Chapter 5

Minjun's Secret Life

Stay?  Did he think I was a dog?  Kim Minjun.  I’m going to punch you in the head when you get back in this room.


I was feeling pretty drab.  I had dressed comfortably for a long flight and a long train ride.  A six hour flight, two hour layover, 14 hour flight, a four hour train ride, and another four hour train ride had left me feeling grungy and unappealing.  It had been over a day since my last shower, even I was disgusted with myself.


After arriving at the Daegu station I had to turn around and come right back to Seoul with Minjun’s parents.  Couldn’t we have just met in Seoul instead?  What was the point in going to Daegu just to come right back to Seoul, wasn’t that a waste of money?  Even just thinking about the part of the trip was making me grouchy.


I heard the herd of buffalo leaving, and I wanted to go and take a quick shower while they were gone, but the bed was just too tempting.


I laid my head on his pillow and I could smell him, it was a combination of a slightly floral scent1, some sort of cologne, and … kimchi2?  I had to wonder if he had been eating in bed recently.  I closed my eyes and tried to calmly, slowly breathe...

 

 

1.  I picked out Happy Blossom Oriental Flower Body Cleanser from The Face Shop for Minjun to use, because I know what it smells like.

 

2.  Kimchi 김치  There is no point to this footnote, I just love kimchi.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimchi

 

 

I haven't written anything new since I started posting this story.  There are only four more completed chapters left after this, so I am worried, I need to write more chapters, but I am a bit unmotivated right now.  It is my spring break, but I have to start getting ready for finals and my move.  At the end of Nov., beginning of Dec. I am moving to Leeds in the U.K. from the U.S.  So, I am a bit stressed at the moment...... there isn't a point to this, I am kind of rambling.  I guess my point is that soon my updates may become a bit spotty.  Sorry this chapter was so short.