Dreams vs. Reality

Prince in Disguise [Interactive Romance Story]

 

    "Mmm..."

    Light softly filtered into your room through the window, hitting your face faintly. Your eyes twitched as they sensed the light, and you let out a slight groan. You stretched your arms and legs out, then you opened your eyes. You glanced at the clock next to your bed.

    "9:30...," you mumbled to yourself.

    You sighed, and after a few seconds, you pulled yourself up into a sitting position. You just sat there for a moment, many thoughts running furiously throughout your mind.

    "Was it all just a dream...?" you asked yourself softly. "Meeting all of them... Those were just dreams...? It felt too real..."

    You let out another sighed, throwing your legs over the side of your bed and standing up. "Well," you said. "It makes sense, anyway. No guy would ever want someone as plain and normal as me..."

    With a last sigh, you trudged into your bathroom, trying to get ready to tackle the day.

    'I just wonder...,' you thought. '...Will I ever see him again?'
 



    After your morning rituals, you made the short journey to your kitchen. Wanting something to wake you up a bit, you decided to make a latte. You did all the necessary steps, poured yourself a cup, and sat down on your couch, enjoying the aroma of the coffee. You took a quick sip of the little cup of warm heaven, but then, the doorbell rang.

    You reluctantly parted with your latte, making your way to the door. When you opened the door, you saw...

    "____, I presume?" an uppity-like man said, an arrogant look on his face.

    You stared skeptically at the oddly-dressed man and replied tentatively, "...Who's asking?"

    The man gave you an odd look, but then he was pushed away by a young woman behind him. Thankfully, she wore normal clothes and looked like a college student like you. With a cheery smile, she said to you, "____, right? I'm Jiyun, and this old man here is Sangdong."

    Sangdong glared at Jiyun, an offended look on his face. "Why, I never-!"

    "Oh, hush, Sangdong!" Jiyun interrupted. "We're not here to hear you blab; we're here for..."

    She turned to you. "____," she finished.
    "Yes?" you asked. "Why are you looking for me?"

    The other girl smiled brightly at you, with Sangdong watching you carefully. "Because, ____..."

    "You're a princess!"

    ...

    ...

    ...

 

WHAT.

Okay...?

YAY, I'm a princess~!