Final

One Big Round. (Sequel of Break-up Message.)

 

DooJoon walked into the kitchen with the other 4 members who just came back, and laughed when they saw the scene.

“YA WHY ARE YOU GUYS LAUGHING?! HELP ME!” GiKwang whined.

“This will teach you never to betray me, hmph,” a girl’s voice was heard.

The attacker released her grip and stood up, walking towards the other 5 members.

GiKwang looked up and was surprised at what he saw.

“SO IT’S YOU. HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME? I was scared to death…” He muttered the last part.

“You deserved it, who asked you to betray me?” I spoke unconcerned.

“Did all of you know that this will happen?” GiKwang asked the boys curiously.

“DooJoon planned all these with HyeJin. We only knew about it when we left the apartment. We bumped into HyeJin at the lift lobby and she told us about it. But ya, I didn’t know that you were so timid,” YoSeob teased GiKwang.

“So, you guys are back together already?” GiKwang asked when he noticed DooJoon’s arm on my shoulders.

“Ya, Kwang-ah, how slow can you be?” HyunSeung shook his head.

“Let’s go, time for dinner! I’m hungry already!” DongWoon complained, and we all headed to the dining table.

After Dinner

I spotted GiKwang sitting at the balcony and walked towards him.

“Ya, Kwang-ah, are you still angry?” I asked as I sat down next to him.

“Huh? Yes, very angry! How could you do this?” He replied after remembering what happened.

“I’m sorry best friend. I just wanted to have some fun,” I chuckled while I stuck my tongue out.

“I was just kidding, best friend. I’m glad that everything turned out like that, I’m happy for you,” he smiled.

“Thanks best friend, you’re the best,” I replied as I hugged him.

“What about me?” DooJoon’s voice was heard.

I pulled away and DooJoon sat beside me while holding my waist.

“Kwang-ah, I owe you one,” DooJoon thanked GiKwang.

“I know what’s perfect for him!” I spoke excitedly.

I looked at DooJoon as we shouted at the same time, “Yura!”

“Ya! What do you mean !#%^##$*(” His voice could not be heard clearly by us as we ran away from him before he could attack us.

After having a great time with them, DooJoon drove me back to my apartment. I looked at him with our hands interlocked with each other as I thought, “we are back together once again after one big round, and this time, I know I’ll never let him go, no matter how tough it gets.”

- END -

 

YAY, it's done! 

Hope it didn't disappoint anyone.. 

If it did, I'm sorry! I'll do a better job next time, promise!

Till then, xoxo!