The Strange Thing is Moving In

This Strange Thing is my Noona

"Noona, it's getting late, shouldn't you be on your way home?" Chanyeol asked hopefully. His sister and Baekhyun have been bullying him the whole day, so he looked forward to some time without the freaky thing.

"Oh, forget to tell you that I'm living with you guys now." Chanyoung casually answered, not even bothering to see their reaction. ... Okay, she only looked at Chanyeol, because she simply loved freaking him out and bullying him.

"WHY?!" Chanyeol exploded, much to his sister's amusement. His thoughts about freedom were now shattered into a million pieces.

"Because I'm that awesome, and stop being so rude to your elders!"

Baekhyun high-fived his noona for her witty comeback, totally not having anything against her staying with them.

"Ahjussi Sooman is so easy to blackmail, but I know he still loves me dearly."

"Noona, please stop all your blackmailing and please tell me you're not dating him."

"I will never- aish, this brat, please stop you dirty way of thinking."


 

"So who's going to room with me? Since I know Chanyeol will kick me out of his room. And no, I do not want to sleep in a room with neither Kris, Kyungsoo, Jongin, Luhan or Lay."

"Hey!"   "I'm a good roomate!"  "Nonna totally hates me!" "....."

"Let me explain why, since you guys are so whiny; One, Kris you sleep-talk in freaking four different languages. Two, Kyungsoo ... well, I'm not that good to hold a clean room.. Three, Jongin, you would totally harass me by walking around with no shirt on AND I do not care whatever that old geezer told you. Four, Luhan, I like sleeping on other beds, no further explanation. And lastly, Lay you .... let me be nice and say I will strangulate you, if you keep forgetting things."

"Noona, you can share room with me!"

"... Six, Sehun you would try to talk me into marriage with you, so that a no-go."

"Guess we need to re-arrange how we sleep, so that leaves Tao, Chen, Xiumin, Baekhyun-"

"I OBJECT THOSE EVIL THINGS IN A ROOM TOGETHER! Hyung, you still want me to live, right? And to perform? And to-"

"Just shut it, Derpyeol, I'm promise BaekYoung won't do you any harm." Tao calmly said, but crossed his fingers behind his back. Where in fact all the other people in the room could see it, with the exception of Chanyeol. Both Baekhyun and Chanyoung snickered and high-fived each other again.

"Why doesn't she share a room with Suho hyung? The other would probably scare our Chanyoungie for life." Chen chirped out, thinking it would be the most peaceful arrangement. He also knew 's weird habits.

"Would be the other way around." Chanyeol muttered under his breath and dodge a flying pillow, thrown by his sister.

Chanyoung suddenly clapped her hands together and smiled brightly. "Since it's new arrangement, why don't you randomly pick a new roommate or roommates?!"


 

After picking a piece of paper with a number from a hat, yes that was indeed Chanyoung's idea, the EXO boys had new roommates.

1. Sehun, Tao and Kyungsoo.

2. Jongin, Kris and Xiumin.

3. Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Chen.

4. Luhan and Lay.

"Noona, not for bursting your bubble, but you do know that EXO-M is going to China in a few days?"

"....."

"And we have our own dorm in Korea."

"....."

"Then Jongin, Sehun and Kyungsoo. No need to scare Sehun for life, for rooming with BaekYeol."


 

"..... Is there a reason why this room is the only one without two single beds?"

"Beats me, but I can sleep on the couch-"

"No need, it's not like I haven't shared a bed with a guy before."

The smile on Suho's face faltered a bit, but Chanyoung was too busy unpacking to notice, so he just stood in the door frame and watched her every movement. No, it was not like creepy staring, but more with a tender look.

"Joonie, I'm going to burst your happy bubble, but you have to go to your schedule in like five minutes."

"What- OHMYSHISUS! GUYS, WE ARE LATE!"

The dorm turned into a chicken house, with the boys running around like chickens without head. Not that Chanyoung noticed, she was too engrossed on something on her computer. She looked up when she heard the front-door smash open and frowned.

"No goodbye kiss to your noona?"

"Eww, gross! YAH, Sehun get your back here!"

"KYAAA, LET GO OF ME! Noona, I will give a kiss when we come back!"

"See you soon, Chanyoung!"

"Have fun!"

"Don't burn the house down!"

"No promises on that!"


 

When the boys finally arrived home, they were welcomed by darkness. Chanyeol was worried, did some fans break in and kidnap his noona? He dashed into her shared room and found nobody. He failed to notice the post-it with a "Going out, don't worry Chanyeol. To the members: Please calm down the derp before he breaks down." on the door and began to panic.

"Chanyeol, she's just going out, no need to worry."

"HOW CAN YOU KNOW THAT?! WHAT IF SHE GOING TO GET -"

"She left a post-it saying she was going out." Jongin interrupted, pointing at the post-it in the door and shook his head at his hyung before disappearing into his room.

"Oh."

"Yeah, oh."