Bye Bye Orphanage! Hello New Apartment!

Someone's Watching Over Me

HuiRae's POV

It was half past 12 at midnight and as usual I went to the rooftop of the orphanage to talk to my parents.

Slowly tiptoe-ing , I reached there in 10 minutes.This was the only time of the 24 hours that I could be free enough to talk to them.

I finally reached and went towards the bench which I made of left over bricks.

"Umma,Appa,Im here"

The wind blew which meant that they were here........somewhere.I sighed as I felt the light breeze welcoming me and smiled.

"I have good news.." I started to say ,atcually it was more of a whisper"...I finally get to move out of this stupid orphanage. Me and Woori have been saving up money that we've earned and we found an apartment not too far away from where we work. We are gonna share the rent,obviously. Im just so excited for tomorrow.Wish me luck"

Another light breeze blew.I guess that was them wishing me luck.

"I love you"

This time,the wind was a little warm.It almost felt like they were hugging me.

A sigh escaped my mouth and I looked up to the sky where the stars were shining so bright. But my eyes were locked on the two stars that shined brighter than diamonds.A tear left my eye. I was staring at the sky for a while and before I knew it , I fell asleep.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"yah,ireona! Ireona Huirae!" My eyes fluttered open when someone shook me awake.

"Better come down before you-know comes and catches you sleeping here again" Woori said with worry in her voice.

 

Woori has been my best friend since...........forever! Well atleast thats how remember it. She was the only person that I open myself to and I was the only person that she used to open up to.She's exactly the opposite of me:very girly,bubbly ,cute and pretty.

 

"Aish..I slept here agian"I said with a yawn."What's the time?"

"Its gonna be 7AM, Palli lets go"

"Ah,arasso"

 

We both tiptoed down the stairs and back into our room.Gladly ,no one saw us on the way back. Carefully making our way onto our 'beds' without waking the others up. You could'nt actually call them beds because it felt like sleeping on flat wood. It was better to sleep on the floor. We both slept on our beds as if nothing happened.

At exactly 7AM, Voldemort A.K.A the warden of our room,slamed the door open.

 

Let me introduce you to our warden,Mrs.Hwang.She's a 35-y/o women with a heart made out of cold stone! And she's scary just like voldemort, hence the reason why we call her that.Unlike the other wardens, she's by far THE WORST I've evr seen, .. scratch that, anyone has ever seen. And unfortunately,we just had to get her as ours...what luck......

 

"Alright,That's enough sleep for one day! Get up and get your butts to the bathroom!!" She was literally screaming.

 

See,what did I tell ya? Mean,right?

 

All the girls grumbled and startled from their beds and started rushing towards the door after saying 'Yes ,Ma'am'. Everyone was still half-asleep while going to the destination. We finished our daily routine and headed down towards the cafeteria for breakfast.We took our breakfast and sat in the corner of the cafeteria.

"Alteast today's the last day we have to eat this " I mumbled while playing with the food.

"I know right. I can't wait to get outta here and move into our new apartment"

"Me neither.Got everythinig ready and packed?"

"Yesiree! Im as ready as I can ever be"

"OK,let's finish eating and go to the headmistress"

"Ne" she said while stuffing with food.

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

We finally headed to where the headmistress was and now we were standing in front of her office.I knocked on her door.

"Come in" a voice from inside the room called out.

"Annyeonghaseyo" we both said and bowed after closing the door behind us and entered the room.

"Annyeonghaseyo.What brings you girls here?" she gave a smile that could even make the coldest of all people smile.

 

Meet our headmistress, Mrs. Kim Jong Ah,the sweetest lady I've ever met. I bet whoever her child is,will be the luckiest person ever and that they will be as sweet as her.

 

"Uhm...we were here to talk about moving out of the orphanage" Woori started.

"We talked about this before and you told us that if we could find one apartment,you'd let us go" I continued.

"Ne,I remember are you girls sure about this? I mean, what if someone wants to adopt you?"

"I don't think anyone would want to adopt two 19 y/o girls" I said.

"Maybe but what if there are some parents that wants to?"

"It would be nice if we could continue our lives the way we want" woori repied.

"Alright then,it was to you both around. Hope you'll be happy and if your having any problems just come here,ok?" She said with a re-assuring smile .

"Kamsahabnida" We bowed and left the room. Right after the door was closed, we dashed across the hallway and into our room,took our bags and scanned the room if we left anything behind.

 

We reached the gate and took a last glance at the orphanage.

"Bye bye orphanage" said Woori.

--------------------------------------------

"And Hello to new apartment" I said as we entered it. It wasnt much but way better than the orphanage.

 

Believe me,this was the most happiest moment of my life,probably I nothing else to loose even if this went wrong. My life after this was totally different . It was so worth making this decision ..... or atleast that's what I thought.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Finally got to update the first chapter!

I was planning to update it yesterday but something came up

So here I am,sitting and typing it at 1:45 am

just for you guys.

Hope you guys enjoy reading it.

Please subscribe and comment!!!!

LOVE EVRY SINGLE ONE OF YOU <3