The Strange Thing and the Twins

This Strange Thing is my Noona

"Mama, Joon sleepy, Joon wants lullaby."

"Hoon wants too!"

"Err, what about your hyungs sings for you? They are famous idols."

"NOOOOOOO! MAMA SING!"

"Careless, careless- OWW!! STOP BITING ME!"

"......... Joon, Hoon, sleep now or no future playmates for you two."

"Night night mama!"


 

After humming the twins to sleep and tugging them into bed, Chanyoung went back to the living room. The atmosphere was so tense, that you could slice in it. Chanyoung mentally face-palmed at the EXO boys stupidity, about her getting engage and secretly giving birth to twins. She just sighed deeply.

"By the look on your faces, you want some explanation?"

"Yes, please!"

"The one you thought were proposing to me, is a friend of mine and he's going to propose to the mother of the twins and that's why I'm babysitting right now. That freaking idiot needed help to find the perfect ring, place, bouquet and time. Aish, sometimes I wonder what the hell Sooyoung sees in him, but oh well, look at Chanyeol, he's all famous now."

There was a breathe of relief, knowing the their beloved Chanyoung wasn't going anywhere. Kris, Luhan and Xiumin, however, saw this coming and just shook their head of their dongsaengs naïvety.

"Oooh, that explains so much, for a second I thought I was- HEY! Did you just insult me?!"

"Want me to accidentally leak more stories about you?"

"Noona, I looooove you lots~"


 

The EXO boys, unexpectedly, played well with Joon and Hoon, entertaining them while Chanyoung took a breather. She sure loved the twins, but sometimes they could be a handful – especially if D.O. someone gave them candy and they began bouncing off the walls.

Hoon, however, noticed Chanyoung sitting still, just watching them. He tilted his head to one side, wondering if she was sad she couldn't play with them, since they suddenly had twelve hyungs to play with. He knotted his forehead slightly, not liking his mama being lonely.

Then a sudden idea popped up, making him smile widely.

"Mama, Hoon wants playmates now!" Hoon yelled excited, clapping his hands together and smilling widely.

"Joon wants too!"

Chanyoung stared long at the twins; she always had this conversation with them. They EXO boys snickered at her, imaging how in Shisus' name she could explain it to them. Little did they know, that the twins were already informed about the progress...

"...... Do you want mama to die?" Chanyoung asked, after a little time of thinking. Scaring them would probably stop their blabbering. For now.

"NOOOOOO!" Hoon, Joon and Sehun shrieked in horror. The hyungs sent Sehun weird looks, who smiled sheepishly after receiving countless of death glares from his noona. Yes, the maknae did indeed get influenced by the twins and they were about the same mental age.

"Then don't ask for playmates!"

"But you prwomish!"

"Mama needs to find papa first."

"....."

"....?"

"DUHO BE OUR PAPA!" they twins squealed in joy, pointing fingers at the poor EXO-K leader, who looked shocked back at them. Joon went to take Suho's hand and Hoon went to take Chanyoung's, interlacing them together and grinning happily. Chanyoung stared dumbfound at her godchildren, wondering what the hell was running through their heads - besides cake, chocolate and toys.

"You may now kisssd dhe bride!"

"YAH! DID HANNAH LET YOU WATCH WEIRD THINGS AGAIN?!"

"Relax noona, they hardly know what they are talking about-"

"Just shut it! Hannah was babysitting them one day and told them about how you make babies, like really telling them."

And as if on cue, the twins pushed the dazed Suho and Chanyoung towards a random bedroom.

"Mama and papa go make us playmates!!"

 


 

Gotta love kids' innocence and their power to grill adults. 8D And also-

Chanyoung: *kicks author-nim away* YAH, WHY DID YOU GIVE ME TWO DEVILS IN DISGUISE AS GODCHILDREN?!

Chanyeol: Noona, you do know you kicked author-nim unconscious, right?

Chanyoung: *kicks Chanyeol away* This brat, aish.

Sehun: *pops up* Noona, will you ma-

Chanyoung: *kicks Sehun away*

Suho: No kicking me away! We should thank minchanhun12 for being the first to comment on this story!

Chanyoung: ..... *walks away*

Baekhyun: *pats Suho's back* Better luck next time, hyung~

Suho: .....

Baekhyun: ..... Don't hate on me! But to our dear readers, have some cute Suho~

Chanyoung: *kicks Baekhyun and Suho away* MY BROTHER OF A DERP IS MUCH CUTER!!