Chapter 7

One Big Round. (Sequel of Break-up Message.)

 

With a timid heart, he started walking slowly to DooJoon’s side.

“H-hy-hyung, are you alright? Mind telling me what happened just now?” He stuttered at first but held his breath throughout as he continued.

“There’s no way back,” DooJoon sighed, “I’m gonna take a shower.”

“There’s no way back? Seems like he really got rejected.” Gikwang thought to himself while walking to the balcony.

All of a sudden, he heard someone ringing the doorbell impatiently. “They can’t be back so quickly.” He thought.

He ran to it while shouting, “did you guys forg-”, and stopped when he realized that no one was at the door after opening it. Was he imagining things?

GiKwang thought nothing of it and went into his room to do his stuff. He was startled when he heard DooJoon shouting all of a sudden.

“YA, LEE GIKWANG! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO THROW ALL YOUR DIRTY CLOTHINGS ALL OVER THE HOUSE?”

GiKwang jumped out of his seat and ran to the living room, “b-but h-hy-hyung, it w-wasn’t m-me.”

“Who else could it be? There’s no one here besides us, and the living room was clean before I went to shower,” DooJoon argued.

“But hyung! It wasn’t me, really!” GiKwang was trying to convince DooJoon when he heard someone knocking on the wood plank in the kitchen, “did you hear that? Someone’s knocking on the wood plank in the kitchen.”

“What? No, I can’t hear anything,” DooJoon simply replied while sitting on sofa and taking out a magazine.

GiKwang felt frightened after hearing DooJoon’s answer. Suddenly, the washing machine started running.

“HYUNG! DID YOU HEAR THAT?” GiKwang shouted.

“Hear what? Besides your shouting, I don’t hear anything else,” DooJoon responded, with his eyes still on the magazine.

GiKwang started to feel really scared and held onto DooJoon’s arm.

“Ya, what are you doing?! Let go of me,” DooJoon exclaimed as he took GiKwang’s hand and threw it off him.

“But hyung, I’m scared…” Gikwang whispered timidly.

“I don’t know what you’ve heard, but if you’re a man, go confront it,” DooJoon said indifferently.

 GiKwang pondered over his words for half a minute and decided to check what was making that sound. The sound started getting louder and louder as he was getting close to the area.

“AHHHHHH! WHO ARE YOU?! LET GO OF ME! LET GO OF ME!!! HYUNG, HELP ME, I’M BEING ATTACKED BY SOMEONE! HYUNGGGGGGGGG!” Gikwang shouted like no tomorrow when he was pinned on the ground by someone with his arms at his back.