#9

Beautiful Blossoms (Formerly Boys And Blossoms II)

 

Sulli's heart skipped a beat. Oppa has a girlfriend? So he has been lying to me... Alright. I shall just stop having hopes of ever being with him. 
 
 
 
She replied the text. 
 
 
 
To: Unknown
 
Don't worry. I won't be stealing your precious oppa.
 
 
 
"Are you okay Ssul?" Minho asked. 
 
 
 
"Yes... Minho," Sulli answered. 
 
 
 
Minho was taken aback. Sulli didn't call him oppa. Maybe she feels guilty towards Minhyuk...
 
 
 
A big gate welcomed them. Minho drove in, he felt relieved after seeing that Eunjung's car was nowhere to be found. The maids in the house greeted him and started asking where has he been. An elderly maid saw Sulli and hugged her. "Are you Sulli? That little girl who always come here when you were younger???" she asked. "Yes.." Sulli responded with a smile. The house did look really familiar to her. She started having flashbacks of little Sulli and little Minho playing in the house. 
 
 
 
Sulli followed Minho into his room. Minho quickly packed all of his clothes into his gigantic luggage bag, even so, only 1/5 of his wardrobe were in that luggage. He decided that he would buy more clothes. He went to his iMac and saved the draft that he made for their project. They then proceeded out. As they walked down the stairs, they saw a familiar figure. It was Eunjung.
 
 
 
"Minho my son!!! You're back for Omma!!!!" Eunjung exclaimed. Her smile turned into a frown when she saw his luggage bag. "Who the is she?! Is it that stupid Park Bom's best friend's daughter?! How dare you brainwash my son!!!!"
 
 
 
Sulli got so furious. She felt her face was getting hotter by the minute. She knew she was gonna explode anytime. Minho grabbed her hand and started walking, ignoring Eunjung. "Minho!!!! MINHO!!!!!" Eunjung shrieked. Minho and Sulli walked out of the house and went into his car and Minho drove off with Eunjung running after the car. She gave up after awhile. 
 
 
 
THAT NIGHT
 
 
 
All of them knew that they had school the next day, yet they still went to the club to party. Sulli, her friends, Minho and his friends were there. They ordered two bottles of alcohol along with some juices for mixing. They kept drinking and drinking non-stop. The girls got up to their feet and started dancing away. The boys joined them and surrounded them, just in case any other guys tried to dance with any of the girls. Jinki kept feeding them with drinks while they were dancing. Krystal has the lowest tolerance of alcohol, she became drunk after while. She started dancing with Minho and ended up kissing him non-stop. Sulli saw this and she just tried not looking in that direction and danced away. After awhile Luna and Victoria brought Krystal away.
 
 
 
Minho felt really guilty. He saw the look on Sulli's face and he could clearly tell that she was upset with the kiss. No doubt Krystal was her friend, but she seemed really upset that it happened. Minho walked towards Sulli and faced her. Taemin, who was following Minho whispered into Sulli's ear, "Sulli, please forgive Minho". Minho pulled Sulli into his arms and hugged her tightly. Sulli was overwhelmed with emotions and she felt like she wanted to cry. 
Minho let go of Sulli and hugged her from the back tightly. He placed his face right beside her face, with the side of his lips touching her cheeks and they started swaying to the music.  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Author's Note

 

So sorry for the late update. And a really short update. Forgive me. 

 

I went to the club last night, and whatever is mentioned was what happened to me last night, just thought that it suits Sulli and Minho too.

 

 

Hope you like this chapter though. ^^ you guys may look forward to what will happened to Sulli and Minho after this.