O Christmas Tree

The Only One

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for not updating for a long time! (It’s dongsaeng) Unni is taking a long long time again L we just had university finals but hopefully she’ll update the story soon! I promise to bug her until she does! And until then read this fluffy one shot of Beom and SoEun.

________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________

 

“Waaah! I need to hurry!” SoEun squealed as she rushed to prepare a thermos of hot chocolate, she was running late from taking to much time on her appearance. She decided on thick black tights with a navy blue dress, she wore knee high white socks that had lace around the top with little bows. To compliment the white, she wore a white scarf and mitts.

            Just as she was about to add some marshmallows to the drink the doorbell rang. “Coming!” She yelled as she stumbled towards the door, almost falling on her face.

            SoEun collected her self, gaining composure and straightening her hair before opening the door to reveal a very handsomely dressed Kim Beom. He was wearing navy fitted jeans and a black pea coat. “Come in,” She greeted with a smile. “I’m just finishing the hot chocolate. You can sit in the living room if you’d like.” He didn’t listen to her but just followed her to the kitchen where he watched her prepare the drink.

            “Make sure to dress warmly okay.” Kim Beom warned the girl.

            “Where are we even going?” She asked with a pouty face because Beom refused to tell her where they were headed, other then it might be chilly.

            “You’ll see.” He said with a mocking tone and his signature smile that could make any girl swoon.

            “You know that smile doesn’t work on me right?” She said proudly, and he knew it was true because that is one of the reasons why he likes her so much.

            “I know, but one day I will make it work.” He said confidently, though he truly wished it wouldn’t, because then she’d be like all the other girls.

            After a few more minutes the two were ready to head out. “Oh wait!” SoEun suddenly stopped him before leaving the house. “Here” She handed him a gift, “I hope you like it.” She smiled at him with excitement to see him open it. Like usual he was being difficult and decided to take his time opening it, trying not to rip any of the paper. “Just hurry and open it!” She whined playfully.

            “I will, but I don’t want to wreck the pretty wrapping.”

            “Omo… You’re being ridiculous, at this rate it will be midnight before you get it open.” From this comment he just laughed ripping the paper off in one swipe then throwing the paper at her face.

            “HEY— She tried to protest him but she was to slow because by the time she reacted he already hand the gift in his hands while smiling. He took the scarf and looped it around her pulling her so close that when he looked down at her there noses touched.

            “Thank you, now I’ll definitely stay warm tonight.” He gave her a smirk as he noticed her cheeks become pink. “You’re so cute.” He whispered before giving her a gentle kiss and then pulled away, leaving her longing for more. “Let’s go!” He announced grabbing a hold of her hand, with a silly grin on his face.

 

“Whoooa! It’s so pretty!” SoEun’s face lit up when she and Beom rounded a corner to see a 25ft Christmas tree decorated top to bottom with white lights ribbon and various sized Christmas ordainments of every colour possible. As SoEun gawked at the tree, Kim Beom stood there watching her with contentment. She looks so happy, I’m glad I found this place. He thought, just before she ran up to him.

            “Let’s go look at all sides of it! I love it Beom!” She spoke with excitement.

            “Haha, alright, come here.” He said coolly, as she linked arms with him using him for extra warmth.

            “How did you find this place?” She asked.

            “I was just in the area and I saw it and thought I should bring you here.” He said straightly, trying not to seem too mushy, but truthfully the moment he saw it he knew that she’d love it.

            “Well I’m glad you did!” She took her attention away from the tree and looked at Beom with a smile that reached her eyes.

            “How about we sit over there and have the hot chocolate you made, your nose is turning pink.” He said poking her nose. After his actions and words her free hand snapped up to cover her nose, earning a chuckle from Beom. They walked over to a wooden bench that was in view of the tree and sat down.

            “Here, let me get you some.” Kim Beom said to her, as he poured the hot liquid into a cup. “Now blow on it first, it’s still hot.” He cautioned SoEun before pouring himself a cup.

            While they were sitting there, Kim Beom kept glancing down at her to watch her gently blow on the drink before taking a sip, sometimes she’d forget to cool it off so when she took a drink her face cringed together from the hot liquid burning her tongue. With every action she did it made his smile grow larger and larger, him believing his girlfriend was cuter and cuter.

            “What are you looking at?” Her large eyes focused in on his, her bottom pouted out a little, while she held the cup in her two hands near her face.

            “I was just thinking about you.”

            “Oh?” She sounded slightly confused.

            “Yea.” He looked forward towards the tree, standing up abruptly before turning towards her. “Here.” He handed her a present.

            “How did you hide this? I really had no idea you got me something!”

            “Magic, now open it.” He spoke calmly even though he was anxious to see if she’d like the present. As she opened it, unlike him, she ripped into it right away pulling out a brown teddy bear with small black eyes and curly fur. To match the Christmas spirit, the bear was outfitted with a tiny Santa Hat.

            “Awwwe!! It’s so cute!” She cooed while looking at the bear before kissing it on the nose. From her actions Beom smiled, satisfied that she liked the gift.

            “Where’s my kiss?” He joked; half hoping she would have given him one too. She quickly turned her attention away from the bear, surprised from his forward comment. While blush formed on her cheeks she shuffled towards him, planting a kiss on his cheek before quickly stepping away and hiding her face behind the bear. “Don’t be shy.” He said before grabbing her wrist gently and pulling her close in an embrace. “Look at me.” His index finger and thumb lightly lifted her chin until their eyes were locked on each other’s. “Merry Christmas SoEun.” And with that he finished his sentence by connecting there lips in a sweet kiss.

________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________