We Got What?!

Someone's Watching Over Me

HuiRae's POV

It took us two days and one night to settle in our apartment. There is’nt a lot of stuff, so it just took us a little time to put everything together. Only the basic stuff like a couch, a table, some chairs, a small TV, then some pots, pans and some other cooking things we might need. Our bedroom does'nt have much either, just two small beds; one for me and one for Woori.

Even though this might be considered as almost empty, for me and Woori it's 'Home Sweet Home'.We had to take 2 days off of our work. But as they say nothing comes for free. Since we took 2 days off, we have to work overtime for 2 days. Ugh, why can't these people just give us something without expecting anything in return? Seriously,people these days....aish.

So here we are working for 12 hours straight in our 'Melody Diner' . Well, it isnt much of a bore to work here. It's quite different than the other cafe's they have in Korea. This place is just Daebak!!!! We have a whole different way of welcoming the customers instead of a 'Hello' and ' Welcome' . Over here , the way we greet customers is by singing, the whole reason why the cafe is named ' Melody Cafe'. Not trying to boast but me and Woori are the best, or that's what I've heard from my manager. I sing them the specials while Woori raps them their orders. We make the perfect duo.

We even get to perform there .The main reason why we joined there. Even the concept changes.It was the best cafe and it was always full.

It was our first time working after 5pm and I was very angry. I was'nt angry because I had to work more(maybe a little) , but I was angry because the concept for this week was soooo girly >.< . I had to wear a DRESS!!!!! I would have quit this place if it were'nt for the money their paying me to do this.

And when I thought I could'nt even be more angrier, a bunch of girls started screaming at the top of their lungs. Why do they have to come and scream now? The cafe got eve more crowded than ever. These girls were surrounding a group of guys, all I could see were their heads and one of them was extremeley tall. Why can't go somewhere else. They are'nt even buying anything and they're blocking my way! And I feel extremely uncomfortable in this dress..ugh. 

The next thing I knew was someone pushing me into the crowd causing me to trip and fall. Great. I expected to meet a couple of feet and the ground instead someone caught me by the waist.

He looked like , what do you call them? Ummmm... wait. I know it..Its at the tip of my tongue ...... I got it!! He looked like one of those flower boys that every girl would go crazy for.

"Hey there" he said in a flirty tone and winked. Ugh , how I hate these type of guys.

I pushed myself out of this grip and bowed and left while muttering a thanks which I don't think anyone heard because of the gasps of their so called fangirls.

I just hope they would order something and just leave! Today is just not my day. Atleast Woori seems to be doing better than me. SHe look so comfortable wearinthis *points at dress* >.< . 

Somehow all those girls settled and me and Woori were appointed to take those guys orders. I sang them the menu and the specials and I could clearly see they were impressed by my singing, my main guess was when their mouths were wide open. It was priceless HAHA. They ordered and Woori confirmed their order by rapping at a speed at which only I got used to. They just nodded to this and we left. 

And now it's SHOW TIME!!!! We are gonna perform here ! My favourite part of working here . 

( A/N : Just imagine that this is the diner and they're performing here =] )

Me and Woori were deciding what song we should do and she came with a wacky idea saying that we should dance and sing to SNSD's My Best Friend . She said it would look cute especially when we're wearing these dress -_-. Puh-lease. I would'nt do that even if I was alone. But as stubborn as she is and since she bribed me with chocolate ( I can never say no to chocolate hehe its my weakness) 

I was ready to get embarassed in front of everyone but it was all worth it for chocholate . When we were done, guess what happened? Everyone was standing and clapping for us! What was that word that describes it?? ...... I dont know. AnywayI was like WOW did'nt expect that from a diner. Even those flower boys were clapping, except for that flirt. He kept looking at me and nodding . Arrogant much? 


"What a day!" I said, more like shouted.

"You can say that again" Woori replied.

"What a day!" She just rolled her eyes.

"The crowd loved today!! It was one of the best days!"

"And the worst too."

"And why is that? Wait,lemme guess, is it because of that guy?"

"Yup!"

"C'mon show some interest in guys won't ya? Its not like they're monsters or something." She argued.

"It's not like I'm not trying. It's just that I don't feel an atrraction to any one of them. Every guy is kinda the same for me." When I looked at her, she had a glint of mischief in her eyes. She's plannig something, is'nt she? I have got to stop here before she starts anything!

"Let's see how long that lasts." She is definately planning something and I have a feeling that that flirt is involved in all of this. Oh God..........

"What are planning? Come on spit it out. I know you're planning a mischievious scheme to get me to date"

" Who said I was planning anything? Can't I just reply to your statement? " She asked innocently.

" I'm not convinced" Before she could even reply or react to that, a guy wearing a suit approached us. She got lucky this time . We were still cleaning the place and about to leave. I thought everyone left? I did'nt even see him coming in? What is he a ninja?

"Good evening ladies," 'Ladies'? Seriously? "I saw your little performance here and I have to say that your talent is one of a kind. Both of yours."

"Uhm....Thanks?" I said a questionable tone.

"Kamsahabnida. We're really glad that you liked our performance." 

"Did you just come here to say that?" I asked and I got a nudge in my arm by Woori. 

"No. Actually, I wanted you both to join my company"

"Haha,funny. But no thanks."

"What she meant is that we need to think about it. We don't know if it's for real . I'm calling you a fake but there a lot of people out here who act like it" Give it Woori to be nice to a stranger.

"I Understand. Here's my card .If you friend here accepts, I'll be more than happy to accept you both as trainees in my company" He handed Woori the card and left.

Woori was reading the card and became frozen all of a sudden. I shook here and no response. Fortunately, there was a glass of water that I took not long ago. I sprinkled some onto her face and she regained conscienctiousness. 

"No wonder he looked so familiar! Huirae do you what this means?" She started shaking.

"That you're crazy and you saw a guy that was TV?" I said while she was still shaking me.

"YES! NO! MAYBE! I mean that guy over there is Lee Soo Man !!!"

" So? "

" 'So?' DOn't you know who he is?"

" Nope . If I knew don't you think I would recognize him?"

" He's the CEO of SM Entertainement, one of the biggest entertainment company in Korea!!!!!! He's not a fake!!"

"You mean that he really asked us to join his company?"

"YUP!! And you know what this means?We got scouted!!!"

" WE GOT WHAT?! Please God tell me this not a dream and if it is, PLEASE never EVER wake me up !!!"

" ASDFGHJKJHGFSDFGHUIYRTDFCVHBYTURDCFGVHJDFSWE5YFHGVFHGHFVBKJHGFXDDJFTG" That's all we could say.We both started jumpimg up and down and hugged each other. After finally closing down the shop, we went back home with huge smiles so huge that all our teeth could be seen!!! This is officially the BEST day ever!!!

 


 

AYYYOOOOOO WASSSUUUUPP !!!!

Finally got to update! Im so sorry that I could'nt update before.

But after July 4th, my school closes and I'll be FREE!!!!!

Well not exacly, my brother is coming back so he might hog the computer -_-

But I'll snatch it from him and update evryday for you guys ^_^

Hope you guys are enjoying it

Please subscribe and comment.

PEACE OUT!!