#6

Beautiful Blossoms (Formerly Boys And Blossoms II)

"It can't be," Sulli said. "Why out of all people it has to be you? It can't be!"

 
 
"Sulli, the grave we visited this morning was my mother's. I told your parents not to tell you about me because I want to be the one telling you. I've been looking for you too. I saw the photo in your bedroom, that was when I know that you're the little girl who was forced to disappear from my life because of my step mother. I ran away from home because... I confronted my step mother. Can you believe that my step mother actually called my mother stupid? She was furious my late mother stole my father away. My step mother was supposed to marry her but my father introduced my late mother to my grandparents and they love her. All these times, my step mother told me lies. She said you didn't existed. She said my baby album was misplaced. Full of lies. I found the album myself. There was a photo of me and you at this playground too... She forbidded me and my father from meeting your family because she would be reminded of my late mother when she sees your mother..."
 
 
"..."
 
 
"Why are you keeping quiet? Did I say something wrong?"
 
 
"..."
 
 
"Are you okay?"
 
 
"..."
 
 
"Why aren't you saying anything? Sulli. Answer me."
 
 
Sulli still kept quiet. Minho got frustrated. "Do you know how much I wanted to tell you that I'm that boy you've been looking for ever since I knew you're that girl who was taken away from me for fourteen years? So that you'll throw that big headed attitude towards me? I thought that by telling you, you'll at least treat me a little nicer and with a little bit more respect. I guess I was wrong. I made things worse. You can walk home."
 
 
Minho immediately stood up. He started walking away. Sulli didn't stop him, that made him even angrier and started walking even faster. 
 
 
Just then, someone pulled Minho's hand, causing Minho to stop walking. Before he could turn his body, the hands of the person wrapped around Minho. "I found you..." Sulli said. Minho wanted Sulli to release her hands but she hugged him even tighter. "I miss you so much... Please stay... Stay in this position for awhile," Sulli said. Her tears started to fall. She was overwhelmed with emotions. 
 
 
Minho slowly removed Sulli's hands off his body and turned to her. She was still crying. "Aigo... Crying over things like this," Minho said while wiping her tears. "I'm sorry if I've been big headed... That is how I am when it comes to someone I don't really know..." Sulli said. 
 
 
"So now. We must communicate alright. No more you demanding me when to meet. Is this how you treat your long lost friend?!"
 
 
"Nooooo! I'm sorry... Just let me know when you want to shoot more sites okay! I won't be big headed anymore, I promise!"
 
 
"Aigo... Stop talking about the project. We need to catch up!"
 
 
Minho and Sulli then proceeded to his car. Just as Sulli was going into the car, someone pulled her hand. "Follow me," said the person. The voice. The voice was so familiar. Sulli turned and saw the last person she wished to see. Minhyuk. "Yah! What are you doing here??" Minho roared. "I just need to talk to Sulli. Please. I promise I won't do any harm to her. You can watch us from outside of my car, Minho," Minhyuk replied. 
 
 
"Well I don't trust you, you've been pretty violent towards her."
 
 
"Like I said. You can watch me. I just need five minutes."
 
 
Minhyuk pulled Sulli and brought her to his car. They both went into his car and Minhyuk handed Minho his car keys to prove that he would not take Sulli away. 
 
 
"Sulli..."
 
 
Sulli started crying. Her heart was aching again. 
 
 
"WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT FROM ME?! ARE YOU FINALLY GOING TO HIT ME?!?!"
 
 
"No Ssul, listen..."
 
 
"I have nothing to say to you, beast! You gave me two years of hell. I don't need more hell than I already experienced!"
 
 
"Listen. I've been thinking. The whole night... I was too rough, too rude... Too... Everything that is related to bad. I always get jealous, putting you in a spot, making you cry, scolding you... I just... Want to sincerely apologize for all the heartaches that I've caused you. You deserve much much better than me..."
 
 
"Omo. Are you someone else with Minhyuk's face? Since when you're so nice? You've always been bad. You're not Minhyuk!"
 
 
"Ssul, listen. After getting punched by Minho, getting screamed from your mum, after seeing you so scared, I started reflecting... I'm sorry Ssul..."
 
 
Minhyuk pulled Sulli for a hug. Sulli broke the hug. 
 
 
"I'm not forgiving you. Yet. I need time. Good day Minhyuk."
 
 
Sulli opened the door and left his car. Sulli ran towards Minho's car, still crying. Minho threw Minhyuk's car key to Minhyuk after Minhyuk got out of the car and ran after Sulli. Just then...
 
 
CRASH 
 
 
"Sulli!!!! SULLI!!!!" Minho shouted. Minho ran to Sulli. Sulli was lying motionlessly in front of a car her forehead was bleeding. Minho pulled Sulli into his arms. "Please hold on, Sulli..." Minho said as he tried to carry Sulli into his car. His heart was racing. He felt as if his heart was going to escape from his body anytime. He didn't want anything bad to happen to his childhood best friend. He had never felt this way for someone before, especially to a girl. 
 
 
Minhyuk was running after he saw what happened. He stopped after looking at how Minho gazed at her. He felt his heart shattering into million pieces. "He's falling for her..."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Author's Note

 

A short update. I'm sorry if this chapter is boring :( 

 

Please subscribe and comment! I'll look forward to reading to comments.