Babysitter: Strange Thing

This Strange Thing is my Noona

Chanyoung and Suho just stared dumbfound at each other; they were just asked to make babies, just for the joy of the twins. An awkward silence filled the room since Suho kept sneaking glancing at his noona, who by the way stared in daze at the door.

But before anything could be said, Chanyoung snapped out of it at ran to the door and took the twins by their collar.

"Yah! You brats! No chocolates for a month!"

"NOOOOOOO!"

"And stop asking for playmates, you already have Junghae to play with!"

"But Jung Jung still baby!"

"He's almost a year old now, he can walk around now."

"Buuuuuuut mama-"

"Kim Youngjoon, Kim Younghoon, enough!"

The twins showed a dissatisfied expression and pouted, puffing out their cheeks while sending glares at their mama. Chanyoung crossed her arms and glared back, starting a staring competition.

"Aisssshh, mama meanie!" the twins chorused together, they knew very well they couldn't win the staring competition. Chanyoung chuckled amused and scooped them up in her arms, hugging them tightly. The twins rested their heads in the crook of her neck and smiled satisfied.

"... Did you two get fatter? Cause mama's arms are feeling heavy-"

"MAMA!"


 

"Lee Donghae, stop dropping Junghae off at me! I'm already babysitting the twins!"

"Buuuuuuuuut I forgot I had work today, when I said yes to babysitting him for hyung!"

"And how exactly is that my problem?"

"You work for Junghae's umma!"

"......."

"I'll come and pick him up later, love you and bye!"

"Yah, come back here- aish, that stupid fish!"

"Joon, Hoon, look who's here!"

"Santa?!"   "Umma?!"

The twins ran to the hallway to see the person, but stopped and scrunched their noses. It was not Santa Claus nor their mother, but Chanyoung holding a baby around tenth months old.

"What's up with that reaction?"

"......."

"...... Because Junghae is here now, the hyungs will take to you to Lotte World."

"JUNG JUNG WE MISSSSS'D CHUU~!"

"Aish, these brats."


 

Chanyoung was napping with Junghae, when the twins and the their hyungs burst through the front door, laughing and cracking jokes. Not to Junghae's liking, he began to cry loudly. Chanyoung shot up, still half-asleep, to look around and cuddled the young boy in her arms. EXO and the twins had clapped a hand over their mouths and apologized with their eyes, a bit startled by the sudden outburst from the little child.

 

Neorago (Neorago)
Neorago (Neorago)
Nan nobunirago (Neorago)
Neorago (Neorago)

Dareunsaram pilyo obseo nan keunyang neorago
Dashi hanbon mullo bwado nan keunyang neorago
Imi noneun dareun saranghaet kkaetjiman
Nohl chilsuga obseo dashi dolikilsu obseo oh~

(Super Junior - It's You)

 

Chanyoung's lovely voiced filled her surroundings, as she continued to sing the only song that could put Junghae to sleep - well, the twins soon feel asleep, as well as maknae Sehun. She looked down at the sleeping figure and kissed his forehead, making one slightly jealous.

"Park Junghae, you certainly loves your appa and uncle, huh."

Then it clicked for several members and stared wide-eyed at the sleeping boy. Chanyoung waved her hand as saying "shut up, I will tell later" and went to lay down Junghae in her bed. She then went and took the twins from the dazed BaekYeol, gently placing them in another room and tugged the covers over them.

When she finally reappeared, the boys did not spare her a chance and jumped her with question.

"IS THAT REALLY THE BABY?"

"SO IT'S TRUE!"

"OH MA GAWD!"

"Keep your voices down, the twins and Junghae are sleeping!"

They quieted down, well knowing they would feel Chanyoung's wrath if the young ones woke up. The latter sighed deeply before whipping out her phone and dialled someone.

"Oppa, is it okay to tell EXO? ... You stupid brother-in-law is at fault and dumped your son with me. Don't take it out on him too hard, he might loose more non-existent braincells. Okay, bye~"

 

Chanyeol went to hug his sister, as he could see she was getting stressed out, and rested his chin on his shoulder. Sehun followed his hyung and it soon ended with a big group-hug, with the exception of Kris and Suho on the sidelines. Even their managers went into the hug, and the two leaders sighed at the 13 people in front of them.

"Yah! Who the hell said I wanted to hugged?! Let me go, you freaking morons!"

And that's how the lovely moment got ruined by Chanyoung's sharp tongue and hard fists, hitting and kicking people away from her. She rubbed the face tired and being the kind leader he is, Suho went over to massage her shoulders. He got a tired and thankful smile in return, making his heart skip a beat.

Chanyoung looked around, before confirming their thoughts.

"Yes, Junghae is indeed the rumoured child. He was born last year and is the son of Park Jungsoo and Hannah Valentine, also known as Leeteuk and Lee Hannah. And before you ask, yes, Hannah is the younger adopted sister of Lee Donghae."

 


 

Okokok, this chapter is based on the future in Someone Like Me and These Famous Airheads and will actually happen, since this story is in 2012 while the other is in 2010. c:

.... I also just gave a hint on something I shouldn't........... But oh well, happens.