Meeting the Strange Thing

This Strange Thing is my Noona

The EXO boys stared confused on the sleeping figure on their couch. Who could break into their apartment, without leaving any traces and just fall asleep?!

"Sehun, go wake the stranger up!" Baekhyun bluntly said, pushing the maknae towards the stranger.

Ever so slightly and careful, the fearful maknae poked the sleeping human (?) with the tip of the broom he was holding. The thing mumbled some unheard things, turning over so the boys finally could see the face. And boy, how it surprised them: It was not something from outer space, but a girl sleeping peacefully. At least they thought she was younger than them, her baby face made it hard to be sure.

"I think I've seen her somewhere before," Chanyeol mumbled under his breath, scratching the back of his head while trying to remember where.

"Yah, Park Chanyeol, you can't even recognise your own sister any more?!" a voice startled everyone. The sleeping girl was rubbing her eyes cutely and stared daggers at Chanyeol. A light bulb seemed to light up in his brain and he gave her a bone-crushing hug.

"Chanyoung! I haven't seen you since .... err, last time I saw you?"

This Chanyoung hit her brother's forehead with her knuckles very hard and shoved him off. She looked around at the 11 boys, who looked like they have seen a spaceship crash down in front of them. She sighed deeply.

"You dye your hair another colour and people can't recognise you any more. These idiots..."

"Hey! I heard that! I'm not an idiot!"

"Then tell me why you could not recognise your own sister, Park Chanyeol."

"....."

"....."

"Ahem! Chanyeol, do you mind introduce us?" the smiling leader, aka Suhu aka Joonmyun, asked politely and with a half smile.

"Do I have to? I mean, sure she's my sister and all that, but other than that I don't want to be-"

"Yah, is that a way to talk to your noona? Keep talking like that and I will leak childhood pictures and things about you!"

"You wouldn't dare!"

"Who do you think leaked the story about you peeing freely on umma's flowerbed?"

"THAT WAS YOU?!"

"No, but I did tell the story to one of my friends, when one of your fans overheard it."

"Chanyoung!"

"Yes, Chanyeol?"

"I hate you!"

"Well, then I'm just going to give your presents to the Bacon boy."

"NOOO!"


 

The two Park sibling began to bicker, like they always would do, with the other EXO members standing on a sideline and watching them. Some with amusement, other with a deep frown between their brows. But then the maknae finally got enough and broke the silence..

"YAH! Hyung, who the in Shisus name is that thing?! Why is she even- KYAAAAA~, LET ME GO!!" the maknae screamed when his words was cut off, when a certain 'thing' decided to lock him in a head-lock.

"Oh Sehun, is that a way to speak to your elders, huh?" Chanyoung hissed at the younger. The movement and the way she spoke finally rang a bell in some heads.

"Channie noona!"    "Chanyoung noona!"    "Noona!"

"We missed you!"

It resulted in a big group hug, when the boys finally regonised their beloved noona - or dongsaeng, but that was only for two people.


 

"Noona, shorreh for not recognising you earlier," Sehun pouted cutely and rubbed his cheek against Chanyoung's. Yes, the maknae was sitting on Chanyoung's lap because .... well, just because she was his favourite noona.

"Sehun, I will forgive you, if you move your fat away from me."

"Ouch!"

"Buuuurn!"

"But noona, you promised to marry me!"

"..... Whatever I may or may not have said in a drunk state, do not count-"

"Noona!"

"- And I'm also going through a divorce after getting drunk in Las Vegas."

And magically (not really) an awkward silence fell upon the thirteen people. Chanyeol stared in disbelief and shock at his sister, did he just hear right? His sister got married, drunk, in Las Vegas?!

"PUHAHAHA! Oh my God, I was just kidding, but you should have seen your faces!"

Chanyoung broke out in a hysterical laughter after seeing the boys' horrified faces, but she kept hiding the fact of some of it was true. The drunken part.

"YAH! Don't scare us like that!"

"Meanie!"

"I think I just had a heart-attack!"

"NOONA, YOU EVIL THING!"

"Why thank you, Derpyeol, I try as hard I can~. But to be serious; I can't marry you Hunnie, I'm already dating some one."

That once again made the guys break out in utter chaos, but they failed to notice one person who just got his heart broken.