Chapter Five Point Five: The Sly Fox Cafe: Episode 1

Niga Silh-eo!! Saranghaeyo!!:Choi Seung-hyun/TOP (Discontinued)

So as some of you know I haven't been able to work on writing because I've been busy with work. Because of that I've decided to write little shorts or in between chapter drabbles if you will about Jin-hee and Ji-yong. There will be a A LOT of fourth wall breaking and silliness so I hope you guys enjoy them. If you're not interested you can just skip over them. I'm trying to decide on where I want to go next with the main story so to take the stress of I decided to write these as I said before a regular chapter will be up next week So I'll see you then.

 

~Ducky

 

"Have a nice day!” Jin-hee called as the only customer in the cafe left. Once he was out of sight she sighed and flopped down onto a bar stool resting her face on her small palms. There weren't a lot of customers in today. “Aaaw is the princess bored?” Jin-hee glanced up to see a smirking Seungri.


 

'Princess' had become her unwanted nickname around the cafe. She supposed it was because she was the only girl that worked here.


 

She scowled and her left hand reached out to flick Seungri on the shoulder. “Stop calling me that Ri...And yes, I am.” He laughed. “Lets play a game then.” He called his brothers from the back and they played 'Would you rather' for a few minutes. After that they played 'Truth or Dare'.


 

Daesung spoke. “Alright Young-bae its your turn.” A mischievous smile formed on YB's face as his eyes shifted to Jin-hee she jumped a bit. “Truth or dare.” Either way she was in trouble. He was known as a prankster around these parts. She thought for a moment and slowly said “Truth.” His smirk widened. “Crap!” she thought. “Should I have picked Dare after all?” Young-bae looked as if he read her thoughts. “No take-backs! Alright is it true that you like hyung?” he pointed to to Jiyong who was trying and failing to look like he wasn't interested in her answer. She maintained her composure refusing to blush. “Of course I like him he's a great boss.” Heavy sighs were heard from the youngest brothers. Jiyong just looked happy that someone though he was great to work for. She had successfully played dumb. Jin-hee inwardly sighed relieved. The rest of the game continued.


 

After a few hours of random games customers finally started coming in and they got back to work. However Jin-hee couldn't seem to make eye contact with Jiyong for the rest of her shift. The youngest brothers conversed about it in the back. “They aren't making any progress at all!” Seungri hissed.

Young-bae nodded his earrings clinking together from the movement. “Yeah and its not like we haven't given them many chances to confess...”

Daesung looked annoyed “Sometimes I just wanna shout at them and say 'Hey! You like him he likes you go out on a date!' ”


 

Ah but the author thinks that would be too easy, she's the kind of evil woman who likes to torment her readers.”


 

Pap! Daesung's fist fell into his open palm. “Oh yeah I forgot about that.”


 

Well they aren't the main characters so things shouldn't be difficult for them! I think we should go against her for once and help them out anyway!” Seungri exclaimed.


 

Daesung's hand shot into the air. “I agree!”


 

Young-bae had a bad feeling about this but he agreed to go along with their plan anyway. “Alright I'm in whats the plan?”