Chapter 6 - At BEAST's Dorm

One Big Round. (Sequel of Break-up Message.)

 

DooJoon took off his shoes and walked into the apartment staggering, and because of that, he was the center of attention of 5 other boys. DooJoon sat on the sofa and closed his eyes, and the rest of them noted that he doesn’t want to be disturbed.

JunHyung signaled to the other members, asking them to gather inside the bedroom.

“What the hell is wrong with him? He was so happy for the past few weeks and even this morning. Why is he back to being like that again?” HyunSeung wondered.

“Something must have happened to hyung when he was out,” DongWoon answered.

They continued talking and for the whole time, GiKwang stayed quiet. Among the members, he was the only one who knew that DooJoon went to look for HyeJin in the afternoon.

“Ya, Kwang-ah, why are you so quiet? You didn’t even utter a word since we came in,” YoSeob said.

“U-uh? N-nothing. I just don’t know what to say,” GiKwang replied.

DongWoon furrowed his brows and directed the question at Gikwang, “hyung, you know what happened, right?”

“H-huh?” GiKwang was shocked by his sudden question but quickly responded while laughing nervously, “W-what makes you think that way? I-I don’t know anything.”

“Ya, even I can tell that you’re lying, spill it out, now,” HyunSeung ordered.

Knowing that he won’t be able to hide anything any longer, GiKwang obediently told them what happened throughout these weeks.

“So I’m suspecting that DooJoon got rejected by HyeJin,” Gikwang concluded.

“Wow, how dramatic can this be, you guys should change your professions to a writer instead,” YoSeob chuckled.

“But how are we gonna cheer that dude? She’s the only one who’s capable of making him happy.  Now that she’s gone, I don’t know what we can do,” JunHyung sighed, and felt gazes on him.

“What? I can’t do it,” he quickly retorted after reading their minds.

“Hyung, after HyeJin, it’s you. Quick, now go!” DongWoon cheered him on as the 4 of them pushed JunHyung out of the room, and hid behind the door.

JunHyung gave them death glares and stood there awkwardly before walking to the sofa and taking a seat beside DooJoon.

“Hey, Joon-ah. Are you alright? I’ve heard everything from GiKwang already. Don’t be sad, I’m sure she has her reasons for doing that. Cheer up, bud. Do you wanna go for a drink? Or to the karaoke?” JunHyung consoled.

“It’s alright, just leave me alone,” DooJoon replied.

And so, they left DooJoon there on the sofa until it was time for dinner.

“Hyung, what’d you wanna eat for dinner?” YoSeob went in front of DooJoon while showing a cute expression.

“Anything is fine, can you guys buy dinner back for me? I don’t wanna go out,” DooJoon asked, staring at his phone.

“Sure, we’ll buy ours back too,” HyunSeung answered.

One by one, the 5 of them started wearing their shoes, and out of a sudden, JunHyung whispered to the other four, “ya, are all of us going? Someone needs to at least stay and look after Joon.”

They were looking at each other before they all stared at GiKwang.

“Ya, no, I can’t. He’ll beat me up! No, please? No…” GiKwang pleaded but they ignored his plea and shut the door.

“Great. What am I gonna do now?” He mumbled.