Chapter 2: The Event

The Perfect Humanoid [Hiatus]

Changmin's Pov

 

 

 

“Kyuhyun, don't wonder around ok?”

 

 

“Yes...Master” He answered in a toneless voice, I guess I couldn't expect any more, could I? He's only a humanoid and newly made.. I guess I need to work on some more programming,..maybe I could change something about his emotions... He stayed behind me like a body guard, moving as I moved. He didn't do much except looking around the grand room we were in, probably curious of his surroundings since it wasn't long since he was activated.

 

 

“Excuse me, Shim ssi?” I turned around and was met by a man who was a bit shorter then me, not much, only around 2 centimetres I would say. He wore a suit way more glamorous then mine which a champagne glass in his hand. “It's a pleasure to meet the maker of such a fabulous humanoid.” He smiled, taking his out for a handshake. “My name is Jung Yunho.”

 

 

“Jun-Jung Yunho?” My eyes widened, he was one of the most famous makers of humanoids, working on smaller and more robot looking devices which has made my people's lives easier. “It's a pleasure to meet you too! You're work has inspired me in my works! I'm so happy to have finally met you!” I took his hand, shaking it with both of my hands.

 

 

“Why thank you, I'm happy to have had some kind of thing associated with this master piece. May I ask how long you spent making him?” We let go, now talking more normally.

 

 

“2 years...” I blushed, it was relatively long since the person in front of me, the great Jung Yunho was known to have created things in a really short period of time. I turned around and looked at Kyuhyun to hide my blush, however his face was staring somewhere else, as if he was daydreaming. “Kyuhyun? Is there something wrong?” He turned his head to look at me.

 

 

“No..Nothing, Master” His attention was now on me however I couldn’t help but think that there was something seriously bothering him.

 

 

“Ok...Tell me if there's anything wrong ok?” I told his, now focusing my attention on Yunho ssi. It seemed that Yunho ssi's attention was on Kyuhyun as I could see him staring at Kyuhyun without blinking.” Yunho ssi?” I called out to him. He blinked a few time, releasing him from his daydream.

 

 

“Oh, you were saying?”

 

 

“2 years... I spent 2 years on Kyuhyun.”

 

 

“Ah yes! That's a relatively long time to spend on a creation, however it if something as perfect as this, I guess 2 years is nothing.” He smiled “I'll talk to you later, I need to go and greet the president. I'll talk to you later Shim ssi” He left, waving at me before making his way to go and greet the president of the university I work at.

 

 

“Master!” I saw Kyuhyun suddenly look up, moving himself in front of me, putting his arm up to push me behind me, guarding me.

 

 

“What's wrong?!”

 

 

“Master! Stand back!” Suddenly a loud crash was heard, next thing I knew the windows where broken and out came a group of men wearing black all over, their face covered. Security came in no time, guarding the rich and famous leading the to the nearest wall to get them as far away from the men as possible. The group surrounded us, their numbers yet to be known as they took out their weapons which include the following; long swords, guns and chains. Kyuhyun increased his guard as I saw him stiffen a bit.

 

 

“Kyuhyun...” I called out to him, trying to get his attention. There was silence for a bit as his gaze didn't budge from the men.

 

 

“Don't move from there Master, everything will be over soon.” He moved a few steps forward, the men in front pulled out their weapons, ready for an attack.

 

 

“Wait! Kyuhyun!” I called out to him but he didn't listen, just as I was about to run over to him, I was stopped by the security who was guarding everyone. “Let go of me!” I struggled from them, trying to get free. “Kyuhyun! Get back here!” I shouted once more.

 

 

 

No one's Pov

 

 

 

Kyuhyun walked slowly, making his way to the men in black. His facial expression unreadable as he took each step closer. The men took out their weapons, standing guard, it was quiet, only the shouts from Changmin could be heard as he called out to Kyuhyun to get him back.

 

 

“GET HIM!” The main guy shouted, lifted his sword in front of Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun's pace got fast as he now ran to the guy who was closest to him, punching him right in the stomach with great force, knocking him out in one hit. The hit caused his breath to get cut for a few seconds as he soon passed out on the cold hard floor. Kyuhyun looked up at the rest of the men in black who were now frozen from the shock of what just happened. “Wh-what are you doing?! I said get him!” The main guy stuttered, pushing other men in front of him and hiding at the back. Kyuhyun gave a smirk, running to the others and punching where his seemed fit. One man lifted his sword, attempting to slice down at Kyuhyun only to get his wrist grabbed by Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun pushed the guy onto a wall, forcefully bashing the man's wrist on the wall once, causing the man to lose grip of the sword. Kyuhyun then kneed him in the stomach and hit the back of his head, knocking him out. Suddenly a chain was wrapped around Kyuhyun upper body, unable to move, Kyuhyun tried to struggle out of the chains but it was no use. “GET HIM!” The man shouted once again, 3 men at a time jumped at Kyuhyun as they took their weapons out.

 

 

“Arg!” Kyuhyun landed on his knees as a bullet pierced through his upper thigh. The another guy stabbed Kyuhyun right on the shoulder, going through. “ARG!” Kyuhyun once again shouted from the object which harmed his circuits.

 

 

“KYUHYUN!!” Changmin shouted, Kyuhyun looked up and saw his master struggling from the security which was stopping him from getting close to Kyuhyun.

 

 

“Master...” Kyuhyun held onto the sword which was still jabbed in his shoulder and stood up. Kyuhyun pulled the sword out of him and moved out of the way, leading the sword to piece through the wall which was behind him, giving a blow to the man's stomach.

 

 

“ARG!” The man kneeled down, clutching his stomach in pain as tears fell from his eyes. Kyuhyun turned around, sending a death glare to the main guy before slowly making his way over to him.

 

 

“A--hh! Get out of the way! Protect me!” The man panicked, pushing other people in front og him once again, only to have the minions run away. “WAHT ARE YOU DOING!?” He shouted at the men who began to run away from him through the broken windows. The man had no choice but to flee. “I WILL BE BACK!” He shouted as he left into the darkness through the broken window. The air was silent as the men in black left. Kyuhyun stood there, the grip on Changmin was loosened as there was now no threat. Kyuhyun's vision started to get blurry as the words “Unidentified object” flashed from the corner of his “screen”. He fell down as his screen turned black.

 

 

“KYUHYUN!”

 

 

 

Changmin's Pov

 

 

 

“KYUHYUN!” I watched as Kyuhyun fell onto the ground, his eyes closed and seemed to have a few sparks where he was injured. “I'm sorry President, I need to excuse myself.” I said as I lifted Kyuhyun onto my shoulders, carrying him back to my lab.

 

 

“Yes..Please!” He gestured me to the door while the guests moved away, making it easier for me to access it.

 

 

“Kyuhyun...” We got into the cab where we managed to get home quickly as I examined him a little. I opened the door to the lab where I laid him down on the examining table, wiring him to the computer(s). I patched up his cuts and re-wired his circuits while taking out the bullet which was lodged in his upped thigh. Once I was done, I made my way to the computer(s) and looked at his command list. It seemed that his commands were re-written and changed, making his movements smoother and able to fight since I didn't put in the commands which allows him to act in such a way which was seen at the event. How did he do that.... Did he change them himself..? I looked over at Kyuhyun and the back at the screen. Nothing was changed in a major way but some things were damaged from the wiring which was cut. It wasn't long until I managed to re-type it and even improve a few things. Before I knew it, it was already 4 am. I decided to keep going since it would be best for me to keep working to make Kyuhyun's life easier.

 

 

I didn't realise I had fell asleep until I looked at the clock from my computer which read 1pm. A coat was place gently on my back to cover me, when I looked over at the examining table, it was empty. Kyuhyun.... I jumped up, looking for him.

 

 

“Kyuhyun...” I called out but there was no answer. “KYUHYUN! WHERE ARE YOU?!” I shouted louder this time, but there was still no answer. Where was he?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments and Subscribes will be treasured and loved <3