Chapter 4

One Big Round. (Sequel of Break-up Message.)

 

For the past 3 weeks, I’ve been receiving updates about DooJoon from my beloved best friend. It was then I realized that my feelings for him are stronger than ever. And through these weeks, I believe that his smile I see on the screen is his genuine smile. Gikwang told me that DooJoon has been laughing and joking more often, almost back to his real self, which is a good thing. I’ve been sending letters and presents to DooJoon, but of course, only stating that I’m a fan of his. Gikwang knows about this, and promised not to tell anyone about it. I’m glad that things turned out this way. I’m glad that DooJoon is finally accepting the reality and living his life. I have nothing more to ask for.

Since BEAST has stopped their promotions for the time being, my best friend texted me and asked if it was okay for him to pop by my house to visit and chat about random stuffs since he had a free day. Of course I agreed, it was the weekends and I had nothing else to do as well.

I was preparing some cupcakes and cookies for the guest when the door bell sounded.

“Hold on~” I spoke loudly as I washed my hands before walking to the main door.

I opened the door and saw a familiar back view in front of me.

It can’t be…

I waited for that person to turn around and when he did, I was wondering if I was dreaming. I slammed the door shut and froze behind it.

“Y-you… W-why are you here?” I shouted.

“Am I not welcomed?” DooJoon replied.

“N-no. I-I was just not expecting you. I thought it’ll be Gikwang.” I opened the door slowly.

“Gikwang told me he forgot he had something to do and asked me to come instead,” DooJoon enlightened me.

“I see. Take a seat, while I get you some drink,” I walked him to the sofa before leaving for the kitchen.

As soon as I reached the kitchen, I took out my phone, he better be prepared to be scolded by me.

From: Me

YA, LEE GIKWANG. You could’ve just told me that you weren’t free to come! Why did you ask DooJoon to come instead?! TT_TT I’m not prepared for this. Thanks to you! Damn, I’m so nervous now.

From: Gikwang

Hehe, enjoy your date!

Urgh, someone kill this guy for me, please? I calmed myself down, took the drinks and a plate of cookies, but before I could turn around and head towards the living room, I felt someone hugging me from behind. I dropped the cup and the plate I was holding due to the sudden touch.

“W-wha-at a-are y-you d-d-doing?” I started stuttering as my body tensed up.

“I missed you,” he answered, “can we go back to how we used to be?”

I hesitated for a while, how much did I long for this to happen?