Animal Nursery

Prince in Disguise [Interactive Romance Story]

Animal Nursery


 

    'I'm actually quite curious about that animal nursery Jiyun mentioned...' From outside your bedroom, you took a look down the hall to the right, to the left, then shrugged. 'I guess it wouldn't hurt, would it?'

    With that in mind, you headed through the castle to find this "animal nursery." It wasn't completely easy to find, but all you had to do was ask a few people here and there. After a few minutes, you were standing in front of a wooden door that had a golden plaque labeled, "Animal Nursery."

    Once you opened the door, you instantly let out an "Aww!" Inside, behind a glass wall, lots of baby animals were in little pretend-habitats. Some, like the cats, were sleeping, while others, like the puppies and chicks, were running and playing around. You could spot a door leading outside to some ponies and such, and you could even see an aquarium full of fish against the whole left wall.

    You couldn't hear the animals, though, since the glass wall was blocking you. Some tables were around you, probably for people who wanted to stay here but still have some quiet. It was probably a good place to study, but those animals looked SO cute...

 

(Coming Soon...)

Study. I can always play with the animals later.

The animals are too cute to resist!