#5

Beautiful Blossoms (Formerly Boys And Blossoms II)

Sulli closed her eyes. She knew she was going to get hurt. Knowing Minhyuk who was bad tempered. Suddenly she heard a familiar voice saying, "HOW DARE YOU ATTEMPT TO HIT A GIRL!". Sulli opened her eyes and saw Minho holding Minhyuk's hand. Minhyuk's left hand let Sulli go and attempted to throw a punch at Minho. Minho was fast enough to dodge, as he took Taekwondo and Muay Thai, and threw a strong punch onto Minhyuk's face. Minhyuk fell to the floor, blood was seen coming out at the side of his mouth. "Yah Choi Minho! You have no right to interfere in this!!!" Minhyuk screamed. Minhyuk turned to look at Sulli, who was clearly frightened and said while pointing at Minho, "So you're breaking up with me because of him?". "No no. Please understand! My parents dislike you! Your attitude is horrible! That was why I asked you to change if you want to be with me!" Sulli said.

 
 
Just then, Taeyeon went out of the gate. Taeyeon saw the whole footage via CCTV. She stormed to Minhyuk and screamed, "How dare you pin my daughter!!! She is someone's daughter, not someone you can throw tantrum at!!!". Minhyuk smirked and got up and said, "Huh! I'm so glad your daughter broke up with me! I wouldn't want you as my mother-in-law!". "YOU'RE SO RUDE!!!!!!!" Taeyeon screamed. She attempted to slap Minhyuk but Minho stop her. "Your energy deserves so much better, auntie," Minho said. Minhyuk went into his car and drove off. 
 
 
Taeyeon held Sulli and brought her into the house. Minho followed and closed the gate. "Honey, you deserve better," Taeyeon said. Sulli just nodded. Taeyeon escorted Sulli into her room while Minho joined Siwon in the living room. Not long after, Taeyeon joined them. "Yeobo, I think Sulli needs bodyguards for the time being. Who knows that brat will find trouble in school. I don't want Ssul to get hurt," Taeyeon said, with a worried look on her face. "Yeah I think so too, yeobo," Siwon answered. "So what happened?"
 
 
"I saw that brat pinning our daughter against his car and was about to slap her when Minho stopped him. I got so pissed I went out without informing you, sorry yeobo, maybe it would have been better if you were around."
 
 
"It's okay. At least Minho was around," Siwon said while nodding to Minho. 
 
 
"Auntie, Uncle, I can take care of Sulli in school. After all, we are in the same class. I can keep an eye on her," Minho said. 
 
 
"Really, you can do that?" asked Taeyeon. 
 
 
Minho nodded. "I'm grateful to the both of you. This is the least I can do for you."
 
 
---
 
 
Sulli was stoning. She sat at the corner of her bed, thinking. She felt as if the burden had been lifted off her shoulders. She was of course a bit sad about the break up. They were together for almost two years. She really liked him. Sulli sighed and tears started gathering in her eyes. Just then she heard I soft knock on her door. The door knob slowly turned and someone she least expected entered the room and closed the door. "I thought you might need a shoulder," said Minho. Sulli stood up and ran into his arms and started crying. "I was a pabo. I was stupid. I was so stupid to stay with him for so long!" Sulli said repeatedly. Minho wrapped his arms around Sulli, trying to give the warmth she needed. 
 
 
After an hour of non-stop crying, Sulli fell asleep. Minho placed her comforter over her and left.
 
 
Sulli woke up, her visions were blur but she saw four familiar faces sitting around her. "YAH CHOI SULLI!" one of them screamed. Sulli got a shock and straight away woke up. "YAH!" Sulli shouted and threw her pillow at the person who shouted. It was Amber. The other girls started laughing hysterically. 
 
 
"How are you feeling Ssul?" Victoria asked. "Dizzy," Sulli replied. "Why did you come here?"
 
 
"Minho told Krystal that you need us, he didn't say why though, and Krys told us. So we decided to come," Luna said. 
 
 
"So what happened?" Krystal asked. 
 
 
Sulli let out a loud sigh and said, "I broke up with Minhyuk".
 
 
The girls' faces lightened up, Amber and Luna gave each other a high five. "Yah! What is the meaning of this???" Sulli asked, with a hurt face. 
 
 
"I'm so glad you got rid of him. You deserve better Ssul," Victoria said. 
 
 
The girls gathered and gave Sulli a big hug. Sulli somehow felt better. It wasn't her loss that she lost Minhyuk. It was a start of an ending. "So... Can we sleep over tonight?" Krystal asked. "Sure!" Sulli answered. "By the way... Why is Minho's car outside of your house?" Amber asked. "Uh... He had problems at home. So he came to sleep here for a few days".
 
 
"So you didn't ask him why he chose to come here?" Luna asked. Sulli shook her head. 
 
 
"What do you know about him?" Krystal asked. 
 
 
Sulli thought hard about it. "He's... A snob!" Sulli answered. 
 
 
"That's all you know?" 
 
 
"And that he's the heir of Choi Holdings."
 
 
"What the hell! You both just don't communicate? I know many things about Taemin. Even the rest of us knew at least something about our project partners!"
 
 
Krystal just shook her head. What Krystal said was true. She didn't even make an effort to get to know Minho. She started wondering why her parents like Minho so much, why he ran to her house out of all places, why would someone as snobbish as him lent her his shoulder, why would he contact her friends to come over and give her support, many questions started popping in her head. 
 
 
---
 
 
The girls left around noon the next day. It was truly girls night out last night. They spent the whole night gossiping about those stupid girls in school who think that they were so pretty and big shot, especially Yuri and Hyuna. After Sulli sent the girls off at her gate, Sulli went to her room. She had no plans that day. Usually she would meet Minhyuk and they would go out and have lunch together. She gathered her thoughts and realized that she didn't really miss Minhyuk. Suddenly she got a text. 
 
 
From: Snob
 
Do you want to go out today? 
 
 
"Oh it's Minho," Sulli said to herself. She replied. 
 
 
To: Snob
 
I don't mind...
 
 
Minho replied. 
 
 
From: Snob
 
Be ready in 10 minutes, I'll be waiting in my car. 
 
 
Lucky for Sulli, she had bathed. She quickly chose an oversized top and leggings, and put on her make up. She took her bag and dashed off. Minho was already waiting in his car. Sulli hopped into his car and the gate slowly opened when Minho clicked the remote. "Woah, my parents gave you our gate remote?" Sulli asked. Minho nodded. Minho drove out. "Where are you taking me?" Sulli asked. "You'll see"
 
 
"Can I ask you something?"
 
 
"Yeah?"
 
 
"I was curious, out of all places, why would you run here when you have problems at home? Since when you cared so much about me? Do you like me or something?"
 
 
"Woah Choi Sulli. Don't you think you're too direct? I'll let you know later."
 
 
They reached their destination. A children's playground. "Ah this place. I remember! I used to come here with my childhood friend!" Sulli exclaimed. Sulli and Minho took a seat near the playground. They watched the children play. Sulli started reminiscing about her past with that boy. Taeyeon, Siwon, Park Bom and Seung Hyun would sets together at the bench while Sulli and Minho would be going around playing catching, the swing and the slide. 
 
 
"Sulli..." Minho suddenly said. 
 
 
"Yeah?"
 
 
"Do you remember this place? We used to play around here fourteen years ago..."
 
 
"WHAT?"
 
 
Sulli turned and looked into Minho's eyes. She couldn't think of anything at that moment. The words Minho just said kept playing in her head. "It can't be..."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Author's Note

 

A really short update. I couldn't sleep last night. So I decided to release this chapter today. Minho is about to tell Sulli who he really is! Yay!

 

Please comment and subscribe! :) let me know your thoughts. I want to thank nana4ever, Syamimi_Munir and alecita for the continuous comments. I appreciate that you enjoy my story :)