Chapter 4

Minjun's Secret Life

Minjun was a man full of secrets.  He had a lot of secrets in his life, most were harmless.  His black tank top, which really wasn’t a secret anymore after his first filming on Happy Together 3.  Most of his secrets were known to his group mates as a whole, or to individual members.  But there was one secret that he never shared with s, or any other trainees, or even with his friends.

 

Only one person knew that deep, dark, secret that Minjun kept hidden in his soul.  His boss and mentor Park JinYoung.

 

Minjun felt that he had to tell JinYoung hyung his most closely kept secret before signing as a trainee because of the potential scandal it could create later in his life, especially if he became an idol.

*     *     *

 

Park JinYoung watched the main vocalist of 2PM pace back and forth in his office.  He calmly dismissed the meeting he had been having with a few of the members on his board of directors.  He then ignored Minjun’s frantic pacing, and apparently the loss of Minjun’s sanity since Minjun was now mumbling to himself, and waited as the rest of 2PM slowly trickled in.  Taec was the last to enter and he closed the door quietly.

 

JinYoung told the boys to sit down on the couches and chairs gathered around a coffee table and asked them to explain to him was was happening.

 

“That’s just it hyung(형), we don’t know.  Minjun came home with a girl,” Taecyeon started, but was interrupted by Chansung shouting, “in daylight and without disguises!”  Taecyeon coughed and continued, “he put her in his room and then drove us all over here.  We don’t know who she is or what else might have happened.”

 

“A girl you say?” JinYoung questioned.  Taec nodded slowly.  “Describe her,” he demanded.

 

“I can’t.  Minjun pulled her straight into his room.”  Taec responded.  “We didn’t even get a chance to look at her.”

 

“Are you sure it was a girl?” JinYoung asked disbelieving.

 

“Long hair, skirt with s.  That’s normally a girl, right?”  Taec gave his hyung a little sarcastic smirk filled with teeth.

 

JinYoung stared hard at Taecyeon, until he stopped smiling.

 

He turned to the other boys.  Junho was still clutching his stomach and in pain.  Chansung was staring off into space, so JinYoung turned to Nichkhun and Wooyoung.  “Tell me what you saw,” he demanded.

 

“Uh, well,” Wooyoung swallowed nervously.  “It was just like Taec 형 said.  Minjun hyung left this morning to pick up his parents from the train station.  When he came home we were in the kitchen eating breakfast.  Minjun 형 ran from the front door to his room with a person with long hair, wearing a skirt and had a female body.”

 

“Yah! (야)1 What?  Why are you talking about her?  You shouldn't be talking about her.  Never talk about her.”  Minjun had stopped his aimless rambling and was now yelling incomprehensibly at Wooyoung.

 

“Minjun!”  JinYoung yelled at the stressed panda.  “Did anyone else see you?”

 

“I don’t know 형, I don’t know.”  Minjun started pacing again.  “We were at the train station, anyone could have seen us.”

 

“When did she arrive?”  JinYoung started to bite his thumb out of nervousness.

 

“I don’t know.  She was on the train with my parents.”  Minjun’s voice cracked in his fear and his eyes were slowly swelling with tears.

 

“형, who is she?”  Nichkhun asked.

 

“Yeah, 형.  What’s going on?”  Taec was tipping his chair backwards on its legs, he knew it annoyed JinYoung and was doing it on purpose.

 

JinYoung glared at Taecyeon again and then sighed.  “I’d better let Minjun explain.”

 

Minjun looked at JinYoung like a deer caught in headlights.  “형 we could wait.  Maybe she’s leaving soon?”

 

“Minjun, they deserve an explanation, even if she leaves right away.” JinYoung indicated to 2PM, who were waiting to find out what was going on.

Minjun sighed and JinYoung left his own office to give Minjun some privacy.  Little did Minjun know though that JinYoung was waiting outside, just by the door.

“She’s your WHAT???” Taec bellowed followed by a loud thud.  JinYoung secretly hoped the noise was from Taec finally falling off the chair and not from one of the members punching Minjun.

1. Yah.  Hey!  Oh!  Gosh!, etc.  A sound of exclamation.

 

How is everyone!  I can't wait for the comeback trailer later tonight!  Tell me what you think of it. :)