Chapter Two: Bingu Seonsaeng-nim

Niga Silh-eo!! Saranghaeyo!!:Choi Seung-hyun/TOP (Discontinued)

 

February 26th,2013

Tuesday

 

The new teacher is crazy. He punched a hole in the wall! Can normal people even do that? Its not like he's one of those huge buff guys...

 

Her hands shook as she wrote. She was more angry than anything right now. ____ glanced up as she heard a soft knock on her bedroom door. “_____, are you sure you're okay?” It was her dad again. She struggled to keep her voice even. “Yeah, I'm fine dad, I'm just sick.”

 

March 3rd, ,2013

Sunday

 

For the rest of the week I stayed home. Jin-hee visited me every day after work, delivering homework and news about what was going on with school and such. I'd finish the work then Jin-hee turned it in the next day the pattern repeated for the rest of thew week. And during that time I've been thinking about things. I've decided that I wont let him scare or make me cry again. I will return to school Monday.

 

Wish me luck Diary.

 

_____ stood in front of the door of her History classroom. She took a deep breath and slid the door open. She took her usual seat. She was greeted by smiles and kind words from her classmates.

 

Glad you're better!”

 

We missed you”

 

She smiled thanking all of them and class started normally.

 

She was a little shocked however when Seung-hyun asked her to stay afterward. Jin-hee glared in his direction giving him her famous. 'I got my eye on you' stare.

 

____ didn't want to deal with this bipolar Seonsaeng-nim. She folded her arms over her chest giving him a blank stare. “What?” he scratched the back of his head. Why did he suddenly look so shy? “You weren't here so I couldn't say it...” He shoved his hands in his pants pockets. “I'm sorry, I honestly thought you were someone else.” she sighed. “I wont say anything because I think you're a good teacher, but I wont forgive you. I feel bad for the girl you're after.” he put his hands up in a peaceful gesture “Don't think I just go around beating up defenseless girls, she's stronger than any man!” She made eye contact with him. “Well then Seonsaeng-nim I hope you do find her. And I hope she gives you a good pounding.” She stormed out slamming the door behind her leaving a very shocked Seung-hyun behind her.


 

..:*°☆..:*°☆..:*°☆..:*°☆


 

After school that day ____ accompanied Jin-hee to her part time job. Its one of those hidden places that you just suddenly stumble upon when you're lost. 'The Sly Fox Cafe' Jin-hee has been working there for three years now so she and her French biffle have become good friends with the owner and his brothers.


 

He looked up from the counter he had been cleaning. “Annyeong ladies!” they greeted him in unison “Annyeong Ji-yong -ssi!” He pouted. “Hey I told you to call me Oppa! Nobody calls me Oppa.” they laughed. ____ took her usual seat on the middle bar stool as Jin-hee went to get changed. She sighed heavily her head falling against the counter. Ji-yong looked amused. “Something wrong?” She lifted her head to rest her chin on her palm. “If I tell you will you promise not to tell Jin-hee? She'd try to fight him if she heard...” he nodded using his pointer finger to make an 'X' across his heart and she continued speaking. “Our new history Seonsaeng-nim is really weird, he thought I was someone else, maybe an Ex or something and he wanted to fight me.” Ji-yong looked at her funny as she continued. “He apologized, but what kind of guy says he wants to fight a female student they acts completely different a few days later and says sorry? I cant tell if he's crazy or just stupid.” Her last statement amused him. “ We'll have to call him Bingu Seonsaeng-nim from now on. But in all seriousness if he really wants a fight call me. My brothers and I will back you up.” She nodded smiling a bit. “Thanks I will.” she glanced at her phone. “Aah I gotta go say bye to Jin-hee for me kay?” He waved smiling as she left. “Okie-dokie!”