What is the Strange Thing's Job Again?

This Strange Thing is my Noona

 

Guessed the one having a one-side crush yet? ㅋㅋㅋ

 


 

It was past 4 am when Chanyoung finally finished her work and drove drowsy home. It's not like she hated her job, she just hated the working hours sometimes. But oh well, she chose the hours and not the other way around. Her eyelids started to drop, letting out a loud yawn. She nearly crashed into a light pole, but managed to avoid it with her ninja skills.

Before she would have any accidents, she parked the car somewhere and hailed a taxi. Just flashing her name-tag, with name and profession on, the taxi-driver immediately stepped on the gas and hit the roads to the dorm.

"Miss Park-ssi, we are here."

Chanyoung nodded tired and stepped out of the car. "Put it on the company's bill, make sure they tip you good enough."

"Thank you! Have a nice day, ma'am!"

She looked up at the tall building, scrunching her nose as nose as she punched the security code and went in. Even though she wasn't in the apartment yet, she began to undress in the hallway. Fumbling locking up the door and closing it again, she just threw her clothes on the floor. She went straight to bed, only wearing a bra and , totally forgetting she was sharing a bed with a younger male.


 

"Do you think they did something?"

"Maybe, maybe not. It's only noona's clothes lying all over the floor."

"Whatever, I'm going to take a picture!"

Suho stirred at the sound of a camera-shutter, trying to look over at the source of noise. Before he could make something out, the two figures disappeared. Not really thinking about what the hell his dongsaengs were talking about, he went back to hugging the body pillow. The pillow moved a bit and two arms hugged his waist.

And with that, the gentle leader shot his eyes wide open. His eyes landed on the clobbered hair, taking a while to progress who it was. While Suho was freaking out in his head, Chanyoung did not make it easier by pressing her body against the youngster’s warmth. With a content sigh, she snuggled closer into the crook of his neck, with her lips just millimetres from his bare skin.

Suho's self-control were running thin; having a girl's body pressed against your own and her hot breath on your neck. But the moment was ruined by a loud voice from the living room.

"NOONA, AN EVIL BOSS KEEPS CALLING YOUR PHONE!"

Chanyoung shot up from the covers and ran to the living room, still half asleep and still forgetting she's just in her underwear.

"Here's your pho- HOLY SHISUS! MOTHER OF KRISUS! WHY ARE YOU RUNNING AROUND IN YOUR UNDERWEAR?!"

With a scary smack continued by a loud bump, Chanyoung had knocked her brother out cold and answered the phone.

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?! IT'S FREAKING ONLY 7 AM HERE! Just shut it, I came home after 4 am, so I had less than three hours sleep- OH MY GOD, TOO MUCH INFORMATION! ............ Fine, but I'm getting a raise in my pay-check and- AISH, JUST SHUT UP WOMAN! .......... No problemo, but I want shopping-money. Okokok, I thought you wouldn't discover it. Bye then."

"Hey, what was that- KYAAAA, MY EYES! IN SHISUS HOLY NAME, PUT ON SOME CLOTHES!"

Chanyoung finally realised that she had practically just scared the EXO-K's maknae for the rest of his life, by standing proudly and a posing a little in her underwear.

"Heh, sorry Sehunnie, forgot I'm living with you guys now. But seriously you want to marry me, but can't look at me body? I have needs ya'know!"


 

Chanyoung glared daggers at her younger brother, when he forced her hand on a bible. The other EXO members were in circle around them, even the EXO-M were present.

"I, Park Chanyoung," Chanyeol started, making sure his noona would repeat after him.

"I, Park Chanyoung,"

"will never go around in underwear in the dorm again,"

"will never go around in underwear in the dorm again,"

Chanyoung sneaked a peek on Sehun as she repeated what the Chanyong wanted her to repeat. A faint blush could be seen on the maknae's cheeks, oblivious to the glare he earned from one particular hyung.

"and will always wear clothes."

"and will always- hey, what do I do when I'm going to take a shower? Do I need to wear a bikini?"

"Just finish your oath!"

"Aish, brat. Yeah yeah, I will remember to walk around in at least a top and shorts. Happy now?"

"No, but you are going to strangulate me if I don't let you go."

"Good boy, your noona is going off to work. Ciao~"


 

When the door smacked shut, leaving them all in a odd silence, Sehun spoke up for the first time since the encounter with Chanyoung.

"Hyung, can I ask you something?"

"No, you can't marry my sister, so go away!"

"...... We'll see about that, but that's not my question."

"Then what?"

"What is noona's job?"

"Good question."

"I know, that's why I want to know!"

"......"

"???"

".... I dunno, she never told me."

"WHAT?!"

"Don't be mean! I remember asking her once, then I woke up in a hospital afterwards.,,"

"Noona is seriously cool!"

"Yah, Byun Baekhyun!"

Chanyeol started to chase Baekhyun around in the dorm, being the derp BaekYeol-couple they were. The other members sighed, they knew they wouldn't leaving any time soon.

Xiumin caught Chen staring at him, with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Hey, are you thinking the same as me?"

"Maybe, are you perhaps thinking it's time to..."

"STALKING!" the both chorused together.