The Strange Thing Had Kids?!

This Strange Thing is my Noona

"I got your freaking flowers now, so leave me alone! You brat, be grateful I'm giving you a chance!" Chanyoung yelled in her phone, hanging up on whoever who called her. She nearly collided with Sehun as she stomped her way in the dorm, but her ninja reflexes saved the poor maknae from falling face down.

"I heard yelling- well, that's not an everyday thing to see. Chanyoung noona holding both flowers and Sehun, in a odd position."

Baekhyun stared at the funny scene in front of him; Chanyoung had grabbed Sehun by the waist. And just to make it worse, it looked like she was going to kiss him, while he was in her embrace. Being the immature child he was, Baekhyun snapped a picture of the two and ran away.

"Aish, that brat, not even helping his elders. Sehun, I know you want to marry me and all that, but can you please stand by yourself?"

The maknae woke up from his daze, by almost being crushed to death, and hurriedly pulled him self together. He looked at the large bouquet of flowers in his noona's other hand and tilted his head in confusion. Did the weird proposing-guy from before, perhaps, give her the flowers?

"NOONA, IS IT TRUE THAT YOU ARE GOING TO GET-"

"YAH, DON'T CRUSH THE FLOWERS!! I will ing kill you, if something happens to this bouquet, Chanyeol!"

"Why?! Is it from your lover, huh, the one you are going to marry?!"

"What the- I knew it, you guys did stalk me today!"

"That's not the point here-"

"You. Stalked. Me. At. Work. I give you five seconds to run and then I'm going to kill you!"


 

After much chasing, threatening, strangulating and beating, peace was finally restored in the EXO-K dorm. Kris, Tao and Suho was holding Chanyoung back from hurting Chanyeol, who was getting treated by D.O. and Lay after a serious beaten.

"Let me go, you brats!"

"Only if you promise not to kill your brother!"

"He deserves it! He- oh, that must be Jason, I'm going to answer the door." Chanyoung sang excited and swiftly wriggled out of the three's hold and ran to the door and opened it, just to be attack by two little devils.

"Mama!"   "Anno-ung!"

"Hey kiddos, missed me?"

"NE!" the twins beamed happily and gave Chanyoung a big smooch on her cheeks.

"Joon and Hoon went..-"

"-.. to see gwiraffe and big cat saying RAWR-"

"Joon scared!"

"Hoon big boy, Joon baby! And and and-"

"Boys, what about you take off your jackets and shoes, then you can tell mama all about your day?"

"NE!"

"Yah, noona was all that noise?!"

"YOLLIE AJUSSHI!"

"Why am I seeing double? Noona, you hit my head too hard, you are so mean- OWW!"

Chanyeol rubbed his legs, where the twins had bit him and were now sending glares to the older. Chanyoung chuckled at the twins' cuteness and ruffled their hair.

"Don't yell at mama!!"

"Mama? So youngster's do know our song! .... Wait, mama? YAH, NOONA, WHEN DID YOU GET KIDS- OWW, STOP BITING ME!!"