Chapter Four: A Secret Meeting

Niga Silh-eo!! Saranghaeyo!!:Choi Seung-hyun/TOP (Discontinued)

Our girl had tried to forget about last nights events. The School day was pretty normal until she and Jin-hee got to history. It was Seung-hyun's turn to be absent.


 

..:*°☆..:*°☆..:*°☆..:*°☆


 

Young-bae aka Mr. Mohawk scowled at his hyung from a distance. “ I knew it you really are a ert...” he looked disappointed. Seungri's laughter could be heard in the kitchen as he joined everyone in the front room. “Dae-sung you owe me 30,000 Won!” The blonde pouted. “But Ri I don't have it right now!” Seungri whacked him with a folded newspaper. “No excuses!” Seung-hyun motioned for Young-bae to come closer he reluctantly complied of course and he flicked the younger man on his forehead. He yelped hands covering his now throbbing head as his hyung spoke. “Stop calling me a ert, Fleur is almost 400 years old.” Jiyong laughed. “True but that wouldn't stop Fernand from beating you down.” It took Seung-hyun a second to remember that was her 'fathers' name. A strange frienemyship between them was indeed forming. Dae-sung took a seat next to him. “It would be nice if the two of you did get close but if her memories came back wouldn't the two of you started fighting again?” Seung-hyun sighed. “ We don't necessarily fight because of the reasons you think. Not anymore I mean. Its true that we hate each other but....” his relationship with Fleur was also a hard one to explain. “Her life before her last two I noticed the pattern. Whether I interfere or not she always dies when she's twenty-one. She never told me why, but we made a pact. She said that if she had to die she would prefer it to be by my hand. In her last life for some reason she forgot that pact and now in this life she's forgotten me completely.” He ran a hand through his hair not sure how his friends would react. Ji-yong was the only brother who already knew this.


 

Young-bae was the only one to speak. “You guys have a lot of history together that's not something you just forget...do you think an outside force might have messed with her head?” Seung-hyun's eyes widened and he placed his hands on Young-bae's shoulder. “Bae you are a genius.” with that said he kissed his forehead then ran out the door. The younger male looked beyond embarrassed as his face turned a dark shade of red. “Hyuuuuuung! Jeez!” Ji-yong smirked. “Wait for it...” He counted down from three on his fingers once they were closed the door slowly opened and Seung-hyun re-entered the shop scratching the back of his head. “Um I forgot to ask, how exactly do I find this outside force?” Ji-yong's grin widened “Fear not Bingu TOP we will help you!” Seungri put up the 'closed' sign and they got to work.


 

..:*°☆..:*°☆..:*°☆..:*°☆


 

Seung-hyun rested his chin on hid right hand. “So how are we gonna do this?” Young-bae was absentmindedly sketching as he spoke. “ We'd have to start with the people closest to her. If they're cleared, we'd have to see if its someone she hasn't met in this life.”Seungri played a game of tic-tack-toe with Daesung. “It would have to be an angel or a witch right?” Daesung marked an 'O' in the center box. “Or a god.”


 

Ji-yong sat with a notebook on his lap balancing a pen between his nose and upper lip. “Well the only person I've seen her close with outside of us and her 'father' is Jin-hee. And I highly doubt its either of them.” Seungri marked an 'X' in a box. “Well then we should start surveillance.” He smirked eyes shifting to Daesung. “I win!” Daesung of course pouted wanting a rematch.

 

..:*°☆..:*°☆..:*°☆..:*°☆

 

Afterwards...

 

Wow um I havent updated in a long time sorry about that. Life as usual got in the way. Anyhoo hope you enjoyed the chapter laters!