A Badge

Prince in Disguise [Interactive Romance Story]

An official-looking badge. Whose own is this...?



    While walking aimlessly around the courtyard, you stumbled upon an official-looking badge shining in the sunlight. You bent down and picked it up, taking a closer look. It was gold and silver, and it had the coat of arms similar to the one at the front of the castle.

    'Must be pretty important,' you thought, 'to have the same crest as the castle. Who does this belong to? ...Or better yet, who would DROP something like this?!'

    You took a look around the courtyard, watching all the people move purposely around. You glanced back at the badge and thought, 'How am I gonna find who owns this with all the people here?!' You let out a sigh. 'Well, might as well try...'

    You walked around, asking a few people if the badge belonged to them. It didn't belong to any of them, but luckily, you heard someone say:

    "Hey! You there! Where'd you find that badge?"

    You turned around to the direction of the voice, but you didn't look up quite yet. You looked down at the badge and said, "Oh, I found this on the ground over there. "

    The person that was calling to you now stood in front of you. They gently took the object from your hand, saying, "I was looking for this everywhere! Thank you for finding it, uhm..."

    You looked up at the person. "Oh, I'm-" You stopped right in your tracks when you noticed who you were talking to.

    "_-____?!" the person said, his eyes growing wide in shock.

    "Luhan?!" you exclaimed, you eyes growing just as big as his.

    Luhan was about to say something, but a voice interrupted him.

    "Luhan! Did you find it?"

    Luhan looked like he didn't want to go, but he sighed, gave you a small smile and a "sorry," then walked away. You stared after him in confusion, but you figured it would be better if you left him to go to whoever he needed to. Then, you turned around and saw...

 

Lots of fruit trees near the side of the castle. That carriage ride DID leave me a little hungry...

 

A letter. Did someone drop this?

 

A dog! Let's go follow it!

 

A person with a beautiful dress! Ooh, I wanna try it on!

 

The back of my eyelids. I'm tired of exploring!