Chapter 7

Secret (Boys Before Flowers Sequel)

“Ahgassi…” Lee Kang In, Steffie’s housekeeper says confusedly.

“Annyeong!” Steffie says cheerfully

“Halmeoni, can I sleepover for tonight? I’ll come home tomorrow.” Steffie says

“Ne?” Kang In says confusedly

“Can I sleep here for tonight? I promise not to make a trouble here.” Steffie asks again as she giggles.

“Sure you can. But why do you like to sleep here, ahgassi?’ Asks Kang In as she lets Steffie comes into her house.

“I just wanted to.” Says Steffie as she walks following Kang In

“Ahgassi, this is my daughter’s room, she is now married and doesn’t live here anymore. There are some old pajamas that used to be hers to in her closet. You can check it and wear it if you like. I hope you don’t mind to stay in this small room..” says Kang In nicely to Steffie

“Ne~ Gamsahamnida halmeoni..” says Steffie as she comes into Kang In’s daughter old room.

 

 

<3

 

 

Jun Pyo walks towards to his friends with Jandi on his side.

“I can’t believe that girl was so brave to say things like that.” Woo Bin says.

“That Bicycle Girl?” Jun Pyo asks

“Ne~ She is just like the old Jandi.” Yi Jung says and giggles.

“The old me?” Jandi confused

“Ne~ Who else would run and fight back the mother of Jun Pyo?” Woo Bin says and giggles with Yi Jung

“Ne~ She’s so brave.” Ga Eul says

“Yes. Brave, or could it mindless.” Jun Pyo says

“Mindless?” Jae Kyung confused. Yi Jung and Woo Bin who were laughing look at Jun Pyo.

“I wonder what would happen to her if she said things more than the things she said before. Remember what ever happened to me?” Jandi says worrily.

“Jandi’s right..” Ga Eul says worrily too.

“Luckily, she doesn’t says weirder things on her.” Yi Jung finally says

“Ne~” Jae Kyung agreeing on what Yi Jung just said.

 

 

<3

 

 

Steffie sits on the bed. She is still wearing her night dress. She reaches for her phone.

“Should I text him?” Steffie asks to herself as she hold her phone.

Finally she decided to text him. She’s been waiting for 5 minutes but there was like no response from the text that she sent to Ji Hoo.

“Aigoo~ Why is he not replying..” Steffie says as she pouts.

 

 

<3

 

 

 

Ji Hoo gets off the motorcycle. He walks inside his house until his phone is ringing. Ji Hoo stops by his living room and take a look at the text message

 

From: Steffie

Subject: Home

Content: Annyeong! Have you got home safely? Text me back if you do.^^

 

Without he realizes it, Ji Hoo smiles reading the text message that Steffie sent to him. But however, he decided not to reply her back.

 

 

<3

 

 

 

The enggagement party is now over. Jae Kyung already said that she is going home earlier because she should go to the airport.

“Yo bro! I’m going home first okay?” Woo Bin says

“Ne~ Be careful!” Says Jun Pyo.

Woo Bin walks out from the building, but he saw Jae Kyung standing in front of the main door.

“Yo! I thought you’re going home already.” Says Woo Bin suddenly. Surprising Jae Kyung.

“I don’t know, my car hasn’t come yet.” Jae Kyung said panicly.

“Do you want me to take you home?” Woo Bin offering Jae Kyung a help. Jae Kyung nodded. Finally, they’re both going to the parking lot together and got into the car.

 

 

<3

 

 

On the other side, Ga Eul is walking towards to the main door.

“Jun Pyo, I’ll go first, okay? You take care of Jandi. I should take Ga Eul home.” Says Yi Jung as he rushes to catch Ga Eul before she is out of the building. Yi Jung grabbed Ga Eul’s hand. Ga Eul surprised.

“Yi Jung-ah.” Say Ga Eul as she looks at Yi Jung. Yi Jung smiles.

“You want to come home alone?” asks Yi Jung to Ga Eul. Ga Eul nods.

“You sure that it safe? It’s already 10.29 PM and there are a lot of bad guys out there.”  Yi Jung says again as he looks at his watch. Ga Eul gets confused.

“Let me take you home, come on.” Yi Jung says as he holds Ga Eul’s hand. Ga Eul nodded and comes along with Yi Jung.

 

 

<3

 

 

 

Steffie finishes her bath. She wears one of Kang In’s daughter old pajamas. The pajama is too big on her. Steffie looks at the mirror and seeing how she gets skinnier and skinnier. Steffie walks towards the bed and sit on it. She reaches for her phone. There’s no sign of text message. Steffie pouts.

“Why isn’t he replying…..” Steffie mumbles. She looks at her text again.

“…or did something happen to him?!” Steffie said to herself and then got all panic. She tries to call Ji Hoo but there was no answer. Until finally Steffie fell asleep on the bed.

 

 

<3

 

 

 

Ji Hoo walks back to his room after eating his late dinner and took a bath. He reaches for his phone. There was like 19 missed calls. And it was all comes from Steffie. Ji Hoo smiles and finally sent her a text.