Chapter 1

One Big Round. (Sequel of Break-up Message.)

“Hey neo ije dasin nareul chatjima, we can’t go back. Don’t wanna go back, I never go back~” I mouthed these lyrics while listening to my IPod while paying for my groceries.

I paid for the items, took the bags of groceries and left the store. I was about to cross the street when I felt someone tap my right shoulder. I turned around and a bag was in front of my face. I removed my earpiece and looked at the person, waiting for him to catch his breath.

“H-hey miss, y-you forg-got this,” he spoke panting, before looking up.

“O-oh, thank you,” I took the bag from his hand and bowed to him immediately, feeling thankful.

“OH IT’S YOU!” we both spoke as if on cue when we saw each other’s face and started laughing.

“You’re still as forgetful,” he said.

“And you’re still as kind-hearted. To think you chased after me from the supermarket, thanks.” I smiled as I replied him.

“The cashier at the supermarket called out to you many times, but I guess your music was too loud for you to hear, hence, being the good guy I am, I told the lady I’ll hand the bag to you and here I am,” he explained.

“Someone’s boasting already huh! Anyway, thanks for your help, care to have a cup of coffee? My treat!” I offered.

“Sure! Since it’s your treat and you seldom treat people,” he stuck out his tongue.

“YA!” I shouted as he started walking to the café we often frequent in the past.