A Dress

Prince in Disguise [Interactive Romance Story]

A person with a beautiful dress! Ooh, I wanna try it on!



    You stared at the beautiful, floor-length dress in front of you. 'That dress is gorgeous!' you thought to yourself. You watched as the person carrying walked past you, not even noticing your obvious staring. She just walked by, entering a room not far from where you were. Inside the room, you saw what looked like more clothes and dresses.

    'Are there MORE dresses?' you thought, gasping. 'Oh, I've got to go look!'

    You went to the room, walking nonchalantly outside. You waited until the woman went inside, put the dress in, and was about to walk out. Then, you quickly snuck in. Your breath caught in your mouth as you saw all the dresses around you.

    They were all of different styles and various colors, but they were all amazing, nonetheless. You felt the fabric of a couple of dresses, and you could tell they were all of high quality.

    You were so engrossed in your dress perusal, you didn't notice someone appear behind you. "Ahem," the person said, clearing his throat. "Just what do you think you're doing?"

    You spun around quickly, but you gasped once you saw who it was. The other person gasped as well, his eyes widening.

    "K-Key-?!"

    "_____!" Key interrupted, a wide smile appearing on his face. "Oh my gosh! I can't believe-!"

    Key was cut off by someone in the other room calling for him, saying that they can't be left waiting forever. The smile on Key's face disappeared, but when he glanced back at you, his smile returned. He gave a "sorry," then he disappeared into the other room.

    You stared after him, very confused, but you figured it would be better to let him go to that other person. Then, you exited the room and saw...

 

Lots of fruit trees near the side of the castle. That carriage ride DID leave me a little hungry...

 

A letter. Did someone drop this?

 

A dog! Let's go follow it!

 

An official-looking badge. Whose own is this...?

 

The back of my eyelids. I'm tired of exploring!