Eye Candy

The Only One

   A/N: IM SOOO SORRY!!!! D: Unni was suposed to write this but she neglected it :,( and I felt bad for you guys!! So dongsaeng finsihed the chapter! It looks like I'll be on my own for a while D: Please forgive us!! It's my summer break so hopefully I'll be abe to update more! :D Ps. Don't mind the picture :) you'll understand abit at the end of this chapter lool

SoEun's POV

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried to appear nonchalant as I can as Beom sat down beside me. I focused on my notes without really seeing any of it. What is happening to me?! My sight is spinning and my ears are ringing...I have this sudden urge to face him or at least ask him how his hand is. Then suddenly he groaned as if he read my mind.

     I feel so bad I feel like I should say something. "I'm sorry, your hand must hurt from earlier." I finally has the courage to look him in the eyes. "I'm sorry" I said again.

 "Don't be sorry, I should have been more careful when putting my hand out like that."

We looked intensely in each other's eyes...he seems so surprise for some reason, the look of surprise on his face is giving me the urge to laugh. Okay, I'm trying to hold it in right now. We stared at each other without blinking , and finally he looked away with pink cheeks.

"Let's focus." He quickly said. I turned away and smiled to myself as I thought about the smoothness of his voice and the depth in his eyes as he stared at me, if I wasn't careful I could have gotten lost in his eyes. Wait.. Why am I thinking like this.. I feell like those fan girls getting so caugh up it him, I'm not like that! I don't like him at all.. Do I?

My thoughts kept going back and forth fighting about how I feel toward this boy next to me, as I slowly payed less and less attention to the class going on.


"Hey, SoEun, are you listening?" I heard Beom whisper to me, snapping me back to reality.

"Sorry what?" I felt my cheeks flush.

"The teacher asked you to read!"

"OMO! Where are we?" I asked as my face turned to a deep red colour. And all Beom did was chuckle next to me then point to the section I was to read.

"Babo." I heard someone snicker behind us.

"Yah! don't be rude to a girl!" Kim Beom turned and snapped at the rude boy. My heart instantly jumped out of my chest. Why is my heart pounding? I'm getting so confused.. Each moment I spend next to him, I start thinking he's not like those other attention grabbers.. Just what is happening to me!

I felt a flick on my forehead, "Why are you frowning, you'll get wrinkles."

"It's becasue you confuse me.." Oh no!!!! Did I really say that! I turned and hid my face.. I really am a babo.. That name suits me.. I should just die!! Waaah.

"Hey.. Don't turn from me." Beom said in such a sweet and caring voice, so I peeked up at him and his expression was soft and there was this glint in his eyes, I couldn't help but to melt from his expression. "You don't need to be embarrassed in front of me, just be yourself and that is all that matters." He said with such a sweet smile that made my heart pound harder. Just what is happening to me?

 

-----

 

Ahhh. I'm finaly home and I can now relax! I ran up to my room and decided to pull out my laptop and check facebook, like usual there were stupid pictures and people complaining, and with outh thinking I went to the search and typed out a name. Before I realized it I was on Kim Beom's profile.

What am I doing?

This is not like me.

But I couldn't pull away from the screen as I saw pictures of him and saw all the posts of girls giving their numbers. I continued not to think very much until later.

After leaving his page, I got a notification.

 

'Kim Beom accepted your friend request.'

 

What have I done! I feel like all those other girls, this isnt me!

 

Another notification popped up, this time from a message.

 

"Hey, Chem buddy"