Fruit Trees

Prince in Disguise [Interactive Romance Story]

Lots of fruit trees near the side of the castle...



    From the corner of your eye, you spotted a small orchard at the side of the castle. Its trees were full of delicious-looking fruits. Apples, plums, apricots, persimmons; it all just made your mouth water! Deciding it wouldn't hurt to pluck one of those fruits for yourself, you made your way to the orchard.

    Up close, the orchard was really beautiful. The trees had flowers that blossomed all around you, and the fruit on them looked ripe for the taking. Finding the lowest branch you could find, you stood on your tip-toes and quickly picked an apple from the tree. You smiled at your tiny success and opened your mouth to take a bite. But...

    "HEY! What do you think you're doing?!"

    You cringed at the yelling voice and were reluctant to turn around. "Are you deaf?" the voice asked, sounding closer and closer. "Hey, I'm talking to you!"

    Once it sounded like the person was right behind you, you felt a hand grab your shoulder. It spun you around and, to your surprise, you found yourself face-to-face with...

    "Kyuhyun?!" you exclaimed, dropping your apple in shock

    Both your's and Kyuhyun's eyes grew wide in astonishment when the two of you realized who was right in front of them.

    "_-____?" Kyuhyun stuttered out. "What-? How did-?"

    Suddenly, a voice called out somewhere, calling for Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun cursed under his breath, took one last glance at you, and then stalked off. You stared after him, confused, but you figured it was better to let him go to whoever was calling him. Then, you walked out of the orchard and saw...

 

A letter. Did someone drop this?

 

A dog! Let's go follow it!

 

A person with a beautiful dress! Ooh, I wanna try it on!

 

An official-looking badge. Whose own is this...?

 

The back of my eyelids. I'm tired of exploring!