Chapter 8

Secret (Boys Before Flowers Sequel)

Steffie woken up in the middle of the night by her cell phone. She rushes to check on her phone. It was a text message by Ji Hoo. Steffie smiles and opens it.

 

From: Yoon Ji Hoo

Subject: -

Content: 19 missedcalls. Do you worry about me that much?

 

Steffie smiles and then rushes to text him back. She keeps on holding her phone and smiles.

 

 

<3

 

 

Ji Hoo’s phone is ringing again. It was a text from Steffie. Ji Hoo opens the text and read it.

 

From: Steffie

Subject: Yes

Content: Can you at least give me a sign of life so that I know that nothing bad is happening on you while you were out there on the street. Kekekekekeke^^

 

Ji Hoo smiles reading it, then he decided to reply on it.

 

 

<3

 

 

Steffie sits on the bed. She is waiting for a text message from Ji Hoo. Finally there was a text message from him coming. She rushes to read it.

 

From: Yoon Ji Hoo

Subject: -

Content: Gwenchana. You should go to sleep. Jalja.

 

Steffie smiles. It was only a quick good night text message but it means so much for her. She rushes to reply.

 

 

<3

 

 

 

Ji Hoo woken up by the sound of his phone ringing. It was a text message from Steffie. Ji Hoo shakes his head. “Even from far away, you’re always this annoying.” Ji Hoo says. But he doesn’t realize it that he actually smiles.

 

From: Steffie

Subject: Good Night

Content: Ne~!^^ you too, okay? So that we can meet again. Tomorrow, I’ll wait for you on the coffee shop near the lake at 3PM. I’ll keep on waiting until you come. kekekeke Jaljayo~!^^

 

Without he realizes it, Ji Hoo smiles reading the text message that Steffie sent to him and then he goes back to sleep.

 

 

<3

 

 

 

 

Early morning, the birds are singing happily. The sun looks so shiny. Steffie wakes up with her phone on her hand. She looks at her phone. No sign of text message. Actually, she kinda wish that Ji Hoo would reply to her text message again but then, the truth say no. She decided to get up and take a bath. After she takes a bath, she walks outside the bedroom to the living room. But suddenly, her sights are all blurry and then goes to black. All black.

 

 

<3

 

 

 

 

“MWO?!?! Where is she now?” asks Chae Rim as she suddenly awaken from her sleep-not-sleep phase. Her eyes widened while talking to Kang In on the phone. Well, she just woke up. She always woke up late. She loves to sleep. But then, Chae Rim rushes to go take a bath fastly. After she finishes take a bath, she go downstairs and run outside her house.

“Chae Rim-ah!! Where’d you go? You haven’t eat your breakfast yet!” yells Chae Rim’s mother

“Aniyaaa~! I’ll eat it later~!” says Chae Rim as she runs outside.

 

 

<3

 

 

 

 

Chae Rim gets off her bicycle. She runs inside Steffie’s house and rushes to Steffie’s room immediately. There was a doctor comes out of her room. Chae Rim looks at him.

“Sonsaengnim~! How’s she doing? What’s wrong with her?” asks Chae Rim to Lee Young Ah, Steffie’s private doctor. Young Ah looks at Chae Rim seriously.

“Ahgassi, where did she go yesterday? As you know, she can’t be over tired or else, she would collapse. Luckily, this time, she’s okay.” Says Young Ah to Chae Rim. Chae Rim nods.

“Her medicine should be drank three times a day after meal. So, she couldn’t skip meal.” Young Ah says again.

“Nae~! I’ll take care of her!” Says Chae Rim. Young Ah nods and walks away followed by some nurses. Chae Rim walks inside the room. She looks at Steffie, her eyes are closed as she laid on the bed weakly.

“Halmeoni, yesterday, how did she get to your house?” Chae Rim asks to Kang In who stands beside Steffie’s bed.

“I don’t know, there was a sound of motorcycle outside my house, and then there’s a knock on my door. I wasn’t know that it was her until I opened the door. She said she wants to sleep over my house for a night. And because it was pretty late, I let her stay for a night.” Says Kang In. Chae Rim nods.

“Halmeoni, please take care of her. You know about her condition, right?” Chae Rim says as she looks at Steffie.