..........

Someone's Watching Over Me

Kai's POV

Woah! That was a close call! We,as in me and my group of friends, were casually ( and handsomely, I may add) walking out of the school when I saw a familiar figure next to the school gates. From that moment onwards , I started running like a lunatic, a handsome lunatic. I dragged my friends along with me but I'm guessing they have no idea why I'm running like this.

If it was'nt bad enough that SHE was waiting for me outside, a buch of 'fangirls' also started to follow us. I ran into the first cafe I could find and man, was it crowded in there. Us going in there made it even difficult to move. I felt like I was suffocating. But still, our fangirls were'nt ready to leave us alone.

Not even 2 minutes past since, we got there and I was starting to feel very uncomfortable here. It was very suffocating. Better here than to meet HER >.<

Ooooh, I guess you guys mught be wondering to this 'Girl' I'm reffering to , right? Well............ let's just say that we used to go out before. But that's it! I don't get it why she's so clingy!! I can't blame her for falling for me and ma charms but she just fell toooooooo hard for me!! An-

I don't know what happened next but, there I was catching a gal, who I think works wherever this is, by the waist and man does she look pretty. Time for me to work my charm!

"Hey there" I said, in a husky voice. The next thing I know she was walking away....first time that ever happened. Ladies usually swoon over me. OK Today is definately not my day! But I think I'll keep coming here a lot often now.

I guess my fangirls were shocked as I was. I could hear them gasp dramatically. They were comforting me by saying "Don't worry Oppa,you still have us" and "She's not your style anyway" and all those sort of stuff.

I'll be keeping a close on you, my darling. *inserts evil laugh here*. D.O caught me thinking evilly and gave a dont-you-dare look. I acted as if I did'nt even see that.

Slowly the crowd went, after persuading them by saying that we'll hang out with them some other time and by 'some other time' I mean after a very long time.

We took a seat and a waitress gave us the menus. She was literally tryna flirt with us.*rolls eys* .I was hoping that the other girl would the waitress *pouts*. I was looking through the menu and when I looked up , I saw her again, the waitress that I caught.I told our current waitress that I wanted her to take our order. I guess it kinda annoyed her but who cares. She left the table and went to call her.

The members were looking at me wit weird faces.

"What? Why are you guys looking at me like that?"

"Why can't we look at you ? It's not like we have to have permission from you to look at you,know do we?" Chanyeol hyung replied with a smug face.

"Well no, but what I was trying to imply was-"

"That you have crush on that girl?" Sehun said while wriggling his eyebrows.

"NO! I do not"

"Yes, you do!"

"No, I dont"

"But she did'nt even take a glance at you. That means she is'nt even interested in you" Baekhyun hyung said. Chanyeol hyung hi-fived him for his comment.

"So what, with my face and amazing charms I'm sure she'll fall for me" I said while motioning my hand towards my face.

"Not all girls like you, you know that?" Suho hyung asked.

"Yup, I do. They just Looove me " Everyone just rolled their eyes.

"Why do I have feeling you're gonna act like one of those characters from a drama?" D.O hyung said.

"You mean like where the guy tries to get the girl by any means possible and ends up falling in love with other and live happily ever after?" Baekhyun asked and D.O nodded.

"I'm not that cheesy" I said. 

"We'll see" Sehun said with a smirk.

I'm glad that she reached now because I really did'nt have a comeback for that comeback.As soon as she came, she started singing the specials for today, and I kinda got lost in her voice. I did'nt even know why she was singing and then I saw the name of the cafe 'Melody Diner',that explains it. While we ordered, another waitress came. She was rapping our orders and boy was she fast. I did'nt even understand what she was saying! They just went after taking our orders. I did'nt even get a chance to ask her name *pouts*.


After finishing our delicious food, we were about to leave but just then they announced that there was going to be a performance by the workers there. We all agreed to go after the performance. And guess what, it was the waitress that sang us our order and the one who rapped our order.

I can tell they're best friends by the song they performed to; SNSD's My Best Friend. They sang and danced perfectly to it! We were all like this "....................." while they performed;startstruck in other words. She looked so happy while performing and her smile was so beautiful,just like her.... woah I'm losing my edge! I don't fall for girls! Girls fall for me! 

After the performance ended, I just lokked at her and nodded, giving her a hint that I was interested in her. But she just made a face and went away. I heard laughter from behind and when I turned around, it was from my so called friends.

I'll show them! I will make her fall for me,just you wait and see! Because of this I forgot what happened before,i.e, about HER!

I know you'll be more curious now! I t was funning keeping you guys in suspence mode for a while. Fine, I'll tell you who this HER is . This SHE I'm always referring to is none other then Choi JaeMin. Like I said before, we used to go out. That is until she moved to London 'cuz her Dad had to change jobs and her whole family just settled there.That was the end of us! I'm not good at keeping short distance relationships let alone long distance relationships. Now she came back again to pursue her 'dreams' and become an idol.The only problem is she still does'nt get the fact that we're over.

No matter what I do,she just does'nt give up. She always gets what she wants and this time, she wants me *gulps* . I just hope I come with a noble prize winnig idea, or else I'm doomed.

I'm gonna take my mind off of her now, and just leave the rest of the day thinking about this cafe, which I'll be coming to more often.


 

A/N:

ANNYEONG GUYS!! WASSUP!!!SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!I kinda got busy with assignments and Ramadan.But I'm trying my best to come up with the story line every free time I get.HOpe you enjoy reading my story.And finally you now know who this SHE Kai was  talking about.I wonder how Kai will feel when Kai finds out that the waitress , that happens to Huirae, only works in that shift for a day! LOL XD

Random gif time!!

BaekYeol getting drunk LOL xD and Kai, the officer stopping them.

So cuuuuttttteeeeeeeee!!!

RLAB XDXDXD

 

Until the next chapter,

BYE BYE!!!