The Start of a New Journey

Someone's Watching Over Me

HuiRae's POV

"What a tiring day" Woori said.

"But not as much as tiring as yesterday"

"I feel ya"

" I  don't ever wanna be in that shift ever again".

"Nado, but it was kinda fun"

"For you"

"Awww come on,you know you enjoyed yesterday too"

"Only while performing"

"You missed out one more part"

"Which one?" I asked in a questioning tone.

"The part where you got yourself an admirer" She said while wriggling her eyebrows.

"Stop it!! Don't talk about that! It's embarassing."

"Having an admirer is embarrasing in what way? Girls go head over heels for those kind of stuff."

When I was about to answer to that she answered for myself.

"Oh,I forgot , you're different ,right?"

"You know me so well,sometimes even better than myself."

" I know, I'm awesome like that"

"Speaking of your awesomeness, you remember how you were being awesome yesterday and promised me a chocolate?"

"Im not gonna buy it for you"

"What? Waeeeeeee?" I kept whining like a baby.

"Because you said you enjoyed performing yesterday"

"That's because performing is much better than wearing a stupid dress and all."

"Excuses,excuses" She said while shaking her head. I clung onto her and said.

"Oh please, me want chocolate!!" Sorry for showing this side of me but for your information, I'm doing this all because of chocolate and nothing else. So, if it disturbs you in anyway , I suggest you stop reading this part.

I poked Woori and kept saying "Buy me chocolate" but not in a cutesy way or anything , in an slighty annoying way. This kinda repeated untill I found ourselves walking towards a convenience store . I hugged after we got out because she bought me chocolate. I LOVE YOU WOORI!

We were on our way to the apartment and kept praising Woori about how awesome she was. I could cleary see that she was enjoying it. I have to butter her up sometimes like this, because then she might buy me chocolate again.

"Say, are'nt we supposed to do something important today?" I said while opening my sweet chocolate.

"Hmm,like what?"

"I don't know, something important" I shrugged.

"You're hopeless , you know that right?"

"I do,but not as hopeless as you . Atleast I remembered that there was something important to do" I mehrong-ed her, for those who dont know what a mehrong is, I stuck my tongue out.

"Ewww, keep it inside. I don't wanna see your chocolate covered tongue." She made a face and we kept arguing about it for about a minute until....

"I got it!" She said while snapping her fingers and caught me by the shoulders while shaking which kinda caught me off-gaurd.

"We're supposed to call Lee Soo Man sshi today!" She said.

"Whose that?"

"I can't believe you forgot already. He's the one who came by yesterday night and scouted us, remember?"

"Oh,right. That's what we were supposed to do today"

"Let's call him now"

"Let's atleast reach our apartment,I' really tired," I turned around to see her standing and dialling the number from the card he gave us. "Who am I talking to?" I said to myself.

"I still have a doubt that he's a fake though"

"Shh....it's ringing" She said while putting a finger on my lips.

"Yeoboseyo? Woori ibnida....I'm the girl from the cafe you came yesterday.....Ne.....Ne ........Ne..... Okay we'll be on our way right now. Kamsahabnida"

I was finishing the last part of my chocolate when she caught hold of my hand and pulled me to who knows where, which caused me to drop my chocolate.

"What was that for?!"

"We're going to S.M entertainment"


"I knew we could trust him from the start" I said.

"Yeah,yeah, whatever you say Miss-I-always-wanna-be-right" She said while rolling her eyes.

Are'nt you guys curious what happened? Weeeeeell, we went to S.M entertainment and believe me was it hard getting there, I don't even wanna talk about it.When we reached there, we met with Lee Soo Man or Lee Soo Man sunbaenim as for now we are officially trainees of S.M Entertainment!!!

"Can you believe it?It's like a dream come true!"She said day dreamingly.

"Actually I did'nt even dream about it"

"How is that possible? You love performing,it would be hard to believe that you did'nt dream about it atleast once"

"What I meant to say was that I did'nt dream of becoming a trainee in S.M Entertainment. I dreamt plenty of me performi-" I got cut off by some guy.

"WATCH OUT!" He said and bumped me causong me to lose my balance and fall on the ground. It's like he transported from a marathon somewhere and continued running here.

"SORRY!" He yelled. All I could see was his fluffy hair going up and down as he was running away.

Another guy, who looked very oddly familiar, helped me and said sorry "on behalf of his friend" and helped me up and he ran away too.Five minutes after this happened, a girl came to us and asked if we saw a boy with black fluffy hair and tanned skin.

"He went that way" Woori said while pointing to the direction the two guys just ran off.

"Kamsahabnida" The girl bowed and left.

"How do you know which guy she was referring to? He did'nt even have tanned skin. He had big owl-like eyes"

"Its not that guy. It was the guy that made you fall, A.K.A the guy that was checking you out in the cafe."

My eyes became so wide,even bigger than that owl guy's.

"Oh no,This is not good.That explains why I saw that owl guy before"

"Owl guy? Whatever," she waved her hand,"This is gonna be interesting" she continued while rubbing her hands together.

"But what about our job? We have to come here very morning right?" I tried to change the subject and it was a success.

"You're right, it takes atleast 30 minutes to reach here from our apartment and then 20 minutes from here to the cafe-"

Woah, thats some calculating. I'm tellin ya, if Woori was educated in one of those top class schools, she would have got 1st rank in the school and then the whole nation.After that she'll be a fancy scientist and invent or discover someting and get one of them noble prizes.

"Earth to Huirae" Woori knocked my head and said, "Hello? Anyone there?"

"Uh...yeah"

"What were you thinking about?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Oh nothing" I said.

"Just because you have an admirer,does'nt mean you have to daydream about him"

I hit her in the arm and said, "I so did not think about him! Stop bringing that up"

"Why do you care if I say that? It's not like you like him or anything. Or do you?"

"I absolutely do NOT like him. I don't even know him. And like I said before, its embarrasing"

"Not a good enough reason, so I'm not gonna stop" I sighed, and both of us know who won this round.

She kept on fan....uhm.....fanti.....,ugh what's that word again? Hold on a second..........Got it! She kept on fantasizing about me and my 'admirer' , like she was making different scenarios of how there might be some 'sparks of love' start between me and that guy. To start with, I don't know his name. I only saw him yesterday for the first time in my life. And lastly, I have no idea who he is! So, if you understand me, please help me stop Woori from planning all this stuff. Because from the look on her face, I doubt that she's gonna let this topic slide from her easily. All I can say now is that this is the start of a looong journey. Wow, I came up with something nice,hehe, like a line in a movie or something.



ANNYEONG!! Im back again!

I might be updating one more chapter tomorrow because day after tommorow I'm going to India

and I'm not sure if I can update there.

Btw did you guys see 'Growl'?

Love Tao's green hair and Sehun's hair a bit too red  but it still looks good on him.

But their hair kinda reminds me of a traffic light =p

Anyway like usual its RANDOM GIF TIME!!!

LOL this was soo funny, I just wantedd to post it!

Hi Kai!

What is Luhan doing? XD

RLAB ! XD

LOL ChenChen contolls the giant XD

Until next time,

BYE BYE!!