I guess, it was'nt a bad day

Someone's Watching Over Me

Kai's POV:

It's the first day of practice and she's late right off the bat! Wait till she reaches, I'm gonna give her a piece of my mind. Not even 5 seconds after I said that, she entered the studio as if nothing's wrong.

"Where were you?" I asked HuiRae.

"In the washroom." She answered nonchalantly.

"You were supposed to be here 10 minutes ago." I pointed to my watch to make my point. After looking at my watch she looked somewhere in the back and back at my watch again.

"Relax, Mr.Crabby pants. I'm not late and I think you need to change your watch."

"Huh? My watch? There's nothing wrong with it."

"Just check it once more" She said while crossing her arms. I glanced at my watch and didn't find anything wrong with it. But just when I was about to prove her wrong, I saw that my was on upside down and realized that the one I'm wearing is an old one that doesn't work. Why was I even wearing that? Oh now I remember! I was in a hurry to get away from JaeMin.

She had a smug smile on her face and I think I knew what she was going to say.

"No, don't say it." I said, warning her.

"Told you so!" She said with a satisfying tone. She went to the other side of the studio and started warming up.

She is really not what I thought she would turn out to be. Maybe she's the tsundere* type. Wait, what? Since when was I an otaku? Note to self: stop hanging around BaekHyun and ChanYeol when they discuss about about their manga. The otaku-ness is contagious.

Soon we started practice. Well at least that went smoother than planned. We ( actually me ) decided on 'Anonymous' by Bobby Valentino. Since she didnt know the song, I made her listen to it and she was OK with it. I hate to admit it but she can come up with some good moves.

Before we even knew, one hour went by. As soon as the music stopped, I lay on the floor, drowned in sweat. I noticed that she was only wearing her socks.

"Hey, why aren't you wearing any shoes?" She was walking around in circles on the other side of the room, also covered in sweat, fanning herself with the cap she was wearing.

"Because I can dance better without them" For the first time, she actually replied properly, without the sarcastic tone. " I hate to admit it but you can dance really well." She said.

"Oh, what's this? A compliment? Started falling for me already?"

"Don't get ahead of yourself, Mr.Crabby Pants. I'm only cooperating so that I can get this over with as quickk as possible."

"Whatever you say. But don't go crying around when you can't get a piece of this." I said with a little hair flip.

"Hahahaha! I'll take my chances. Now, let's start practice again."

Ok, now it really is getting annoying! Is she serious about not liking me, even though I'M the one who willing approached her first?

"Before that, I wanna ask you something." She ignored me and went back to the play the music. Just before she could get there, I caught her hand and pinned her against the wall.

"Hey, what's the big idea?!" She started struggling to get out of my hold but it's not going to work.

"I said, I have something to ask you." Now that I've got her attention, she has to listen to what I have to say. "All I have to do is meet their gaze and every girl blushes and looks down. But you alone claim to hate me. Why is that?" She had this horrified-blank look on her face. I think it's because I fonud out that she was acting all along. I brought my face a little closer to her's and said, "I don't know why you're acting as if you hate me or anything, is it because of the fangirls?" I smirked and continued as I said,"Because if you want, I could make you my girlfr-"

"Are you an idiot, or what?!"

"Yes, I am an idi- IDIOT??!!"

"Keep acting high and mighty like that, looking down on everyone and you'll never find a girlfriend, let alone friends. If there's nothing else, let's get back to practice."

She got out of my grip and went to play the music once again, while I was standing there facing the wall, dumbstruck by her words. I have had a girlfriend; a lot to be exact. And I definately have friends too! Then why could'nt I answer that? I can't believe i got scolded by her.

"You know what, let's just stop for today. We'll continue the rest tomorrow."

"Hey, where're you going?"

I didnt stop to explain and just took my stuff and went out. I went staright to the cafe and started my shift.

"You're early today, it's not time for your shift yet either. There's still like 45 minutes for it to start. Anything wrong?" One of the male employees, JongHwan, asked me. "Or is it just your method of getting away from your 'fangirls'?"

"Just had a bad day, that's all. I'll just stay in here until my shift starts."

"Alright then. I'll be going first then."

"OK."

I laid on the bench and closed my eyes for a while and before I knew it, I was asleep. The ringing of my phone woke me up and I picked it up.

Still half-asleep, I answered, "Hello?"

"You finally picked your phone up. I was thinking of giving up after this."

"Who is this?" I asked confused.

"It's JaeMin, silly." I choked on my spit when I heard that. "Before you hang up the phoone, like you akways do, I just wanna announce something important." I gulped, wondering what's so 'important' that it needs to be announced.

"I'm getting married!!" WHAT THE HE-Wait, this could mean that she'll be off of my back forever. 

"Um, congratulations."

"Thanks. It's only three days away from today."

"But then why were chasing me all those days?"

"At first, I just wanted to see how you were doing and stuff, but you kept avoiding me. So I thought I'd tell the real reason I came back."

"So what has your wedding got to do with me? It's not like you're gonna invite me or something, 'cuz it'll be really weird if your ex-boyfriend came."

"Not exactly. I heard that you were working part-time in some pastry shop."

"It's not a pastry shop, its a diner." Even though it does sell pastries and stuff.

"Does'nt matter, I wanted it to be catering service for the wedding."

"I think you should call the diner and not me."

"I already did! And guess what they said?."

"No?" Please tell me they're not doing it.

"Yes!"

"So they're not doing it?"

"No."

"So they're doing it?"

"Yes."

"Huh?" Now, I'm really confused.

"They agreed to do it! Is'nt that great?!"

"Uh, yeah...."

"Since that's settled, I'll h- Oh wait, I've got another call waiting. Would you mind waiting?"

"Uh.... I have to go and work now, so I'll be hanging up first."

This might the first time in a long time that I had a normal conversation with her. She's getting married, huh? Well, considering that she is 5 years older than me, I would'nt call it a surprise. But going to your ex-girlfriend's wedding as the member of a catering staff. Could this day get any worse?

Soon, it was time for my shift. So I changed into my uniform and started making my way out the door. But before I could reach the door, I slipped and hit the floor; face first and let me tell you, that hurt like hell! I thought the bones in my cheek broke or something.What did I slip on? Ah, My shoelace was untied. I checked if there was any bruise, and there was a huge red one on my right cheek. I stand corrected, I guess it can get worse. I'd better hide it with my collar.

Everyone was asking why I was acting all cautious around them, and I just answered by saying that they were imagining stuff. Somehow, i escaped without anyone finding out the bruise. 

The shift ended and it was time for me to go back. I took my bag out from the locker and went out of the room. I was goona act as if I was on the phone with someone, but when I reached for my phone in my pocket, it was'nt there. I must've left it in the locker and I have nothing else to hide my bruise either. I better go get it fast and get myself out of here .

I ran back to the locker room, and when I opened I heard a sound from behind it, as if someone got hit. It turns out that I opened the door to the feamle locker room and the one who got hit was HuiRae. We kinda looked at each other,shocked, for about 3 seconds.

"Uh, sorry about that. I promise I'll make it up to you tomorrow." I started walking towards the male locker room with a nervous laugh.

"Wait!"

"I told you, I'll make it up to you tomorrow."

"Your face, what happened?" She asked.

"What? Oh this," I covered my cheek with my hand, "It's nothing, just leave it."

"What are you saying? Idols should'nt get scars on their face, you know? Even though you're not one yet, you are going to be one. And it might affect your debut. I don't particularly like you, but there are a lot of other girls who do. You don't wanna dissapoint them now, do you?"

She helped me treat the wound and now there's a huge bandage on my face. But I have got to say it feels much better now. She did'nt say a word at all; not when she was putting the bandage, nor when was done. She finished it and just left like that. I wonder why she helped me though. Maybe because she's falling for me? With her reaction this evening, I would'nt have realized something like this would even happen. I guess, this was'nt such a bad day afterall.


I'm back!

I'm really very sorry that I did'nt update at all.

The results of my final exam came last month and it was'nt how my parents expected it to be

(But for me, tbh, I was happy cuz I thought I was gonna fail.)

And so because of that, whenever my dad had the chance, he would bring that topic up, 

and it kinda made me depressed.

It went on for quite a while

So to forget about that, I started drawing and watching animes.

I was so caught up it both of them, I completely forgot about this.

Not to mention, that I'll be joining college next month

I was busy with that too.

(My face was like this everytime my mom tells me to do something)

I'll probably be updating only once a month because of that.

AND THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR PATIENTLY WAITING

AND ALSO THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBED TOO!!