Welcome to the Prince's Castle

Prince in Disguise [Interactive Romance Story]

Fairytale: "Beauty & The Beast"

Hello there, resident of this majestic castle. Get ready to meet YOUR Prince in Disguise...


    "____! Where are you, ___?"

    Your dear, old mother ran  hurriedly through the castle corridors, peering over every corner to see if you were there. She searched for you for a while, but once she saw the library door left slightly ajar, she knew where to find you.

    "___!" your mother said, going into the library and walking towards you. "There you are!"

    You closed the book you were reading, stood from your chair, and approached your mother. "I'm sorry, Mother," you said to her. "I couldn't hear you from here."

    "Well... Alright, but I need you to do something for me," your mother said. "Go outside to the garden, and fetch your brother. He's been playing in the snow for long enough now. If he's out any longer, he'll catch a cold."

    "Alright, Mother."

    You walked towards the door, but your mother stopped you, handed you something and said, "Wait, ____! Wear this coat, dear. I don't want you to go catching a cold, too."

    You smiled warmly at her and kissed her cheek before the room and heading for the castle garden.


    "Devin! Devin, where are you?"

    You trudged through the dazzling white snow, looking and calling for your little brother. You were just about fed up with looking for the little runt, but then, you finally spotted him. There he was, near a frozen pond, just completing a small snowman.

    "Devin! There you are," you said. "Come inside now; Mother's calling for you."

    The little boy looked at you and pouted. "But, Sis-!"

    "No buts," you scolded. "Except for your own to get on inside!"

    "Fine..."

    You watched as the little boy walked towards the castle and disappeared into the door. You grinned at your tiny accomplishment and started to follow after him. However, you didn't see the almost-invisible mound of snow in front of your foot, and before you knew it, you were falling backwards, towards the thinly-covered, icy pond.

    You shut your eyes, bracing yourself for your plunge into the freezing water. However, the fall never came. Confused, you slowly opened your eyes, only to find yourself face to face with a handsome face, full of concern.

    "Miss, are you alright?!" the man asked anxiously. "You almost fell into that pond there."

    You looked behind you and saw that while you were about to fall into the pond, it was still untouched and frozen. Then, you just realized that you didn't fall because this man wrapped his arms around you to save you.

    "Miss?" he asked again, worried by your silence.

    Flustered by the close contact, you quickly stood up and pushed yourself out of his arms. The man allowed you to move away, but he still looked at you for an answer.

    "O-oh, uhm," you stuttered.  "I'm alright now. Thank you for saving me, uhm..."

    "Yunho, Miss," the man introduced himself, slightly bowing to you.

    "Thank you, Yunho," you said. "And just call me ___, please."

    Yunho smiled slightly and nodded. "Alright then, ____. I'm glad I could help. I couldn't just let such a beautiful lady fall down, could I?"

    The sudden compliment made you blush furiously, and you turned your gaze to the ground to try and hide your face. You just met this guy, and he was already making such comments? But, you couldn't deny that he was really good-looking, so... Meanwhile, Yunho seemed to notice your flustered state, and he let out a deep chuckle.

    "Well, ___....," he said. "I should probably get back to work now-"

    "Huh? Wait-!"

    At first, you wanted to stop him so that you could thank him somehow. Maybe make him some food, or buy him something he wanted, or anything, really. But after you realized what was going to happen, you wanted him to stop for a different reason, altogether.

    SPLASH!

    "Yunho!"

    You rushed to the side of the pond, quickly extending your hand for Yunho to grab. Once he grabbed your hand, you pulled with all your strength and eventually got him out of the pond. However, Yunho was already shivering harshly, rubbing his arms to try and keep what little warmth he still had.

    Without thinking, you quickly took off your coat and tossed it over him, trying to warm him up. He looked like he was about to complain, but he paused for a second and just gratefully accepted your help.

    "Th-thanks, ___," he said. "Sorry for tr-troubling you, though."

    You shook your head and smiled. "No, I should have saved you like you saved me..."

    Yunho's eyes went wide, and he shook his head quickly. "No, you didn't need to! But, if you still want to return the favor, you could help me warm up...?"

    You smiled and said, "Alright, Yunho. Let's get you inside, then."

    The two of you started to go inside, and once you were at the door, Yunho turned to you and said, "You know, ___... Although this coat is comfy and warm and all...

    "I think I'd warm up much faster through cuddling~"

 

Continue...