#3 I Hate You

Of An Owl and A Glutton

 

There’s one time where Kyungsoo felt like his life would lead to an end. It’s when Daehyun got into an accident and almost lost his life for good.  No, it’s not Daehyun got into an accident that made him think that his life wouldn’t be the same if Daehyun did die. It’s because the younger didn’t let him know until Youngjae accidentally (he really did that accidentally this time) blurted out about Daehyun’s sudden disappearances from Kyungsoo’s life.

And boy was Do Kyungsoo mad.

“You didn’t tell me.” Kyungsoo paid a visit at the hospital when B.A.P members had gone home to do some dance practice before it went dark and they would be back again. Daehyun was barely injured but there were cuts everywhere on his body, and his MRI test was still not out until tomorrow. “You’re almost dead.”

“I don’t want to worry you.” Daehyun defended and he cringed a little when he brushed his cut a little. “I’m fine, hyung. It’s true that I almost cracked my skull open but I’m fine now. I’m okay.”

Kyungsoo’s face hardened as he looked up to the ceiling. The urge to cry was so strong, but he wouldn’t cry. Why would he cry for someone who doesn’t even care about how he feels? It’s unfair, the way Daehyun treated him. True, he wouldn’t worry about him if he didn’t know, but Kyungsoo loved Daehyun. He’s all in for getting whatever in store to be with Daehyun. To be treated like this, “It’s like you don’t care about me at all. It feels like...” Kyungsoo choked a bit. “Like you don’t want me in your life.”

“Hyung, you know it’s not like that.”

“I know it’s not, and it makes me even angrier.” Kyungsoo furiously wiped his stubborn tears that carelessly trickled down his cheeks. Why was he crying? Stupid. Daehyun didn’t deserve this. “You were almost dead and you tell me nothing. What if you’re really dying and you don’t tell me about it, do you think I’ll be delighted when I know that you’re feeling the total opposite and it turns out that I’m only happy by myself while you’re suffering all these time?”

“Kyungsoo...”

“I hate you.” There. Kyungsoo said it. And he knew that Daehyun was heartbroken at this—Daehyun was always the more sensitive one between them two— but Kyungsoo didn’t care. Kyungsoo hated him for doing this to him and— yeah, Kyungsoo despised Daehyun. “I hate you so much I don’t know what to say anymore.” Kyungsoo knew there was no turn back on this, so he turned his back and left Daehyun in his shock state, not looking back even once even though he saw Daehyun’s eyes filled with tears all of sudden and Kyungsoo really wanted to say sorry I was being too much and it’s fine you’re okay while hugging him and patting his back while kissing his hair lovingly, but no.

Kyungsoo wasn’t in his right mind and all he wanted to do was sunk himself in the sea and never come up again because while he just did the rightest thing to do for his brain, he probably just scratched the biggest wound on his boyfriend’s heart and damn that was stupid. Kyungsoo hoped and hoped so hard that he didn’t the worst thing to Daehyun.

Kyungsoo didn’t catch a wink of sleep at all that night.

[][][]

A/N: Okay, this third drabble is going to be split into three parts (I know right what kind of drabbles are split not into two but three parts! but let’s just say that I love to torture you? *hides*) It's because every part's title is different and I just want to display them in different place.. Expect the next one tomorrow and the day after tomorrow~ ^^