Chapter 1: Humanoid

The Perfect Humanoid [Hiatus]

 

Changmin's Pov

 

"Done....After 2 years of planning and making...Finally....I'm done...." I wipe my sweat from my forehand, looking at the humanoid I've made, I can't help but fall in love with him.... Name... Name,,, OH YEAH! I need to think of a name!!

"What do you want as a name?" I asked the inactivated Humanoid "Cho...? Cho....? Cho Kyu....? Cho.....Kyuhyun...? YES! Cho Kyuhyun!  Welcome to Earth Cho Kyuhyun" I said as I pressed his activation button.

 

 

BEEP BEEP~

 

 

"Hello, My name is Shim Changmin, Your maker. From now on you are call Cho Kyuhyun."

 

 

"Maker? Master? Cho...Kyuhyun? Shim...Changmin? -Registering-"

 

 

"From now on you will be with me. "

 

 

"Yes, Master" I looked at my creation. Too perfect to be classified as a humanoid.... This is the first perfect humanoid....in a weeks time the media will get to it.... RING RING

 

 

"Hello?" I said as I picked up the phone

 

 

"Hello, Shim Ssi? It's the president of the University."

 

 

"Ye-yes!" I stuttered since the president never calls people....

 

 

"I heard that you've been working on an Humanoid?"

 

 

"Yes"

 

 

"Have you finished it?"

 

 

"Yes sir."

 

 

"Good, I would like you to show it as a display in the ***** event"

 

 

"YES! YES SIR! It would be an honour."

 

 

*laughs* "Thank you, I'll see you in a week." I was so happy! This is the first time my work would be featured at such a big event! All the richest and most important people attend this event, for me to feature... would be like a dream come true....

 

 

"Kyuhyun ah~ In a week time we are going to the ***** event.... I want you on your best behaviour ok?" I said

 

 

"Yes master." I smiled, he looked at me with a blank face... properly to register my emotions.... I rubbed his hair making him flinch a bit my soon he moved closer to my hand.

 

 

"Let's go to bed Kyuhyun"

 

 

"Yes master" I tucked Kyuhyun next to me since I wasn't rich or anything... I only had one room...

 

 

No one's Pov

 

 

1 week later~

 

 

"Ladies and Gentlemen, today's biggest feature is a Humanoid named Cho Kyuhyun." The lights went on as Kyuhyun moved onto the stage. All the people who ever invited including Changmin stopped to see this creation. Perfect. Even more then perfect was what was going through their brains. "The maker Shim Changmin......"

 

 

Everyone had their eyes on the two. Both young and attractive, everyone dreamed of Changmin working with them and Kyuhyun working for them. However, they new that wasn't possible... Or was it?

 

 

Across the room there was a man, holding onto his Champagne and twirling it around, he looked at the humanoid with great interest.

 

 

"I want him. Get me Cho Kyuhyun... I will have him as mine." The mysterious man commanded another, a smirk grew from his flawless face, "Watch out Shim Changmin...he will be mine very soon" He said to himself.

 

 

"Yes, Master Yunho...."

 

 

 

 

 

 

AIGOOO~~ AIGOOOO~~~ Yunho???? :OOOOOOOOOO HOW YOU GUYS LIKING IT? I had to update since I got the most amazing poster made for me!!!

 

Comments and Subscribes will be treasured and loved <3