#5 I'm Sorry

Of An Owl and A Glutton

“Kyungsoo hyung.” Daehyun called the elder’s name weakly. Youngjae had called Kyungsoo right after he woke up in the morning. Kyungsoo said no at first, Daehyun heard, but then after that, Youngjae strolled out of the room and the next thing he knew, about thirty minutes later, Kyungsoo was here instead of Youngjae.

“Stupid.” Kyungsoo muttered sternly. His hand reached out to cup the younger’s cheek and rubbed the blackish spot under his eyes. It’s not that clear, but the evidence of Daehyun didn’t get any sleep yesterday was there. Not to mention he’d been crying too. “Stupid.” Kyungsoo exclaimed again, but softer this time.

Daehyun smiled a little. His eyes were half-opened, and Kyungsoo’s heart dropped at the sight.

“Let’s get you some sleep before we talk.” Kyungsoo got in to the bed and slid his arm under Daehyun’s neck. He pulled Daehyun closer to him until the younger leaned on his chest.

Daehyun protested with a small yelp but Kyungsoo shushed him and he started to sing. Kyungsoo’s hand reached Daehyun’s and as he brought it to his lips. Daehyun could feel his boyfriend stiffened and he prayed and prayed he wouldn’t notice there’s something there. Well, if Kyungsoo did notice, he stayed quiet and kissed his hand gently. His heart soared at the contact before these little things were probably the very first thing that missed a lot. Their schedule rarely matched, except the Friday, but lately, Daehyun was busy with another comeback while Kyungsoo was busy with promoting overseas. It was so hard to keep up but they still managed fine.

Slowly, ever so slowly, Daehyun fell asleep in content as he curled in Kyungsoo’s slightly cold body, mixed nicely with his body heat. He dreamed of flowers, syrup, and Kyungsoo. Them going for picnic, all happy and jolly, when suddenly they were in the middle of street—no, Kyungsoo was, and Daehyun strangely stood far away from him. When Daehyun approached him, he saw a car crashed Kyungsoo and he was thrown away; everything blurred. Daehyun froze. There was an earthquake after that and his eyes flew open.

“Daehyun-ah, are you okay?” Kyungsoo was sitting on the bed by then and Daehyun was confused for a moment, still trying to get a hold of what’s happening. Bad dream.

“Soo...” Daehyun called Kyungsoo with his pet name and he gripped Kyungsoo’s shoulder before hugging him tightly, as tight as he could. Kyungsoo got into an accident... That’s horrible. And then he thought about his condition, and Kyungsoo, and them. If Kyungsoo was hurt like that, and he was oblivious about this... No, he didn’t want that. “I’m so sorry. I didn’t know what you’ve been through. I don’t want to lose you. I love you so much. Please don’t leave me.”

Daehyun loved Kyungsoo so much it would equal with killing him slowly if they did break up. He wasn’t a fan of dark things like suicide and drugs but his life would surely feel like in hell nonetheless. Daehyun didn’t want that and he hoped Kyungsoo felt the same.

“I still hate you.” Kyungsoo took Daehyun’s arms from his shoulders and sat up straight again. Daehyun felt like crying so bad. No. It’s not happening. It couldn’t happen. “But I don’t hate you so much I want to leave you. I hate you because you hide things from me. Actually, I hate myself for not noticing sooner.”

“No. It’s my fault not telling you.”

“Right. It is.” Kyungsoo frowned.

“Please, don’t leave me.”

Kyungsoo’s face softened as he gave Daehyun a small smile. “Do I look like I’ll leave you over this? Do I scare you that much? Oh, you poor little thing.” Kyungsoo cooed as Daehyun pouted.

“I’m not kidding.”

“I hope you’re not.”

Kyungsoo laid down beside Daehyun again and leaned in to peck him on his lips, his nose, his right cheek, and back to his lips again. Daehyun kissed back with equal passion, his mind mentally did a little dance. It was just a press of lips. It’s innocent and it’s full of emotion—Daehyun thought he’s sobbing.

“I won’t ever leave you. I love you.” Kyungsoo confessed through his lips and Daehyun’s smile widened. I love you too.

[][][]

A/N: ...I just choke on the bundle of fluffy ball omg help me! >_<

Soooo I decided to end this today since I’m not sure if I can update this tomorrow (real life ), so there. I present you the last part! ^^ I also have an intention to continue this but I just don’t know what to write. Mind to throw me ideas? Thank you for subscribing, reading, and commenting y’all~ ^^