Chapter 3

Minjun's Secret Life

The last 30 minutes had been the worst of Minjun’s life, ever.  As Minjun was finally beginning to understand the situation he was completely losing his mind and panicking, and it was affecting his driving.  The kids in the back were squealing in fear.  Minjun’s driving was worse than his and Jay’s combined during their Wild Bunny show.  The boys were holding on tightly to one another and Taec was dictating his Last Will into his phone.

They finally arrived at the JYPE building.  Minjun pulled the van into the underground parking garage and just stopped the van without parking it properly and ran into the building.

The rest of 2PM tried to decramp themselves from the death grips they had locked themselves into during the terrifying ride.  Junho was dry heaving, he had been feeling queasy before the  Minjun’s RoT1 had begun.   Taec parked the van slowly and carefully into a proper parking space while the rest of the boys rushed to catch up with Minjun.

Minjun was a man on a mission.  He bypassed the elevator, as it was too slow, and took the stairs two and three steps at a time.

Minjun raced passed JinYoung hyung’s secretary and barged into his office.  Minjun’s eyes were wide with panic.  “She’s here, hyung(형). She’s here!”

 

1.  Ride of Terror™

2.  Park JinYoung is the founder of JYPE, and Minjun calls him hyung out of respect, he isn’t really Junsu’s older brother.