Stalking the Strange Thing

This Strange Thing is my Noona

Fourteen pairs of eyes followed Chanyoung's every movement. EXO had convinced their managers to join the stalking and they gave them a day off. Not that anyone could blame the managers; Chanyeol, Sehun, Xiumin and Chen ganged up on them.

"That's like the sixth café/restaurant she's going to!"

"Man, she eats more than Baozi and that's a lot!"

"Did you just call me indirectly fat?!"

"Yes- what, no!"

"Yeah you did, you-"

"Shut up, she's coming our way!"


 

Chanyoung looked around her surroundings and found nothing suspioucis, but the feeling of being watched was all over her since she left for work. And she swore she just heard Xiumin's voice, complaining about someone calling him fat. Maybe she's just imagening things, it's not like the EXO boys would follow her around a whole day. They are idols with a tight schedule for Goodness' sake!

"Channie darling!" a voice yelled, but before Chanyoung could register anything her vision turned black and were suffocation in men's cologne.

"That's my sis- HMPFR!"

"Can't. .. Breathe!"

"Sorry darling, but it's been ages since we last met! Did you see the new style in New York, it was fabolous! But that Jieun came and ruined anything, aish! Oooh that's right, I'm sooo going to ruin her face next time I see her. The air in Seoul smells funny and everybody looks the sam-"

"Darling, please shut the up!" Chanyoung said with thick sarcasm on 'darling' and rolled her eyes at her immature friend's blabbering.

"Channie, I'm hurt! Don't you love me any more?!"

"Nope, I've moved on."

"You brat! And here I thought you loved me in all these years, what am I supposed to with this now, huh!"

Chanyoung got a little black velvet bow thrown in her face, rubbing her nose from the impact. She looked down at the box and picked it up to look inside, just to find it empty.

"Don't tell you are going to-"

"Oh yes I am baby and that's why I'm here in Seoul for you!"

"Jason Hyunwoo Lee, what the hell are you thinking?!"

"No need to use my full name, you brat!"

"Marriage, seriously?! No, don't answer that, I don't want to hear it. Just let's get it over with!"


 

It was too much of a shock for the EXO boys, especially Chanyeol, after witnessing the whole propose to Chanyoung. It did not help that they went into serial jewellery stores to look at rings. Jaeseok and Hyunbae, the managers, decided it was time to go home, since the boys could faint any minute and Chanyeol was freaking out.

"My noona is going to get married, OMG OMG OMG OMG what to do!!"

"Yah, relax Chanyeol, maybe he didn't propose and it's like in the dramas where we saw it wrong and he's actually going to propose to someone else!"

"OMG, MY SISTER IS GOING TO GET MARRIED! IT MEANS SHE PREGNAT AND I'M GOING TO BE AN UNCLE SOON!"

"I really don't think she's-"

"AND THEN THEY ARE GOING TO LIVE WITH US AND BE ALL LOVEY-DOVEY TOGETHER!"

"... Should we try to calm him down?"

"Don't think we can..."

"I DON'T WANT TO DIE YOUNG~~!"

"Park Chanyeol, shut the- oh, that's another way to put him out. Good going, Tao."

Tao just shrugged and looked down at the unconscious Chanyeol, who was the victim of some of his wushu. Oh well, they needed to shut him up and calm him down.