Her Again?!

Someone's Watching Over Me

Kai's POV

"Hyung, you're cheating!" Sehun whined  like a little child.

"No I'm NOT!" I shot back,clearly annoyed. I'm trying to play a game here and there he goes and mess up my concentration.

"Yes you are!"

"No I'm not!"

"Uh-huh"

"Nu-uh"

"Oh really?"

"Yes really?! Will you stop it already?!" He's starting to get on my nerves!! >.<

"I will" That was easy....too easy.... "As soon as you tell me why you gave me a controller that's not even working"

"I was sure that it was working just yesterday" I'm not lying,it realy was working yesterday. But maybe,today it as kinda low on batteries.....hehe

"Ok let's say I believe you, but why don't you ever get any problem with the controller?" He said as if he was investigating a crime just like Sherlock Holmes. I rolled my eyes by his behaviour.

" I guess you might have bad karma or something like that "

" Ok fine. " He rolled his eyes this time. " But next time, I'm choosing the controller and the game next time. You always choose them both first" There he goes acting like a child again....

" Maybe because I'm older and I have great taste in choosing a game " 

" Or maybe its because you already played the games you choose like a 100 times? " He stuck his tongue out.

" Watch what you say " I warned him.

"Why should I? You're the one whose cheating " 

" That's it. I'll give you 5 seconds to run...1,....2,3,4,5" He ran and I chased after him. He went into the kitchen and used D.O as a shield....again! This happens waaaay too frequently and he always wins. D.O always had had a soft side for him.

We were in D.O's house. This is what we usually do. On every weekend,we'll go to everyone's house by turn and today just so happens to be D.O's turn. I can already tell that he's angry because of the mess we made. There was Suho hyung reading a book, Chanyeol hyung and Baekhyun goofing around and being......BaeYeol.Then there's me and Sehun who start by playing video games and end by him complaining to D.O hyung who will be cooking in any house we go. He is such an Umma,he even acts like one, hence the reason why we call him Umma.

"STOP!! I don't wanna hear anything. If you guys want to eat dinner, stop fighting and watch Pororo or something. It always seem to make you guys calm down. And no more video games for a week. Am I clear?"

"Ne Umma" we both obeyed and headed towards the living room.Sehun turned the TV on.

"Pororo?" he asked me.

"Yup,strangely it does make us calm down does'nt it?" He nodded and changed the channel to pororo. The rest of the gang resumed what they were doing. We watched it for a about a half hour and D.O hyung called us to eat dinner.After dinner , we all decided to watch a movie. In the middle of the movie, I felt a vibration in my pocket. I took out my phone and saw her calling ......... WAIT!! Did I just say that SHE's calling?!! Oh my God! Dont tell me she returned back here from.........I can't even think straight.....What am I going to do? Why can't she understand that i'm not interested in her anymore? AISH. So frustrating!! I ran a hand through my hair and went to another room and reluctantly answered the phone.

"What do you want?" I said clearly irritated.

"It's me" she said in a high pitched voice. I rolled my eyes.

"I don't know anyone named 'me' " I said ,sarcasm written all over my tone.

"Oh silly, you're still as funny as ever. Guess what?" She giggled.

"No, I don't"Oh no, dont tell me that she's back,please dont please dont please dont say she's coming back....or worse.....

"I came back!!! Now I can see you again,Oppa! Do you know how much I missed you and-" I dropped my cell phone. Why does she have to come back?! WAE?!! What have I done to deserve this. I was still in a shocked state untill D.O hyung tapped me on the shoulder catching my attention.He was holding my phone and ended the call. He understood what was going on even without me telling him anything. He knew me too well. 

"Her again?" He asked me. A sigh escaped my mouth.I nodded.

"What am I gonna do? Why does she not understand that I'm not interested in her?"

"Maybe because you're irresistable?" He wiggled his brows together and had a goofy smile on his face. His pep talk always cheers me up. But hey, I can't blame her if she can't get enough of me. I am irresistably hot.

"I agree to that but why can't she get it when I said that we're through"

"Cause she's madly in love with you" he snickered.

"Not working" I glared at him.

" I know, now there's nothing you can do but to avoid her for the rest of you life."

"Easier said than done. It's like she has a tracking device on me,tracking my eveery move." I said.

"C'mon,let's watch the rest of the movie before it ends and forget about her now,arasso?"

"Ne, whatever you say Umma" I answered him.

"Stop calling me that!" I stuck my tongue out and walked out of the room first and he followed me back and we continued to watch the movie with everyone else like nothing happened.


ANNYEONG!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally updated the second chapter!!!

I was planning to update it last week but my school distracted me >.<

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter.

Are you guys curious to who this mystery girl is?

Subscribe and comment to find out!!!!