11

Oil and Water

“Wannie you’re late and where is our Jinnie?” Minwoo asked the man who just entered the room. All stopped their dance and looked at him, Dongwan smiled awkwardly at them as put his precious bag on the table.

 

“You just visit Jin’s place, right? I know that’s the reason you are late” Minwoo added. Dongwan nodded slowly and walked to the group’s direction.

 

“Sorry I’m late. Where are we now?” Dongwan asked, trying to change the topic and warming up a bit by stretching his arm and legs.

 

“Geez Wannie, you should’ve brought Jinnie along if you are late. He even hung up when I called him” Minwoo hissed, obviously hate the facts that Dongwan late plus Junjin skipped the dance practice again.

 

Dongwan looked at Minwoo apologetically. He expected this reaction from Minwoo. Minwoo must be stressed with him and Junjin’s absent and he had to re-arrange their already packed schedule because of them. “I’m sorry Minwoo-yah. He still-“

 

“He still mad at me. I’m sure” Hyesung cut sadly.

 

“No, he just-“

 

“I know Wannie, You don’t have to lie to comfort me” Hyesung said again with a weak smile.

 

“Aish, stop it! Please refrain personal feeling and thought during practice. Let’s continue our practice. Andy-yah! Start the music! Thank you! Alright, from the top! 1 2 3 4!” Minwoo took the lead and now members and the dancers continue their practice.

 

------

 

“Hyesungie, I’m hungry. Let’s have some dinner before go home”

 

“Eric-ah, Can you drop me at Jinnie’s house? Since I went with you today and I didn’t bring my car…”

 

“Jinnie?”

 

“Yes… I don’t think I can wait anymore. I need to talk with him”

 

“Can I go with you? I mean go talk to him with you?”

 

“I’m sorry Eric… I want to go with you but-“

 

“Have you told Jinnie before hand?”

 

“Nope”

 

“What would you do if he refuse to see you?

 

“I’ll be dramatic hardheaded Jung Pilkyo” And Eric understood right away what it means. It’s really hard to handle a hardheaded Jung Pilkyo. In this case, probably Hyesung would keep knocking or shouting to seeking neighbor attention or begging and crying his eyes out in front of his door until Jinnie opened the door.

 

“Hyesung-ah, you do remember what Jinnie said, right? Don’t disturb him until he comes to you” Eric trying to remind Hyesung of what Junjin said a few days ago.

 

“Please Eric… I have to see him no matter what”

 

“Okay I understand. But I have 2 conditions”

 

“What is it?”

 

“First, if you finish your talk or Jinnie kick you out, call me and I’ll pick you up. Don’t go home by yourself. It’ll hard to find a cab on those hours. Seriously Shin Hyesung, call me when you finish”

 

“Don’t worry. I’ll call you no matter what time I finish. I don’t feel like searching and taking a cab alone in the dark road. No”

 

“Second, you had to eat dinner with me before we head to Jinnie’s place”

 

“Now?”

 

“Yes”

 

“But it’ll take times. What if Jinnie already sleep”

 

“It’s only 7 now. You take it or not? Up to you”

 

“Eric-ah… Pleaaase?” Hyesung pleaded with his puppy eyes. Usually no one can resist it include Eric but he had to now.

 

“Don’t give me that eyes! Jung Pilkyo, I’m serious! You had to eat dinner; we haven’t had anything after Minwoo’s harsh practice. I don’t want you to get sick”

 

“Eriiiiic hyuuuung~~” Hyesung whined like a kid as shook Eric’s arm childishly from left to right continuously. Anyone would agree that Hyesung looks too adorable for a man in his mid 30; but once again, Eric had to resist it.

 

“Okay, I take you home now then locked you in your room and I’ll bring along your bedroom key with me so you can’t meet Jinnie tonight” Eric gripped Hyesung arm and pulled him to the parking lot. Eric looked dead serious. Hyesung gave in and followed him.

 

“Meanie” Hyesung pouted. Eric turned his head to Hyesung then smirked.

 

“I am”

 

Hearing that, Hyesung stopped their track and released Eric’s hand from his. He stared at the other man intently before intertwined their finger together and caressed the older man’s thumb with his slender thumb. “Alright, I take your conditions. Now lets eat” Hyesung said. Eric smiled at him as ruffled Hyesung’s precious hair with his other free hand. The feeling of Eric’s big warm hand on his head made Hyesung blushed a bit but he still replied Eric’s smile; shyly.

 

“What should we eat?” Eric asked as opened the passenger door for Hyesung.

 

“Just take me with you” Hyesung replied sweetly before sat at passenger seat. Eric nodded his head, cupped Hyesung’s face and pecked Hyesung’s soft cheek.

 

“How about a candle dinner?” Eric whispered softly on Hyesung’s ear. Hyesung looked at Eric with uncertain eyes and didn’t dare refuse Eric.

 

“I’m just kidding Kyo-ah, let’s just eat something simple and fast”

 

-----

 

“Eric-ah, just drop me here. I can walk from here” Hyesung said when they arrived at Junjin’s apartment block.

 

“No Hyesungie, I’ll walk you in” Eric said as parked his car.

 

“I can walk by myself. You don’t have to accompany me” Hyesung replied as unbuckle his seatbelt, ready to get out from the car; but Eric stopped him by hold his arm.

 

“No, I’ll come with you at least until Jinnie open his door for you”

 

“That means you’ll face hardheaded Jung Pilkyo. I thought you don’t like that side of mine” Hyesung said as smiled at Eric, hoping Eric would let him go alone.

 

“Jung Pilkyo listen, I love every side of you; cute, sweet, loving, caring, stubborn, naggy, naughty, everything. I’ll beg, shout, and cry to Jinnie with you if I have to. Please don’t forget how stubborn I am and just say yes to this now” Eric said as walked out from the car, leaving blushed Hyesung alone in the car. After controlled his face, Hyesung come out and nodded at Eric.

 

“Let’s go”

 

-----

 

“Minwoo??”

“Eric Hyesung??”

 

“What are you doing here??” The three of them asked in unison. Eric and Hyesung walked faster to Minwoo who stood up in front of Junjin’s door.

 

“I thought Jinnie said he didn’t want-“

 

Before Minwoo can complete his sentence, Eric cut him “Same thing goes to you Lee Minwoo, He didn’t want anyone come until he comes to you” Eric argued Minwoo’s statement.

 

“But you two are the main topic. I just come to knock some sense to him and get him for his private practice from me tomorrow” Minwoo said, didn’t want to lose from Eric.

 

“Minwoo-yah. How long you waited him?” Hyesung asked. Minwoo turned his head to Hyesung then to his watch.

 

“Around 5 minutes. I entered his old password but it wont opened. Looks like he changed it. I asked Dongwan about Jinnie’s password but he said he didn’t know too. I keep knocking and ringing his bell but he still didn’t want to come out, when I almost gave up and thought he’s not home, I heard him shoo me off behind this door” Minwoo explained.

 

Hyesung let out a deep sigh and stared at the door. He prepared himself to become stubborn and hardheaded; he almost knocked the door hard then he heard a grumbled sound from Minwoo’s stomach. Hearing that, Eric laughed and Hyesung smirked.

 

“Minwoo, you haven’t eaten dinner, right?” Hyesung asked at the shorter man beside him. The other man nodded as rubbed his neck awkwardly.

 

“Eric-ah, how about you take Minwoo for dinner?” Hyesung asked his lover. Eric looked at him confusedly then to Minwoo.

 

“But I’m already full-“

 

“It’s okay Hyesung-ah, I can eat on my way home. Don’t need to worry about me. I’ll call Younghee to pick me up” Minwoo abruptly cut Eric. He didn’t want this couple fighting just because of his grumbled stomach.

 

“Mun Junghyuk, you always tell me ‘it’s lonely to eat alone’, why don’t you accompany him for a while? I’ll take care of everything here” Hyesung recited Eric’s weird remark. Eric smiled at it then nodded. He’s happy Hyesung remember his nonsense words but is it because he said it too much to Hyesung? Whatever the reason, Eric is happy now.

 

“Okay, I’ll take this shorty to dinner. Don’t forget to call me when you finish” Eric said to Hyesung as patted Hyesung’s head. Hyesung nodded cutely as pushed Minwoo toward Eric.

 

“Yah watch your mouth! Don’t ever call me shorty again!” Minwoo smacked Eric’s head in annoyance. Eric grinned and dragged Minwoo with him.

 

“Good luck Pilkyo-ah!” Eric shouted as waved to Hyesung. Hyesung nodded from a far and waved his hand too.

 

Hyesung let out a deep sigh. Is Junjin behind the closed door or he is somewhere in his apartment? He had no idea but he will try ringed the bell first.

 

“Minwoo hyung you still outside? I told you to go home” Hyesung barely could hear Junjin’s voice.

 

“Jinnie-yah, It’s me Hyesung hyung. Open the door please” Hyesung said quite loud from outside so that Junjin could hear him.

 

No answer from inside.

 

“Jinnie-yah, hyung was wrong… Let’s talk and discuss it first” Hyesung now started knocked Junjin’s door.

 

“Jinnie-yah…” Hyesung called his dongsaeng as ringed the bell and knocked the door. Hope Junjin would feel annoyed with his action and come out.

 

Still no answer from Junjin.

 

“I won’t give up Jinnie-yah. I’ll knocking and ringing your bell all night long in this cold corridor until you come out” Hyesung said dramatically not bothering Junjin’s neighbor starting to come out and watching him like some soap opera.

 

“Jinnie-yah, your neighbor starting to get annoyed with my action. You still don’t want to open your door?” Hyesung asked but still knocking and ‘bell-ing’ with both of his hands persistently.

 

“Jinnie-yah… hyung was wrong… I’m sorry I should’ve told you… what should I do to make you come out?” Hyesung asked still loudly but everyone who heard it surely could felt the pure sadness from his tone.

 

“Should I just break up so that you can forgive me? Is that what you want?” Hyesung asked desperately but with a small voice this time.

 

“I’ve told you to give me some times and asked you to not contact me until I contact you” Junjin answered behind the door.

 

Hyesung let out a shaky sigh.

 

“I know… but how many days I had to wait until you open your mind? 3 days? A week? Months? Jinnie-yah… Are you that mad at me?” Hyesung stopped his knocking and put his hand on doorknob weakly; trying to open it but of course it won’t opened.

 

“Jinnie-yah… open the door please… we had to solve this… I beg you… open the door” Hyesung begged and no reaction from the man across the door. His tears started to gather in the corner of his eyes; with one blink, it’ll flow for sure then he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned his head and found a tall-handsome-charismatic man, probably a few years older, smiled warmly at him. Hyesung stared at the man blankly and blinked his eyes. The tears that gathered flowing down slowly. Hyesung quickly wiped his tears.

 

‘Should I help you?’ the man whispered. Hyesung just blinked a few times. The man just smiled wider and nodded at him.

 

Then the man started to knock Junjin’s door.

 

“Junjin-ssi, would you please open the door for your friend? My kids had to sleep now” The man said with a calm and controlled voice. Hyesung himself mesmerized with the charm and aura that the older male given.

 

Hyesung thankfully bowed to the man. The man patted his shoulder and mouthed ‘no problem’ at him.

 

Not long after that Junjin opened the door and came out.

 

“I’m sorry for disturb you Mr. Ryu” Junjin deeply bowed at the charismatic man. The man nodded at Junjin.

 

“It’s fine Junjin-ssi. Don’t let your friend waiting you in this cold night. It’s not good for health. I’ll go back to my place now. Good night” Mr. Ryu said. Junjin nodded respectfully at him.

 

“Good night Hyesung-ssi” The man said to Hyesung. Hyesung replied his greeting as bowed toward the man, with that, the man walked back to his apartment and leaving them.

 

“I can’t believe you use a dirty trick” Junjin scoffed at Hyesung as let his hyung come in with him.

 

“He was the one who handed me a hand. I thought he would scold me instead of helping me. I was surprised too” Hyesung defended himself as took off his shoe.

 

“I should’ve ask for his help right away when he watching me” Hyesung continue.

 

“Don’t. Don’t ever ask him for unimportant thing like this” Junjin quickly said. Hyesung surprised how quick Junjin replied him.

 

“Why?” Hyesung asked confusedly.

 

“His wife- uh… Just don’t, okay? Sit down. I’m going to wash my face” Junjin replied then run to the bathroom.

 

Hyesung looked around. Junjin never change, his house always messy whenever he had a lot of thought in his mind. Hyesung started to collect and pick up Junjin things and tidying them.

 

-----

 

“So, what do you want to eat, Minbong-ah?” Eric asked his best friend. Minwoo just looked at him then chuckled.

 

“What? Why?” Eric asked curiously at Minwoo

 

“You really said that cheesy phrase to Hyesungie?”

 

“huh?”

 

It’s lonely to eat alone, tsk!” Minwoo mocked Eric with his annoying tone.

 

“Shut up” Eric smacked his best friend’s head then grinned widely.

 

“Cheesy Eric is cheesy. I don’t understand why Pilkyo choose you. Really not understand. He could do better” Minwoo shook his head in disapproval.

 

“Because he loves me” Eric replied cheekily, eyes straight to the road in front of him.

 

“You sure he really loves you?” Minwoo teased Eric. Eric laughed at Minwoo’s joke.

 

“You want to know a secret? He loves me first before I know my feel toward him” Eric said with a chuckle.

 

“Stupid Eric. Tell me something I don’t know” Minwoo sneered as rolled his eyes.

 

“You knew?” Eric pulled over the car then looked at Minwoo in disbelief.

 

“Isn’t it obvious? Why do you I think I keep pushing Hyesung to you and vice versa? You like it when I did that, right?” Minwoo elbowed Eric, still teasing him.

 

Eric blinked a few times before opened his mouth. “You know all along?”

 

“Cute fella” Minwoo smiled with his shrimp eyes as pinch Eric’s cheek.

 

“Eric-ah, take me to Gaepan. I’ll eat there then go home with my sister”

 

“But how?”  Eric asked again still not moving his gaze from Minwoo.

 

“Aish you know I don’t like people asking me same question over and over. It’s just too obvious, okay? Now drive me to Gaepan or I’ll kick you from driver seat and drive by myself” Minwoo threatened. Eric nodded slowly then finally driving to Minwoo’s restaurant.

 

-----

 

“Hyung, what are you doing?” Junjin asked and snatched his things on Hyesung’s hands.

 

“Helping you cleaning” Hyesung replied cheerfully and continue what he’d do.

 

“You don’t have to. Sit down. If you don’t want, you can go home” Junjin pointed to his couch coldly. Hyesung stood up and quietly walked to the couch and sat down.

 

“Jin-ah… Hyung was wrong… I know I was wrong… I’ve tried to give you time to think. But I can’t hold it anymore… I need to protect our friendship. Please Jin-ah, forgive me” Hyesung started. Junjin just keep his mouth shut.

 

“Jin-ah… Say something… Tell me what you want to know or what should I do…” Hyesung looked at his dongsaeng desperately.

 

Junjin looked else where except Hyesung and planned to keep his mouth shut until Hyesung gave up and left him.

 

A minute; Hyesung still looked at Junjin with hopeful eyes.

 

3 minutes; Hyesung started playing with his hair awkwardly and shook his feet with nervousness.

 

5 minutes; Hyesung bit his lips, holding his tears.

 

8 minutes; Hyesung bowed his face and gripped his ankle tightly.

 

10 minutes; Hyesung looked up to see Junjin but Junjin’s face didn’t change at all. He bowed his face again as took a shaky breath.

 

Hearing that shaky breath, Junjin staring back at Hyesung and he saw his sad eyes…

 

He regretted seeing that…

 

Junjin cleared his dry throat. Hyesung looked up with his doe shaped eyes with trembling fears. Afraid Junjin really kicked him out since he really didn’t say anything.

 

“Hyung… You should’ve told me” Junjin finally said something.

 

“I- I know Jin-ah… I should’ve told you” Hyesung replied weakly.

 

“Then why?” Junjin asked. Hyesung looked at him with uncertain eyes.

 

“Jin-ah… Try to put yourself in my shoe… Would you tell someone even your best friend that you like a man that is one of your member? I need a long time to accept that I like Eric more than a friend. I’m afraid people would laugh at me and mock me. Moreover we were just a rookie back then. I don’t want destroy what we worked hard for years. I tried to keep a distance from Eric to restrain my self for liking him more. Believe me Jin-ah… I’ve tried so many ways to erase my feeling toward him but failed. What am I supposed to do then? To be honest, I almost told you countless times but I stopped myself from doing so. I’m afraid you would freak out like this when find out I like Eric that way…” Hyesung explained.

 

“I wouldn’t be like this if you told me first” Junjin argued.

 

“Yeah maybe you wouldn’t but I was so young and scared to take the risk; all I could do just hide and that’s keep continued because I used to keep it all by myself…” Hyesung continued then bit his lips again.

 

“You should’ve shared your burden to me hyung... Listening you talked about your hardness in the past made me feel I’m fail as your friend. You always gave me solution whenever I’ve problem. What I’ve done for you? I’ve done nothing and just burden you with my problem”

 

Hyesung shook his head slowly and took Junjin’s hands. “No Jin-ah… You’re not failed… You always cheer me up with your bright and bubbly personality. It’s all my fault for being an introvert”

 

“No hyung… It’s partly my fault too. If only I realize it sooner… I really thought you two like to play push and pull like that. I never thought that it was real… You’re being a push to hide your feelings while Eric hyung being a pull because he really likes you. Oh my god… I can’t believe I’m that blind” Junjin palmed his face desperately.

 

“Jin-ah… What should I do to make you forgive me?” Hyesung asked the younger man beside him. Junjin looked up and stared at Hyesung.

 

“Are you happy with Eric hyung?” Junjin asked. Hyesung nodded.

 

“Of course I’m happy… My feeling finally answered after years holding it… And of course I was aware that we couldn’t and shouldn’t in love with each other… But Eric said…” Hyesung stopped and smiled.

 

“I should stop torturing myself. He told me to don’t worry about a thing and be happy together with him” Hyesung continued. Smile still lingered in his lips.

 

“Hyesungie hyung… I can’t accept it because I don’t understand why you keeping it from me. I really hate myself for not understanding but still can’t find the reason why you keep it from me. After listening your explanation…” Junjin stopped as took a deep breath.

 

“I finally understand why you did that. It must be hard for you. Forgive me hyung… I shouldn’t have mad at you…” Junjin said without looking at Hyesung. Hyesung smiled at Junjin’s word and gave him a tight hug. Hyesung chanted his thank you to Junjin while Junjin chanted his sorry in their hug.

 

“Jinnie… So we are okay now?” Hyesung asked as released their hug and Junjin nodded slowly.

 

“Thank you so much Jinnie” Hyesung enveloped Junjin in his hug again and keep patted Junjin’s head.

 

“I miss my babird. Do you know your mabird almost die for not allowed visiting his babird for days?” Hyesung said with a happy tone as squashed his babird in his hug and showered his babird with kisses on his cheek.

 

“I miss my mabird too… so much… No one take care of me the best like you, although Wannie hyung is good but you are the best” Junjin gave him two thumbs up and smiled his cutest smile at Hyesung.

 

“So that means Eric hyung is my papa bird now?” Junjin asked innocently.

 

Hyesung chuckled at that. “Jin-ah, our relationship is special. Only mama bird and baby bird, there is no such thing as papa bird” Hyesung answered.

 

“But I want a sibling, sister or brother. I want one” Junjin replied mischievously made Hyesung’s cheeks turn red like a crab.

 

“Yah what are you talking about!!” Hyesung raised his voice trying to hide his embarrassment.

 

“Make one for me mabird~~” Junjin said with sang-a-song tone.

 

“Yah we both are ma-“ Hyesung stopped himself and his face become redder.

 

“If you can’t make one, you can always adopt~ I want a pretty sister~” Junjin teased Hyesung even more.

 

Hyesung almost hit Junjin but Junjin saved as the bell ringed. Junjin ran to the door and opened it. There was Eric stood up in front of the door with a plastic bag.

 

“Looking at your face looks like you two already made up” Eric said as took off his shoe. Junjin grinned at Eric and hugged him briefly before hide behind Eric.

 

“Papa bird~ protect me! Mabird wants to hit me~~” Junjin yelled cheerfully.

 

“Papa bird?” Eric asked confusedly.

 

“You’re my mabird boyfriend, means you’re my pabird now” Junjin said as gave a merong to Hyesung. Hyesung pouted then walked to their direction.

 

“Eric-ah, you bring that for Jinnie, right? Jinnie, you haven’t eaten dinner. Go eat it before the food become cold” Hyesung snatched the plastic bag from Eric’s hand and handed it to Jinnie. Junjin nodded and went to the kitchen leaving the two.

 

Eric walked in and approached Hyesung with a smile “The talk went smoothly I guess” Eric said. Hyesung nodded happily.

 

“It’s good then. But I confused with one thing” Eric said and looked at Hyesung.

 

“What is that?”

 

“The papa bird thing… I don’t understand” Eric answered. Hyesung pulled Eric’s arm and circled it with both his arm, snuggled at it.

 

“Jinnie just talk nonsense. Don’t give a damn about it” Hyesung said cheerfully and dragged Eric to the living room to take his belonging on the table.

 

“I’m not! Eric hyung, you’re my papa bird now~” Junjin shouted from dining room.

 

“I’ve told you there is no such thing!” Hyesung yelled and makes both Junjin and Eric laughed hard.

 

“We’re going home now” Hyesung quickly said and dragged Eric along with him. After a few steps, Eric stopped Hyesung.

 

“Sungie, but I haven’t talk with Jinnie” Eric said and Hyesung gave him a glare.

 

“You can talk with him tomorrow” Hyesung replied fast.

 

“Minwoo asked me to tell Junjin something.  Give me a minute” Eric said. Hyesung let out a sigh then nodded. They walked approached Junjin.

 

“Jin-ah” Eric called Junjin.

 

“mmm” Junjin responded with a mouth full with food.

 

“This food is from Minwoo. He said tomorrow morning he would pick you up and give you personal dance practice” Eric said. Junjin chocked his food and hit his chest a few times. Hyesung ran to get him some water.

 

“Thank you hyung” Junjin said after gulped the water. Hyesung nodded and patted Junjin’s back gently.

 

“Eat slowly. You’re great in dancing. Minwoo’s harsh practice won’t be hard for you. Don’t worry” Hyesung said still patted Junjin’s back.

 

“But hyung-” Junjin drank his water and cleared his throat. “Eric hyung, what time?” Junjin continued asked.

 

“8 o’clock sharp” Eric replied. Junjin pouted but still nodding.

 

“Jin-ah, good luck for tomorrow. We’re really going home now” Hyesung said patted Junjin head.

 

“Why so early? You haven’t told me how you two become an item” Junjin whined. Eric chuckled at Junjin’s cuteness.

 

“You had to sleep early. Believe me, Minwoo said he would punish you because you skip our practice 3 times” Eric said.

 

“” Junjin cursed under his breath but smiled again when he looked up to Eric and Hyesung.

 

“We’re going home” Eric said and patted Junjin’s shoulder. Junjin nodded.

 

“Finish your food then go to sleep” Hyesung added.

 

“Don’t worry hyung” Junjin replied.

 

“Bye Jinnie” Hyesung said as walked to the doorway with Eric.

 

“You two, go straightly to home and make a pretty baby bird sister for me” Junjin shouted jokingly.

 

“YAH PARK CHOONGJAE!” Hyesung yelled then ran in wrath to Junjin and smacked his head hard.

 

“Ouch it hurt” Junjin groaned as rubbed his aching head.

 

“Don’t you ever mention it again, understand?” Hyesung threatened Junjin.

 

“I got it hyung, I got it. I’m just joking, sorry” Junjin apologized. Hyesung walked away then approached Eric.

 

“Aah I get it now, so it was what he mean with papa bird thing” Eric said, teased Hyesung.

 

“Let’s go home” Hyesung ignored Eric and keep walking.

 

“You want a girl or a boy?” Eric kept asked. Hyesung glared at Eric.

 

“Stop it or I’ll go home alone” Hyesung threatened.

 

“Okay okay. Let’s go home now and talk about it later” Eric smiled and circled his arm on Hyesung’s shoulder.

 

“No, please don’t talk about it” Hyesung pleaded. Eric chuckled.

 

“Are you sure you don’t want us to talk about it? forever?” Eric asked. Hyesung’s face flushed at Eric’s question.

 

“Not now… someday… we’ll talk about it…” Hyesung mumbled shyly. Hearing that, Eric smiled even wider.

 

“Our Syungie is adorable~~” Eric said as pinched Hyesung’s rosy cheek with his free hand.

 

“Shut up” Hyesung tried to released Eric’s arm from his shoulder but Eric tightened it instead.

 

“Don’t, it’s really cold outside and you didn’t bring your coat” Eric said. Hyesung gave up then huffed; and they walked in silent to the car.

 

 

“Anyway, thank you Junghyuk-ah” Hyesung said out of blue. They’re now in the car and haven’t said anything since that.

 

“for?” Eric quite surprised Hyesung called him with his real name and asked Hyesung curiously.

 

“Everything” Hyesung replied and turned his face to avoid Eric’s eyes. Eric smiled then took Hyesung’s hand and caressed it, the other hand still on the wheel.

 

“Thank you too Pilkyo-ah. Thanks for coming to my life”

 

-----

 

A/N: thanks for stopping by and read it ^^ and thank you for commenting, subscribing, and up voting this story in previous chapters. It's always nice to read some feedback from you and it felt my work is paid :) Maybe this chapter looked cliché in some parts. I'm sorry if you think so. Btw, I hope you like this chapter. See ya ^^