#8

Beautiful Blossoms (Formerly Boys And Blossoms II)

Minho realized that Minhyuk was leaving. He quickly moved away from the door, and pretended that he just arrived the door. Minhyuk opened the door and came face to face with Minho. 

 
 
 
"Oh? You're leaving?" Minho asked. 
 
 
 
"Yeah, I'll be coming back tomorrow after school." Minhyuk answered. 
 
 
 
"Okay." 
 
 
 
Minho replied and immediately went into Sulli's ward without saying goodbye. Sulli was smiling brightly at Minho. She probably is happy now because they got back together Minho thought. 
 
 
 
"Minho oppa! You're back? I heard you stayed the whole night here!" Sulli said. 
 
 
 
Woah she called me oppa
 
 
 
"Aren't you in pain? Why are you so cheerful? How are you feeling?"
 
 
 
"Can't I be cheerful? I'm feeling okay... The stitches area are killing me though."
 
 
 
"Here, I got you a few bottles of juices."
 
 
 
Minho took out several bottles from his bag. "I don't know which one you like so I bought every flavor..."
 
 
 
Minho passed every bottle to Sulli. She picked orange juice. "Orange juice is my favorite!" Sulli exclaimed. 
 
 
 
"Anyway your parents will be here soon. I called them just now. Your parents are worried about you."
 
 
 
Just then, Minho's phone rang. "Hello? Yes? Really? You caught the guy who hit Sulli?"
 
 
 
Sulli's eyes widened. She waited until Minho hung up the phone. "Oppa, who hit me?" Sulli asked. 
 
 
 
"Neil."
 
 
 
"Are you serious? The guy from the next class?"
 
 
 
Minho nodded. "No wonder I recognized the car! He's in my soccer team. The thing is. He was speeding in a car park. What the hell?!"
 
 
 
"Oppa, that guy... I heard that he hates you. Probably because you got captain and he didn't."
 
 
 
"Really? But he was always nice to me?"
 
 
 
"That's because he was being two faced, oppa... Girls are always two faced too. I guess he's just being y... He probably saw you running after me and thought that you're my girlfriend? That's why he hit me. I guess."
 
 
 
"Sorry Ssul, you got hit because of me... His father would probably bail him out. I'll get him kicked out of school!!!! I'll beat the out of him before he get expelled!!!"
 
 
 
"Oppa it's okay, please don't get worked up!"
 
 
 
Just then Sulli's parents came into the ward. "Honey are you okay???? Omma is so worried about you!!!!" Taeyeon asked. Sulli nodded. "You're going to be discharged soon! By the end of the week they will remove your stitches, you'll be back in school next week! I'm glad you're okay my baby girl.
 
 
 
"Minho, thank you for taking care of Sulli. By the way, your father called me saying he's in Japan now and he will be there for quite some time. He didn't feel like looking at your step mother's face," Siwon said to Minho. "Yeah, Appa told me before he head for Japan. If that's the case, I guess I'll be staying until all these have been solved? Is that okay uncle?" Minho asked. Siwon nodded. "I've always treated you like my own son, Minho," Siwon said with a smile. 
 
 
 
A week passed. Minho spent the whole week looking after Sulli. Minhyuk would drop by to see Sulli, of course, Minho thought that Minhyuk and Sulli had gotten back together. Whenever Minhyuk dropped by, Minho would excuse himself and he would go out to continue taking photos for their project. Nonetheless, Minho was always there for Sulli whenever he could, even during the removal of her stitches. 
 
 
 
"Thankfully, my scar is not that obvious!" Sulli exclaimed. Minho was driving. "You still look pretty you know?" Minho said. Sulli blushed. 
 
 
 
"Anyway, I want to drop by my house. I want to take the soft copy of the photos that we took for the project. I've started on it, so I'll just put it in my hard disk, and I'll do the work on your iMac?"
 
 
 
"Sure! Wouldn't your step mother be there?"
 
 
 
"Lets just hope she's not at home. She has this habit of going to her sister-in-law's house. Her sister-in-law is from Hong Kong, so she would go there almost everyday to play mahjong. Without my father, she's already rich to begin with."
 
 
 
---
 
 
 
*beep*
 
From: Unknown
 
Choi Sulli. Watch your back. GET AWAY FROM MY MINHO BEFORE I KILL YOU. IM NOT KIDDING. BEWARE .