She must never find out

Someone's Watching Over Me

HuiRae's POV:

Me and WooRi were on our way to the café after our training. Oh man, its so tiring. It feels as if I just went to the military. Its just practice, practice, practice and more practice. And the worst part is that Kim JongIn dude is there too! It makes me so uncomfortable to be in a room with him. Since me and Woori have different schedules, she's not having dance practice with me.

Atleast now, I can have some free time without having to worry about him. We reached the café and changed into our uniforms. It was my turn to stand behind the counter this week. And I didn't like it much, but I can't complain about it either. I was doodling on a napkin when......

"Excuse me," a customer said.

"Yes, how can I help you?" I asked. I looked up from what I was doing , only to find out that it was none other than Kim JongIn with one of his friend.

He asked for a chocolate bubble tea and pearl bubble tea. While I was making it, I heard WooRi coming by the counter and asked her for help. 

"What do you want to help you with?" She asked. But for some strange reason her voice sounded different. I turned to face her and....

"Aaaah!!!" It was Kim JongIn again! In WooRi' s body!!! I mean, his head was on her body.

"What's wrong?" She asked , still with his head instead of hers. I scanned around the whole café and saw nothing but Kim JongIn everywhere! Tell me this is a nightmare.

"Kyaaaaaaaa......"

"..aaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!" I woke up from that nightmare with sweat on my forehead. WooRi was sleeping like a log as usual. I woke up and splashed some water on my face.

I looked out the window and saw that there was still some cars roaming on the streets. I looked up at the sky and was in that position for about 5 minutes, just staring at stars. I wonder if mom and dad are looking at me now, I thought. And with one last glance to the stars, I slept again.

 


 

"Yah! HuiRae! Get up , or we'll be late! You're such a heavy sleeper , you know?" I grumbled and turned to the other side. "Look who's talking." I mumbled into the blanket.

"Rise and shine sleepyhead!" She yanked the blanket off of me.

"Just 5 more minutes.." 

"Up and at 'em, no more time for sleeping, unless you wanna be late and want lover boy to stare at you when you enter class. Then he'll be imagining you like in one of those scenes in the movies, where the actress enters and there's wind and her hair will be flowing all over the place, an look at you dreamingly, with-"

"Alright! Alright! I'm awake already!" I said as I stomped my way to the bathroom.

After getting out of the bathroom, we both ate breakfast that she made and was on our way to the company. We had dance, vocal and language classes. But we weren't together in any class , except for language class.

The vocal class was for about 3 hours. A coach would train us for the first hour and and check up on us each 30 minutes after that. We met up after our class. After what felt like a year of listening to our teacher blabbering on and on about grammar , it was finally time for dance class. And boy, was I ever excited to get it started. So far so good, there was no sign of lover bo- I mean Kim JongIn. We both separated our ways and went to our classes.

I reached the class 5 minutes before it started and sat somewhere in the middle, blending in with the crowd of people. I have got some friends but I don't talk to them much though. I'd rather sit alone and go through the dance routine through my head than talk with them. All they do when they have free time, is spazz over the guys.

The dance instructor came shortly after, and started our routine. Halfway, through the class, there was a short break as there was something he wanted to announce.

"As you all know, after 2 weeks , it's gonna be inspection week. So I will be checking how much you've guys improved. The better you do, the more are the chances you get to debut soon."

Two weeks?! What am I supposed to do in 2 weeks? I just joined like a week ago.... I have nothing up my sleeve. Maybe WooRi can help me out a bit. Don't panic. Everything will be fine.

"But instead of an individual routine, you have to be a pair. I'll call your name one by one, and you can chose who you want to be with."

The girls beside me were already calling dibs on JongIn while I was praying for him to not pick me. Some of the girls who wanted JongIn to pick them, were already picked by some other guys. It seems that everybody wants to do a girl and boy duet. It was finally Kim JongIn's turn and I was hiding myself like a turtle hiding inside its shell. For a little while, I sat I the same position. The instructor told him to pick fast as he was taking time. I guess maybe he was choosing who to pick from the bunch of fangirls or maybe he was searching for me. As soon as I heard, the girls whining and saying "Awwww, he didn't pick me" and stuff like that, I looked up only to find him pointing at me.

Wait, you mean to tell me that the Kim JongIn that I've been trying to avoid all this while just chose me?! Oh who am I kidding, I already saw this coming. I thought while I face palmed myself. Not only did I have to practice with him for the next 2 weeks, I already got instant enemies because of this. The girls had an expression on their faces that said 'You are dead meet', 'That should've been me',or something like 'You'll regret that you came here." 

Why do problems always follow me? As much as I wanted to say 'No' and chose another partner, the instructor already called out another person and asked then to chose. Kim jongin had a smug smile on his face and hi-fived his friend that looked like an elf. I felt like pulling all of my hair out, right there and then.

Hold it in, Im HuiRae. You just have to be patient for 2 weeks. And you'll be as free as bird. Just 2 weeks. But whatever you do, do not let WooRi know. She will never let me live it down. EVER!

I ran out of the class as soon as class ended and met up with WooRi. As usual , we were headed on our way to the cafe.

"Hey, so I heard that you have inspections next week." WooRi started.

"Uh.. Yeah" I started getting nervous as this topic came up.

"So, whose your partner?"

"Partner? What partner?"

"I heard that it was a duet."

"Oh yeah, that. Yes it a duet."

"So who is it tell me, tell me."

"Its just a guy from class." I laughed nervously."Don't you have inspections too?" I tried putting the spotlight on her, so that she avoided asking me anymore questions. By the way, you might be thinking how I'm coming with all these expressions and all the words, right? Its because of the language classes, although boring but useful. Anyway, back to the point.

"Yeah, its a duet for us too in vocal class."

"So whose your partner?"

"Its BaekHyun."

"Whose that?" I asked her so that so that she would completely forget about my 'partner'.

She explained to me who he was as we reached the cafe. We were a little late though. We changed to our uniforms fast enough and started working. Kim JongIn was already behind the cash register attracting all the fenale customers. Ever since his arrival, the cafe became twice, no , maybe even thrice as much as crowded than before. I t was swirming with teenage girls who were his fangirls.

Soon enough, it was time to close up. Some of the employees, including me and WooRi were cleaning up the tables and chairs, while the rest were changing their uniforms to go back home. 

Kim JongIn was the first one to finish changing.

"Hey, which song do want for our dance?" He asked as he came up to me. Luckily WooRi was at the other end of the room and won't.be able to hear what we're saying. He was empha-, emphaz-, emphasizing 'our' and all I wished was that WooRi wouldn't hear it. "Troublemaker or Now? Your pick?"

"I dont wanna dance to both. Now will you get- wait, how come you get to choose the song and I get to choose between what you already chose?"

"Because I picked you as my partner."

"Well for your information, I don't wanna be your partner in the first place."

"I know."

"What?"

"I knew that you didn't wanna be my partner."

"Then why did you pick me?"

"Well let's just say you spark my interest. And you should be thankful, that I picked you. You do know there were a lot of girls who wanted to be my partner."

"You could've just go ahead and picked them instead."

"Didn't feel like it. Oh, and it's 'went ahead' not 'go ahead'." He left with his tongue sticking out and made fun of me. He was definitely starting to get on my nerves.

"Hey, what's wrong? Had another livers quarrel with lover boy?" WooRi said as she came towards the table I was cleaning.

"What? Pfft. No. What makes you say that?"

"You're twisting and strangling that piece of cloth and your expression looks deadly too."

"Hehe, you're just imagining stuff. And stop calling him 'lover boy'. He doesn't like me."

"Maybe he doesn't like you, but he might 'looove' you." She said while making air quotes when she said 'love'.

"You know what, we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow. We should get going home now. C'mon, let's change back and head home." I said while dragging her to the changing room. WooRi must find out. She should never find out. She must never find out. NEVER EVER EVER!


 

Hey guys!

Sorry for not updating on Thursday as I promised.

I had to go to Dubai and there was getogether

with my friends at my school.

But I will be once more this week.

So look forward to that.

Let's meet soon!

P.S: I didn't edit it and the different font is because 

I'm using my phone to type this.

I'll change it in the morning. ^_^

ANNYEONG!