Chapter Three: Touch

Niga Silh-eo!! Saranghaeyo!!:Choi Seung-hyun/TOP (Discontinued)

 

Seung-hyun sat on a bar stool at The Sly Fox his head in his hands. “I don't know hyung I really thought it was her...” Before this hyung could speak a blonde with lips similar to Angelina Jolie's interjected. “That doesn't give you the right to assault high school girls.” A brunette with a mohawk stared at Seung-hyun his almond shaped eyes narrowed as he placed a steaming cup of coffee in front of him. “I had no idea you were such a ert hyung...” another brunette scrunched up his face. “How scary...” The second oldest man in the room scowled. “I'm not a ert!” Ji-yong shooed his brothers away.


 

Now, now Daesung, Young-bae, Seungri let him be!” All three departed calling out in unison. “Yes hyung.” After a small pause Jiyong continued. “If you want my opinion, I honestly thing it's her, she just somehow forgot who she is. Either way this may be a good thing! You guys could finally hook up you know? The was driving my nuts.” Seung-hyun choked on his coffee. “What ?!! Stupid, did you forget we've hated each other for three-hundred and ninety-two years?” Ji-yong smiled leaning on the counter as he rested his chin on his palm “You sir are blind. Speaking of which please try to remember she's my friend just like you, and that the persona she is stuck in right now is sensitive so you shouldn't harass and/or scare her like you did last week, I might have to punch you if you make her cry again, Bingu TOP. ” Ji-yong's smile was pleasant enough but something about it was scary too.


 

Seung-hyun felt a chill go up his spine but he quickly scowled at the older man “Alright I'll lay off... and hyung, stop calling me that, you know what it does to me.” Ji-yong gasped in faux shock all traces of his icy smile gone “You're giving me that look again! No wonder they kicked you out of heaven, such a ert!”


 

Seung-hyun's face was as red as a lobsters shell as he slammed some money on the counter and stormed out of the Kwon brother's cafe`.


 

The next day our young heroine had a test to make up after school. She tried hard to focus but the whole time she felt her Seonsaeng-nim's eye's on her. She'd glance up quickly every now and then trying to catch him in the act but his eyes were always elsewhere.


 

After a while of this game she decided to ignore him and just focus on her test but she was slowly getting irritated. Some time later she stood in front of his desk holding the stapled papers out to him. As soon as his hand gripped them she released her hold and turned heading for the door. “See you tomorrow.” His eyes shifted from her test to the back of her head his next words made her freeze in place. “Actually I'll be seeing you tonight.” She turned slowly facing him. “Excuse me?” Seung-hyun simply smiled “ I ran into your father the other day and he invited me to dinner.” She tried to keep her face calm but internally _____'s shriek resembled a pterodactyl’s.


 

..:*°☆..:*°☆..:*°☆..:*°☆


 

Through out the dinner our girl put on her most charming face playing the role of hostess even when dinner was over and her father brought out the beer.


 

Oh Choi-ssi you're so funny!” the men laughed in unison. “Not as funny as you (your last name)-ssi!” ____ smiled “Ah ha ha ha Oh look you're out of beer I'll go get some!” She stood in the kitchen pulling beer bottles out of the fridge while grumbling words that were most unladylike. When she rejoined them a pleasant smile was plastered on her face. “I got more beer!” The men cheered in unison.


 

The clock struck one and her father was out like a light. Seung-hyun helped her carry him to his bed. Once he was tucked in she escorted him outside. “I'm sorry about my dad...” she was obviously embarrassed. Unlike her father Seung-hyun didn't look drunk at all as he laughed. “No its fine he's fun!” She scowled. “This better not happen again on a weekday though!” He smirked. “So we can drink together on weekends then? Alright that's fine.”


 

She looked annoyed but she didn't protest. “Anyway will you be able to get home safely? You don't look drunk so...” He looked at her funny as her voice faded. “You...don't tell me you're worried. That's weird coming from you...” she blushed huffing. “I didn't say I was worried! And you still think I'm that other girl? For the last time my name is ____.” A smile slowly appeared on his face. His hand reached out finger tips slowly brushing against her cheek.


 

Within seconds he realized what he was doing. They both froze standing there in silence. He quickly pulled his hand back. She took a large step back into the door her face ablaze. Seung-hyun was the first to speak the conversation a bunch of stuttering and inaudible words soon after she retreated into the Cabaret and he into his car. He sat there staring into space for a good hour before his mind could comprehend driving.