Chapter 6

Secret (Boys Before Flowers Sequel)

“Aigooo! Ji Hoo-yah! Why do you walk so fast?” Steffie says as she tries to catch up with Ji Hoo. Ji Hoo stops and looks back to her.

“Gomawo..” says Steffie when she walks beside him. Ji Hoo and Steffie then walk toward to Jun Pyo, Jandi, Ga Eul, Yi Jung, and Woo Bin.

“Mianhe. I fell asleep this afternoon, so I came late. Cukhae Jun Pyo, Jandi..” Says Ji Hoo to Jun Pyo and Jandi. Steffie stands awkwardly beside Ji Hoo. Jandi smiles sweetly to Ji Hoo.

“Gomawo.. Any problem when you came in?” asks Jun Pyo to Ji Hoo

“No.” Ji Hoo smiles

“Annyeong..” says Jandi nicely to Steffie.  Steffie smiles awkwardly.

“Annyeong.. Cukhae for your enggagement!” says Steffie as she smiles to Jandi. Jandi smiles back to her.

“Gamsahamnida..” Jandi says as she smiles sweetly

“Nugu….imnika?” asks Yi Jung suddenly to Steffie

“She’s Ji Hoo’s friend. I met her in a boutique with Ji Hoo a few days ago.” Says Jandi

“Annyeong..” Says Steffie as she bows down and smile

“She’s the one I told you guys about.” Says Ji Hoo

“Oooh! That bicycle girl?” asks Woo Bin suddenly

“Ne..” says Ji Hoo

“Bicycle….girl?” asks Steffie as she looks up to Ji Hoo and pouts.

“You almost hit me with your bicycle, right?” asks Ji Hoo. Steffie pouts.

“Well, it really is such a miracle that a commoner like Jandi and someone like Jun Pyo will soon get enggaged and then married!” tease Woo Bin to Jun Pyo. Yi Jung laughs, Jun Pyo and Jandi smiles.

“Annyeong!” suddenly there’s a sound from the back of Jun Pyo’s and Jandi’s shoulder. It was Ha Jae Kyung.

“Whoa, you’re here!” says Woo Bin. Jae Kyung smiles.

“Cukhaeeee!” says Jae Kyung to Jandi and Jun Pyo.

“Gomawoo..” Jandi says as she smiles. Jun Pyo smiles happily.

Not a long time, the room suddenly full of hands clapping. Ji Hoo, Steffie, Yi Jung, Ga Eul, Jandi, Jun Pyo, Woo Bin, and Jae Kyung looks up to the stage. There is Hee Soo, Jun Pyo’s mother on the stage.

“Annyeonghasseo everyone.” Says Hee Soo full of charisma and arrogancy

“Tonight, we’re gonna celebrate the enggagement party of my son.” Says Hee Soo again

“Jun Pyo, Jandi, you may come up to the stage.” Says Hee Soo as she smiles full of arrogancy

“For, Jandi’s family, you may come up to the stage too.” Says Hee Soo again. Jandi, Jun Pyo, and Jandi’s family comes up to the stage. Jandi’s family stand behind Hee Soo and Jun Pyo and Jandi stand beside Hee Soo.

“As you can see, I’m not giving up my son easily to anyone. But tonight, he’s going to enggaged to this girl from the commoner level. I don’t understand why or what’s so good in her that my son could be so crazy and head over heels for her. But tonight, I believe that this is what my son wants, and as a good mom, I should appreciate what my son wants.” Says Hee Soo arrogantly as she looks at Jandi, Jun Pyo, and Jandi’s family.

 

Steffie looks at Hee Soo on the stage, she recognizes her, she actually is one of her childhood’s friend’s mother. And she just realize that Jun Pyo, Ji Hoo, Woo Bin, and Yi Jung are all her childhood friends. They used to play together with Min Seo Hyun, but due to Steffie’s father business, Steffie and her family have to move out from Korea even before Steffie finishes her pre-school. Steffie then looks at Ji Hoo, he seems to hate it so much when this lady, Jun Pyo’s mom, says something bad about Jandi, and from this, she can tell that actually, Ji Hoo likes Jandi very much. Steffie soon raised her hand. Hee Soo looks at Steffie and smiles,

“What’s the matter, ahgassi?” asks Hee Soo as she smiles full of arrogancy

“Excuse me, you know that between Jandi and Jun Pyo, there is something more than just a liking each other feeling or wanting to be together feeling. There is love. Maybe, someone that is so busy taking care of a super duper enormous company that she forgot to come home and celebrate Christmas with her children, is forgot of what love is and how is it feel. Or maybe even worse, she doesn’t know it.” Says Steffie, defending on Jandi’s side. Goo Joon Hee, Jun Pyo’s elder sister then stands up and agreeing on what Steffie just said. Hee Soo looks upset, but finally, she chooses to say sorry to Jandi if what she said hurts  her. But, without Steffie knows it, Hee Soo is now being really really careful towards her. Secretly, Hee Soo starts to hate her.

 

 

<3

 

 

Ji Hoo suddenly walks out of the party.  Steffie has no idea why he walks out of the party. She follows him out of the lobby. Ji Hoo walks towards to the parking lot. He stops near his motorcycle.

“Wae?” asks Ji Hoo coldly as he turns back and look at Steffie

“Aniyaa..” says Steffie as she pouts because of Ji Hoo’s coldness. Ji Hoo turns back to his motorcycle again and take his helmet on.

“Why are you suddenly being so cold?” asks Steffie suddenly. Ji Hoo turns back and looks at Steffie.

“Why were you talking like you knew everything when we were in that party?” asks Ji Hoo back to Steffie

“But, all the things that I said back then, are all true, right? Why do you have to be so upset upon me?” asks Steffie as she pouts. Ji Hoo stays quiet.

“Ji Hoo-yah..” calls Steffie

“I’m going home.” Says Ji Hoo as he gets on his motorcycle and turn the motorcycle on.

And there’s Steffie, seeing Ji Hoo’s motorcycle went away. She stands there on the parking lot quietly.

 

 

<3

 

 

Steffie stops walking and looks at her phone, the watch in her phone shows that it already 8.58pm.

“My feet hurts..” says Steffie as she pouts.

“Why does that place is so far from my house..” says Steffie again. She continues walking alone. When she walks, she accidentally sees Ji Hoo’s motorcycle parked near the lake. Steffie walks closer to Ji Hoo’s motorcycle. Steffie sees Ji Hoo sits near his motorcycle looking at the lake.

“Mianheyo..” Says Ji Hoo suddenly

“Mwo?” says Steffie confused

“How do you know I was here?” asks Steffie to Ji Hoo

“You were so noisy, you know?” says Ji Hoo as he smiles bitterly. Steffie sits beside Ji Hoo.

“Steffie-yah, mianhe.. I didn’t mean to leave you just like that in that party..” Says Ji Hoo

“Gwenchana..” says Steffie as she smiles to Ji Hoo

“So….do you like her?” Steffie suddenly asks. Ji Hoo looks surprised.

“Jandi..you like her, don’t you?” Steffie asks. Ji Hoo stays in quiet, looking at the lake.

“She’s pretty..” Steffie says. Ji Hoo smiles.

“Do you mind to tell me more about her?” asks Steffie. Ji Hoo stays in silence.

“You know, it feels like I’m talking to the wall.. you’re too quiet..” Says Steffie.

“And you’re too noisy..” says Ji Hoo. Steffie looks at Ji Hoo and pouts. Ji Hoo smiles looking at Steffie.

“Shall I walk you home?” asks Ji Hoo

“You should.” Says Steffie as she laughs a little bit.

Ji Hoo gets on his motorcycle, and then, Steffie gets on Ji Hoo’s motorcycle too. The motorcycle starts to turn on. The wind blows their hair. Steffie holds Ji Hoo tightly, not that she’s afraid of falling, but because of she can’t miss the moment of holding on to him.

“Where’s your home?” asks Ji Hoo suddenly. Steffie then suddenly thinks of how Ji Hoo likes Jandi. Then Steffie decides to be just like Jandi so that Ji Hoo might fall for her too instead of to Jandi. The first thing that Steffie notice from Jandi is that Jandi is a commoner.

“Turn left, and then go straight” says Steffie. They’re actually heading to one of Steffie’s housekeeper house.

“Ne, right there.” Says Steffie. The motorcycle stops. Steffie gets off the motorcycle.

“Gomawo..” says Steffie to Ji Hoo. Ji Hoo smiles.Steffie looks at Ji Hoo.

“Be careful.. Jalja..” Steffie says. Ji Hoo smiles and then starts to ride his motorcycle again.

Steffie then stands there in front of her housekeeper’s house. She decides to knock the door.

“Ahgassi..” Lee Kang In, Steffie’s housekeeper says as she opens the door. She looks confused. Steffie smiles.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

sorry for the short update and not updating for like a loooong looooong time.. I was busy and also...lazy kekekekekeke but I promise to update soon^^