Chapter One: Fist

Niga Silh-eo!! Saranghaeyo!!:Choi Seung-hyun/TOP (Discontinued)

 

February 26, 2013

 

Dad is worried about me. He told me to start a journal so here goes.

 

My name is ___ ___. I'm from France but I currently live in Seoul, Korea with my dad. One day he just suddenly wanted to “go somewhere new” He runs a...I'm not sure what you should call it...maybe a tranny cabaret? It's also where we live. He designed the building with three floors. The first is the entertainment area, the second is where the girls get ready, and the third floor is our apartment and Dad's office.

 

I suppose I'm kinda stalling about writing down my problems...but I have to go to school in thirty minuted so I might as well get it out while I'm at home...

 

People...never believe me when I tell them that my memory stretches all the way back to when I was in growing inside my mother. One would think if that were even possible I would have memories of the voices of my parents. But I don't. They're of a voice I haven't heard since I left my mothers womb, a kind voice that said many things to me. Unfortunately I can only remember three sentences.

 

"Don't worry, you won't have to this time."

 

"No, stop, don't try to remember its better that way."

 

"You've been fighting with him for too long, its time to stop."

 

It was her father's voice that made her glance up, her pen stopped suddenly. “_____, If you leave now you'll be right on time” she nodded smiling at him as he applied his lipstick. “Alright Père.”

 

While in their home this young lady and her father always speak French itsa rule of his. 'I don't want you to forget where you're from Mon Cher.' he had said with a small smile.

 

She slipped her journal into one of her desk drawers and grabbed her school bag. “Be safe!” her father called out as she headed toward the elevator. “I will!”

 

She plugged her headphones in to her i-pod. She had grown to love Korean music so a lot of it was added to her collection of foreign artists. She turned the volume up half way as she inhaled a fresh breath of air. Her thoughts wander as she walked.

 

All to soon though her daydreams were interrupted as she smacked into something she shut her eyes tightly as she stumbled backwards but before she could hit the ground a large hand grabbed her shoulder roughly and held her in place. Her headphones on the other hand weren't so lucky they hit the ground with a loud clack as the person she bumped into spoke. “You must be getting old, you've never been this clumsy” She looked up to see a rather smug looking man. He had sharp features and was dressed in a nice suit. He pulled his hand back shoving it in his pocket. When she didn't respond his expression changed he clicked his tongue on the roof of his mouth in an annoyed gesture. “Don't tell me you're deaf this time...”

 

Was he crazy? She stared up at him confused. It took her a second to snap out of it, she quickly bowed. “I'm um... really sorry for bumping into you!” The man looked at her like she had two heads as she stood up straight and ran off calling over her shoulder. “I'll find some way to make it up to you! I promise!”

 

He shouted shaking his fist in her direction causing a scene. “Why you! Get back here and fight me you bastard!!”

 

..:*°☆..:*°☆..:*°☆..:*°☆

 

Our young heroine had enough time to make it to school before she bell rang. She took her seat next to her friend of four years Jin-Hee. Her cute face lit up. “_____! Good morning. Hey guess what! We gotta new teacher!” Before she could reply the classroom door opened. Whispers could be heard as the new teacher stepped in closing the door behind him. She stared in shock it was that crazy guy from earlier.

 

"Quiet quiet,” the class calmed down as he turned writing his name on the bored. “Right then my name is Choi Seung-hyun and I'll be your history teacher for the rest of the year.”

 

Jin-hee being the bold and confident girl she was raised her hand. Seung-hyun nodded towards her giving her the okay to speak. “Seonsaeng-nim how old are you?” some giggles could be heard around the room. He smiled. “Twenty-seven, now then any other questions?” The class was silent so he turned towards the board and began writing.

 

Our lovely main character of course didn't pay attention at all she was too deep in thought. He was so different from earlier he had been rude and smug, but the man she saw before her now writing elegant Hangul on the board was polite and friendly. Maybe he had been in a bad mood this morning? But then again teachers aren't usually ready to fight their students because of an accident, especially if they're female.

 

What snapped her out of her thoughts was Jin-hee's thin fingers pulling on her sleeve. She looked up meeting the eyes of a rather irritated looking Seonsaeng-nim. “_____, detention after school today.” Her face burned in embarrassment. “Yes sir.”

 

..:*°☆..:*°☆..:*°☆..:*°☆

 

 

Jin-hee ranted as they sat at a table eating lunch. “I don't care how handsome he is nobody gives my biffle detention and gets away with it!” A chuckle was the leading ladies response “Jin-hee its alright, really. It's my fault for zoning out in the first place.” The brunette pouted. “If you say so, but if that man-muffin gives you any more trouble I'll knock him out!” her right fist shot into the air like she was punching invisible enemies. “POW!!!”

 

____ laughed. “Thanks I appreciate it.”

 

..:*°☆..:*°☆..:*°☆..:*°☆

 

_____ looked at the door to Seung-hyun classroom her sigh was heavy. She'd never gotten detention before. She just knew her dad would throw a fit and show up at the school ready to shed blood. She snickered at the thought of her dad throwing his heels at her teacher.

 

What's so damn funny?” Seung-hyun stood in the now open doorway of his classroom. She jumped. “Ah! Nothing sorry sir.” she entered the room and the door slammed shut behind her. The rude Mr. Choi was back. “So where do you wanna do this?” he sat on the edge of his desk loosening his tie. She stared wide-eyed taking a step back. “Do what?” He clicked his tongue on the roof of his mouth clearly growing annoyed with her again. “Don't act stupid Fleur fight of course! You dodged me this morning but don't think I'll let you get away again.”

 

She was confused and boy did it show on her face.

Sir....what are you talking about? My name isn't Fleur its ______.” He glared standing and moved towards her. For every step she took back he took two forward. Within seconds she was trapped between his long arms and the wall. She swallowed staring up at him laughing nervously. “Oh I get it, this is a joke right? Your trying to teach me a lesso-” Seung-hyun's fist pulled back and collided with the wall leaving a large hold where a corkboard used to be. “This isn't a game! I thought I told you before, that I wont leave you alone, even though you said you were bored with me.” His fierce onyx eyes never left her ( eye color ) orbs but when tears started to fall he saw something that he'd never seen in her eyes.

 

                                                                 Fear

 

She was honestly afraid. His arms dropped and she quickly left. Seung-hyun just stood there. Maybe she really wasn't Fleurette after all? But the age was right and she looked exactly like her. He bit his thumb cursing himself for feeling bad. She was his number one enemy. They had fought and hurt each other physically for three-hundred and ninety-two years but in that small moment he had wanted to comfort her or apologize or something. He ruffled his hair annoyed.

What will Ji-yong say about this?