Chapter 5

Secret (Boys Before Flowers Sequel)

 

Chapter 5

 

 

 

It's around 5PM now, Steffie sits on the bench park she used to sit with Ji Hoo. The lake still seems like glowing and the wind still blows. She wears a little make-ups on her face and she tied her hair to the left with a little curl on it. She wears a beautiful soft pink dress and silver high heels shoes. She sits there holding her silver clutch and smiles. She can't wait to meet Ji Hoo.

 

 

<3

 

 

Yi Jung and Ga Eul gets off the car. They walk toward to the main door. Yi Jung keeps on walking, his hands are in his pockets. Suddenly, Ga Eul stands there in front of the main door outside of the building. She looks worry. She looks at her dress once again. Yi Jung realizes that Ga Eul is still behind him. He turns his head to look at her.

"Ga Eul-ah.." He says as he looks at Ga Eul confusedly. Ga Eul looks up, she looks at Yi Jung.

"Mwo?" Asks Ga Eul, her hand holding her dress.

"Mwoheyo?" Asks Yi Jung again to Ga Eul as he walks to her.

"Na..." Ga Eul looks down as she looks at her dress. Yi Jung looks at Ga Eul and smiles. She is wearing a beautiful short pastel-colored dress.

"You look beautiful. Gorgeous.." He says to Ga Eul like he knows what Ga Eul's been thinking about. Ga Eul looks up to Yi Jung, she looks confused.

"Don't worry, you look gorgeous. Let's go in." Yi Jung says not giving Ga Eul any any time to response as he grabs Ga Eul's hand and grabs her to come into the building with

 

 

<3

 

 

For the fifth time, Steffie checks her phone to see what time it is. It shows that now is almost 6 PM. Steffie looks around. The sun has gone. Steffie tries to call Ji Hoo, but there's no answer.

Her hair now is no longer tied, her make-up is now kinda fade away because of her sweats. She starts to feel upset.

 

 

<3

 

 

Ji Hoo wakes up as he hears his cell phone ringing. He checks his phone, and realize that it almost 7.00pm. He sees some missed calls from Steffie and realize that he has an appointment with her. Ji Hoo rushes to go to bathroom and get dressed.

 

 

 

<3

 

 

“Yi Jung…” calls Ga Eul as she suddenly stops in front of the lobby’s main door where Jandi and Goo Jun Pyo’s enggagement party held. Yi Jung looks back at Ga Eul.

“Ummm…” Ga Eul mumbles as she looks at her hands being held by Yi Jung. Her face now turns to red. Yi Jung smiles.

“It’s okay.” Yi Jung says as he keeps on holding Ga Eul’s hand and walk into the lobby.

 

 

 

<3

 

 

 

Steffie finally stands up from the bench where she used to sit. She once again looks around. No one’s there but her. She looks down. She feels disappointed. She finally walks slowly to her house’s direction. Suddenly, a motorcycle stopped besides her. Steffie looks at the motorcycle’s rider. The rider opens his helmet, and the rider is Ji Hoo. Steffie looks upset. Ji Hoo looks worry.

“You’ve been waiting for a long time?” asks Ji Hoo, he tries to look calm. Steffie looks at him, and then continues to walk. She is ignoring him.

“Steffie-yah.. mianhe.. I know you’ve been waiting for a long time.” Ji Hoo tries to call her. Steffie keeps on walking. Ji Hoo keeps on following her as he thinks of the way to make her forgives him.

“Alright then, it’s fine if you don’t want to come with me to the party..” says Ji Hoo suddenly as he stops his motorcycle. Steffie stops walking and looks back to him.

“Yaa! Why are you so mean??” Steffie says as she pouts

“Then, if you want, come here..” says Ji Hoo as he waves his hand. Steffie pouts as she walks to Ji Hoo.

“…..Hajiman…” Steffie suddenly says, she keeps on pouting. Ji Hoo looks at her, wonder what she would say.

“I look messed up. I waited for you for around 2 hours.” Says Steffie. Ji Hoo looks at her and smiles. He puts his hands on her hair, he fixes Steffie’s hair.

“Done.. You look good..” says Ji Hoo as he smiles and looks at Steffie. Steffie slowly smiles.

“Come on, you don’t want to be late to the party right?” asks Ji Hoo as he asks Steffie to sits on his motorcycle. Steffie smiles and sits on Ji Hoo’s motorcycle. The motorcycle starts to go.

“You did good on taking a woman’s heart..” Steffie mumbles as she puts her head on Ji Hoo’s shoulder.

“Mwo?” Ji Hoo asks as he smiles, but he stills riding the motorcycle. Steffie stays quiet as she smiles on Ji Hoo’s shoulder, knowing that Ji Hoo didn’t hear what she just said.

 

 

 

<3

 

 

 

“Yi Jung-aaahh! I don’t know that you’re now having a girlfriend!” says Woo Bin as Yi Jung and Ga Eul come closer to him.

“Mwo?” Ga Eul looks confused

“Who’s your new girlfriend??” asks Ga Eul to Yi Jung. Woo Bin smiles widely, trying not to laugh as he looks at Ga Eul and Yi Jung. Yi Jung looks at Ga Eul. Ga Eul finally realized what Woo Bin meant.

“Not funny!” says Ga Eul to Woo Bin as she pouts.

“Mianhe.. Mianhe..” says Woo Bin as he tries to stop his laughs.

“Anyway, where is Jun Pyo?” asks Yi Jung to Woo Bin

“Right here. Behind you.” says Jun Pyo suddenly

“Brooo! Cukhae! Finally after everything that has happened you can get enggaged to Jandi!” says Yi Jung as he shakes Jun Pyo’s hand

“Gomawo Yi Jung-ah..” says Jun Pyo

“Yaa Jun Pyo!” Jandi suddenly comes near

“Jandi-yaaah! Cukhaeee!” says Ga Eul excitedly to Jandi

“Gomawo Ga Eul-ah..” says Jandi to Ga Eul as they hug each other. Jun Pyo, Woo Bin, and  Yi Jung smiles looking at them.

“Where is Ji Hoo by the way?” asks Jun Pyo suddenly. Jandi and Ga Eul stops hugging. Yi Jung, Jandi, Ga Eul, Jun Pyo, Woo Bin, they look around searching for Ji Hoo. Yi Jung finally sees Ji Hoo.

“Yaa Jun Pyo, Woo Bin, do you know who is she?” asks Yi Jung

“Who??” asks Jun Pyo. Jun Pyo, Jandi, Ga Eul, and Woo Bin look confused.