Chapter Five: Can't See Me

Niga Silh-eo!! Saranghaeyo!!:Choi Seung-hyun/TOP (Discontinued)

Jin-hee held her cellphone to her ear as she walked down the sidewalk with _____. “Oh okay thanks for letting me know...yeah I'll see you tomorrow, okay bye bye!” She closed her phone and slipped it into her skirt pocket. “ Good news I don't have to work today so I can go with you!” ____'s face lit up. “Oh that'll be great!”


 

About two years ago Jin-hee introduced ___ to a college group called The Trio. The leader, Sang-min is the designer and Jin-hee's older brother, Myung-ki is the make-up and hair artist of the group And the photographer is Jae.


 

Jin-hee sat in a chair getting her hair and make-up done as

____ spun in the other chair waiting for her turn. “Whats the theme for today's shoot?” Sang-min grinned. “Today we were told to make a band.” The leading ladies lips formed an 'o' shape. “A band? What kind?” Jae answered. “We had to pick from a hat, we got modern Jrock.”


 

Myung-ki leaned over to whisper to the girls. “He's pouting because he wanted 80's American rock” They snickered. “Don't be sad Jae oppa!” Jin-hee called out. “Next time ____ comes over you can dress her up as David Bowie and take lots of pictures!” Jae's face lit up and Jin-hee's playful orbs shifted to her friend. “Any objections?” ____ laughed. “None, Bowie's awesome.”


 

..:*°☆..:*°☆..:*°☆..:*°☆


 

March 6th , 2013

Wednesday


 

Hey its been a few days hasn't it? I had a shoot with The Trio today.

The theme was bands A set of twins were supposed to come in today but they had to cancel leaving just me. Fortunately Jin-hee didn't have to work so she filled in for them.


 

Jae hates even numbers though so he decided to throw in Myung-ki as the 'drummer'. You should have seen how fast Sang-min threw together an outfit for him, his hands are magical. I honestly think he's secretly a wizard or something.

Jin-hee was adorable as a guitarist. I was the vocalist and bassist.


 

I really liked how the pictures came out today. Everyone looked so cool.

The shoot started out with some individual pictures Then the rest we took as a group.


 

Most shoots are done outside but when they have major assignments we use their studio . Once we finish a we pile on the couch and look at the pictures on Jae' s computer. He uses a huge flat screen as his monitor so we never have trouble seeing. That's pretty much how every shoot day goes.


 

( Your Name )

 

..:*°☆..:*°☆..:*°☆..:*°☆

 

 

March 7th , 2013

Friday


 

Jin-hee's been having strange dreams all week. She says that in the dreams I keep disappearing and no matter what she does she can never find me. I don't wanna go into much detail but they're kinda...unnerving. I'm just worried about her. She's scared that they'll come true... I honestly don't think I'll be going any where anytime soon. Though I guess it can't hurt to be careful anyway.


 

( Your Name )


 

..:*°☆..:*°☆..:*°☆..:*°☆


 

March 8th, 2013

Saturday


 

_____ sat in the back of The Sly Fox reading a hardcover of The Great Gatsby. The bell on top of the front door chimed signaling that a customer was here. Instead of Ji-yong's usual warm welcome she heard a girly “Annyeong Seonsaeng-nim!” “nim” was elongated childishly. She didn't know Ji-yong had a teacher friend.


 

An exasperated sigh was the other mans response. “Don't greet me like that hyung, its creepy.” _____ nearly fell out of her chair recognizing the voice instantly. Her first instinct was to run. The last thing she wanted to do was run into that man outside of school, especially at one of her favorite places. She could confront him but he might try to fight her again or worse. _____ flashed back to his finger tips her cheek and she mentally slapped herself. “Now is not the time to think about that!”

xxx


 

Seung-hyun sat on a bar stool fiddling with the lid on his coffee cup. “I don't know hyung the more I think about it the more it makes me crazy! That kids nothing Fleur but she looks so much like her.” Ji-yong looked serious. “You know what I think?” Seung-hyun shrugged looking at his smiling hyung . “Let it go. She doesn't remember anything. She might be another reincarnation but she doesn't have Fleur's personality or any of her powers, well none that we've seen so far I mean.”


 

The younger male sighed a bit relieved. “I still wanna keep an eye out just in case...but I guess that means I can quit that stupid job...” Jiyong's playful smile returned. “Aw I'm gonna miss calling you Seonsaeng-nim.” His phone buzzed once he looked at the screen his smile turned positively giddy . “Heh heh Rihanna posted another tweet<3” Seung-hyun looked amused “Your obsession with her isn't healthy.”


 

xxx


 

_____ was shocked that Seung-hyun and Jiyong know each other. She'd tear Jiyong a new one for not telling her this later. For now she tried to focus on her escape. She held up an open book to hide her face and slowly made her way toward the exit. The whole while thinking “They don't see me. They can't see me.”


 

Neither of the two men seemed to notice her and she inwardly sighed relieved. As she opened the door to exit the bell rang. Out of reflex both males looked in said direction Seung-hyun's eyes narrowed a bit in her direction she froze. “Hyung.” he paused. “Is that door automatic now?”


 

Jiyong's dark orbs did the exact opposite widening in faux shock. “Nope I guess that means I have a ghost haunting my cafe again.” ____ closed the door and turned to look at him. “Ha ha very funny Jiyong-ssi.” she then turned toward her teacher bowing awkwardly. “Annyeonghaseyo Seonsaen-”

Seung-hyun looked a little weirded out as he cut her off eyeing Jiyong. “What do you mean again?” ____ stood up straight “Are you guys messing with me?”


 

No response.


 

They just continued conversing as if she wasn't there. ____ left annoyed.


 

It wasn't just Jiyong and Seung-hyun, nobody could see her. Not Jin-hee who bumped into her outside The Sly Fox, the young girl that always passes out samples for a bakery, the nice man who owns the flower shop near the Cabaret. People she saw and waved to everyday.


 

Imagine ____'s surprise when she passed by a window and saw no reflection. She felt sick as she dug through her bag for her compact mirror. After a few seconds of searching she pulled a small heart shape. Beginning to panic her hands shook as she opened the compact and held it up to her face.


 

Once again no reflection. After a few minutes she managed to calm herself down. “Think, how could this have happened?” The first thing the came to mind was her words back at the bar: 'They don't see me. They can't see me.'

Maybe that's it...” she mumbled. “They see me.” _____ checked her mirror and her reflection was back. She was overjoyed then another thought occurred and she froze. “Maybe...maybe I really am Fleur...”  

 

..:*°☆..:*°☆..:*°☆..:*°☆

 

 

Afterwards...

"Oh my god she updated again!!!"

Why yes, yes I did. I'm gonna try to make these chapters longer in the future so wish me luck! I will not drop this story. ever. I just sometimes lose inspiration and dont know what to write next *cough cough* My Black Butler story *cough cough*. But luckily I have loads of ideas for this story. I'm not sure how long its gonna be but I hope you'll stick with me until the end.

-Ducky