A Letter

Prince in Disguise [Interactive Romance Story]

A letter. Did someone drop this?



    You picked up a plain, white letter from the ground. 'It's blank, except for this red stamp of a feather,' you thought to yourself. 'No name... Well, in a place like this, it must be pretty important. I should find who this belongs to.'

    So, you went around your the castle, asking the people who passed by you if they had seen the letter before. However, your search was in vain, as everyone you asked didn't seem to recognize the letter. 'Well,' you thought. 'I can't blame them. It's pretty much just a plain-looking letter.'

    Exhausted, you were trying to find a quiet place to rest for a while. You saw a little corner hidden at the side and went over to it. However, you didn't expect to find another person there. A person who was sleeping on the floor, his bag stuffed with letters and one letter on his face.

    'He's sleeping HERE?' you thought, staring at the boy in awe. You glanced at his bag again. 'Is he some kind of messenger or something? That's a lot of letters!' You glanced at the letter in your hand. 'Maybe he knows something about THIS letter...'

    Walking up to the boy, you gently removed the letter from his face. When you saw his face, however, you let out a small shriek, causing him to wake up with a start. When the boy saw your face, his eyes widened, and he scrambled to stand up.

    "_____?!"

    "Youngmin?!" you exclaimed.

    Youngmin looked like he was going to saw something, but nothing came out of his mouth. Then, he saw the letter you were holding, and his eyes widened even more. He snatched the letter of your hand, exclaiming, "Oh my gosh! I've got to get this letter him or else he'll kill me!"

    And with that, he ran off, the letter clutched desperately in his hands. You stared after him completely confused, but you figured it would be better for him to get that letter to whoever it was, else he get "killed." Then, you walked back to the courtyard and saw...

 

Lots of fruit trees near the side of the castle. That carriage ride DID leave me a little hungry...

 

A dog! Let's go follow it!

 

A person with a beautiful dress! Ooh, I wanna try it on!

 

An official-looking badge. Whose own is this...?

 

The back of my eyelids. I'm tired of exploring!